Use Scratch project thumbnails to upload images to be used on the forums.
⚠ Deprecated, the functionality of Scratch Image Uploader has been moved to ScratchAddons https://scratchaddons.com/ Currently on Scratch, uploading images to the forums is a big hassle. You have to find an approved image host, upload and hope they don't go down. Not anymore with Scratch Image Uploader by Jeffalo! With this extension, you can paste images right into forum posts, or upload them from your computer. How does it work? This extension uses Scratch itself to host the images, so you can rest assured that everyone will be able to see your images on the forums. Every time you upload an image, the extension will automatically create a project with the thumbnail set as your image and then instantly provide the correct BBCode to display the image on the forums.
- (2020-11-09) m o o n l i g h t: this is ebic
- (2020-10-15) Cucumbered Pickle: Friendship ended with Cubeupload Now Scratch Image Uploader is my new best friend
- (2020-08-29) Chenxia Lau: very nice, jeffalo lol
- (2020-08-20) Marcus: This is epic! No longer do I have to use Cubeupload, I can use something way easier. Best Scratch Forum extension! :)
- (2020-07-25) Travis Moody: Really useful when on the Forums. Great Job!