Free sales tool for prospecting and researching customers in one click
Familiarise yourself with businesses. Fast. Overview Businesses use Ricochet to find insights and information on any new opportunities, to qualify quicker, and hit their targets. Open Ricochet on any business website, Twitter profile, LinkedIn company page, Gmail or Google search results and familiarise yourself with businesses in 1-click: ✩ Research and qualify ✩ Add Ricochet’s extension to your browser and get employee size, investment information, Companies House data, markets and more when browsing a business website or Twitter page. We make researching and qualifying businesses, easy. ✩Expand your pipeline✩ Ricochet’s Competitors & Peers feature shows you similar services to the business website you’re browsing so you can understand competitors and add new opportunities to your pipeline. ✩Make a connection✩ With links to social media accounts, team information, investment profiles, business updates and company filings, you have the details you need to find a conversation starter at the click of a button. ✩Ricochet everywhere✩ Ricochet doesn't just work on a business website. You can open Ricochet on a Twitter profile, Gmail, LinkedIn Company page or even Google Search results to speed up sales research - because everything happens in the tab, on the same page, in a click. ✩Super powers for HubSpot and Pipedrive users✩ Instantly see if a business is already saved to HubSpot or Pipedrive from your browser, when it was last updated and easily access the matched record. And save new businesses directly to HubSpot or Pipedrive in 1-click. Ricochet is used and loved by… ✩Sales teams✩ Sales teams find the B2B data they need to make sales prospecting and research quicker, and help them smash their KPIs. ✩Marketing✩ Marketers use Ricochet to quickly research inbound leads and make sure their messaging is reaching the right audience. ✩Recruiters✩ Recruiters use Ricochet to find out if a business has recruitment needs, or use the LinkedIn teams link to start headhunting. Ricochet is free for sales professionals and teams. Get: - Unlimited use - Business profiles - Investment data - Similar businesses - HubSpot and Pipedrive integrations
- (2020-11-19) Ryan Mottershead: Amazing. Makes researching companies so much faster!
- (2020-11-19) Jim Farmery: I initially loved this and have been recommending it but there are clearly still some teething problems as it highlighted a potential supplier as being insolvent which rang alarm bells but when we checked it had the wrong companies house details as there were 2 companies with similar names.
- (2020-11-19) Christian Brock: Excellent. Keep up the good work 👍
- (2020-11-17) David King: Been using for a few months, v. handy way to get business insights :)
- (2020-10-11) Selçuk Şentürk: appgreat! great app with great features! I highly recommend this extension.
- (2020-09-20) Adam Bird: Has become my starting point for all sales discovery process. Enough information at a click glance to help assess the value of a prospect. Hubspot integration is a time saver.
- (2020-09-15) Paul Newton: This tool is incredibly simple to use yet saves me hours on repetitive admin tasks. This in the Ronseal of extensions, it just does exactly what it says on the tin. You install it, you click on the button and it just works seamlessly. I particularly love the integration with companies house that has given some very useful insights into target companies.
- (2020-07-31) Jeremy Bonewitz: Just tested this out. Not bad, seems it picks up better info on some companies more than others but I'll keep it as a extension and I look forward to seeing more of what it can do in the upcoming months.
- (2020-07-29) Cormac Quinn: Does exactly what it says on the tin. I've found it very useful for gathering emails in particular with just one click!
- (2020-07-07) Armin Talić: A useful tool for centralising most of the information I'd usually search the web for. Simple to use and gives us relevant information at a glance. A solid addition to our prospecting process.
- (2020-07-06) Dylan McKee: Fantastic! Super handy info source for UK companies. Really handy for those in tech sales. Thanks guys.