Replaces the standard twitch player with a custom one that supports DVR.
Never miss an exciting moment again with Twitch DVR (not actually affiliated with Twitch in any way). Replace the standard Twitch player with one that supports rewinding to any point in the stream! Jump back and forth between live and previous content. Installing the extension will automatically replace the Twitch player with a player that supports DVR. You can toggle between the DVR player and the regular Twitch player at any time.
- (2021-03-14) Name nicht verfügbar: Working! Thank you. Would be nice if you integrate the player into the native player or at least integrate some buttons (make clips etc.).
- (2021-02-21) Mr Shade: Good player (twitch) for Microsoft Edge. But i don't know what about collecting my data. Better to use it in Edge, especcially if you have 2 monitors and you like to move stream to your second. I didn't notice any lags compare to defaults Edge problems with default Twitch player. 10 out of 10. If you wanna use Theater mode use Alt+T for it.
- (2020-12-16) Rémi S: So good !!! Can you add theatre mode please ?
- (2020-11-20) TVJB Corridas: a Twitch DVR player Esta Funcionando Muito bem, Não Trava Nada a Live Até Fica Mais Estável a Live em todas as Qualidades Da Live quando esta no switch to DVR Player que fica no topo Direito da Tela da live e Pode fazer essa troca instantaneamente com uma interface Simples Mais além de ter nas qualidade o modo só áudio e só Precisa de pequenas arrumadas para ser Perfeito a Extensão o Que Poderia Ter Para ficar Perfeito a Extensão Twitch DVR player 1º Poderia Ter Uma Bola Cinza quando a Pessoa tive usando a barra de tempo da Live e quando Apertasse essa Bola cinza voltaria direto para a Live Ao vivo com Aquele Bola Vermelho que indica que a live que você esta assistindo esta Ao Vivo 2º Quando você Tiver Navegando em Outro tempo Da Live, Poderia ter o Botão de Clip para Clipar e conseguir Fazer o Clip daquele Tempo De Live OBS: Alt + X mesmo você navegando em outro tempo da live e não no ao vivo, ele esta Clipando só o Clip do Ao vivo e não no tempo que você esta assistindo se ajeitar isso eu dou nota máxima com recomendação para todos como extensão Top para usar the Twitch DVR player is working very well, it doesn't lock anything to live until it is more stable to live in all qualities of live when it is on the switch to DVR player which is at the top right of the screen of the live and you can make this exchange instantly with a Simple interface More just needs small tidies to be Perfect What Could Have To Be Perfect The Twitch Extension DVR player 1st I could have a gray ball when the person had it using the Live time bar and when I pressed that gray ball I would go straight back to Live Live with that Red Ball that indicates that the live you are watching is Live 2º When you have been browsing in another time of Live, You could have the Clip Button to Clip and be able to Clip that Time of Live OBS: Alt + X even if you are browsing in another time of the live and not in the live, it is Clipping only the Live Clip and not the time you are watching to fix this I give top marks with recommendation for everyone as a Top extension to use
- (2020-09-29) Jacob Nelson: Works perfectly.. just wish clipping would show up for me.
- (2020-09-28) ian smith: This is great!! Quite often I find myself wanting to rewind on a live stream to see something I barely missed and this works soooo much better than having to click away to view the streamer profile, going under videos, clicking on the vod, and spending time tracking down where I was just at. Thank you :) Now if only there was some way to bring the "continue watching" section that already exists on mobile to the Desktop version heh.
- (2020-09-01) Tashi Kha: OH MY GOD THANK YOUUUUUU
- (2020-08-20) Nick Cade: Can you make it so we can use theater mode with this?
- (2020-08-14) Fabian Gärtner: Does not work with FFZ (control buttons in player)
- (2020-08-09) Andrew Larsen: Super useful. I always wondered why twitch didn't have this normally. Works perfectly.
- (2020-08-08) Michiman: Just downloaded it and tried it out, It works exactly as it said it would. Only one small thing, the numbers when I scroll through the "timeline" on twitch are light gray numbers on a white background. Still legible just hardish to read.
- (2020-08-08) Tom Greenan: amazing, works exactly like twitch already should!
- (2020-08-08) Luis Vervaet: Early version, but is amazing 5/5
- (2020-08-08) Brendan McGeever: An early version but works great.