Tab-Overflow will help you in an efficient way to manage the browser tabs that you're using. An average user usually has to work…
Tab-Overflow will help you in an efficient way to manage the browser tabs that you're using. An average user usually has to work with multiple tabs in his/her browser! With the era of Work-From-Home emerging, the problem that you might face is management of these tabs. Here's where we come into the picture with an awesome set of features to make the tab-management a hassle free experience. We have the following features in our extension to help you in the best possible way and we will keep adding more gradually! 1) Personalized Account: You can register your account with us for availing the benefits of our extension, the data we take from you is kept secured! Even your username and password are encrypted by our system. 2) Add Activities and Tasks: A bi-level hierarchy for saving the most important URL's for further reference as and when needed. The URL's that you save with us are encrypted so that the data that belongs to you truly is yours! 3) Encryption of the Data: Whatever the data which you store in our system will be encrypted. Your data is yours alone. Even your password is encrypted, so we admins/developers have no way of viewing it. 4) Get Tab-Updates in Real-Time: All the tabs which are opened by you in your browser are handled in a real-time manner thus giving you a seamless managing experience. 5) Share the hierarchy(Activity/Task) with other registered users: Often a need may arise to send a bunch of URL's to your colleague, we provide you with the power to do so in a single click as you manage the tabs. Using this will improve the collaboration between teams across the globe. 6) Sorting the tabs: Often we end up opening too many tabs in a random fashion, arranging them back becomes quite a hassle because of the sheer amount of them. Our Machine-learning techniques will help you in this by sorting the currently opened tabs based on the content inside them(we group it for you based on the relevance as well as alphabetically) 7) Intuitive User-Interface: Our team has designed an interface which makes the operations inside the extension as easy as possible with minimum mouse operations for you. We also have kept a Dark-Mode for better readability. 8) Taboverflow does not depend on any external software (like Java, Flash or other plugins) so it runs on Chrome OS, Chromebooks, and Chromeboxes. Contact us: - [email protected] Developed & Maintained by: - Atharva Gole - Amit Mahajan - Akshay Kotak - Harshal Dedhia - Jaineel Shah
- (2020-08-26) DARSHEE MACHHAR: First of all I love that tasks can be shared! No more copy pasting several links and giving it to your friends. It's a novel idea and love the work. It would be nice if users could sign in with Google, its easy, one less password-username to remember and you will be relieved of maintaining and securing passwords.
- (2020-08-26) dhruvil shah: great idea
- (2020-08-26) Leena Shah: nice work
- (2020-08-26) AYUSH SHAH: Amazing Concept. Too many tabs are a headache. Thanks for this extension. :)
- (2020-08-24) animesh ghosh: You can maybe add a feature. The feature is basically displaying all sites from our previous sessions and not just the active tabs. Which will in turn help to categorize the tabs from our previous sessions too.
- (2020-08-24) Mahek Shah: Great Work!!!!
- (2020-08-24) OJAS KAPRE: Just a small suggestion... We cannot see open tabs unless we create a task. So you can show open tabs above in horizontal scroll bar and give a save option there and then ask for task name