Test your web pages for accessibility with Access Assistant. With over 250 fully automated accessibility tests, and many more partially-automated and manual tests, you can identify the most common, highest risk accessibility violations on your website or application. View details for any accessibility violation, along with remediation guidance. Simply run a Quick Test on any web page to view details for all accessibility violations on the page, along with remediation guidance. Testing results can also be saved to Level Access' Accessibility Management Platform (AMP), where you can report on your site’s accessibility compliance over time. This extension accesses URLs for all open tabs to enable testing of pages on any open tab.
- (2020-08-05) Amy Collins: I really wanted to like this tool as it's an excellent idea. Sadly, it doesn't work for pages that you're editing on your machine that haven't been published yet. I'm trying to make sure my project is in compliance before I put it on the web.
- (2020-03-14) M3TA M3ta: Access Assistant is a testing tool that captures the most severe issues with accessibility of the websites and helps to evaluate their impact and find a solution to be compliant with standards, including WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 2.1 Level A and AA. Easy to use and important to have.
- (2020-02-24) John McNabb: This is a very helpful tool when doing accessibility testing.
- (2020-02-24) Mary Kaler: A robust testing extension for individuals who are serious about digital accessibility
- (2020-02-20) Gavin Ogston: Such a helpful tool for accessibility testing!
- (2020-02-20) Danielle Browley: Awesome testing tool! Very user friendly!
- (2020-02-19) Chris Blouch: Quickly finds and report accessibility issues in whatever live page I have open. Organizes results into sets of elements which share the same issue for quick resolution.
- (2020-02-19) Crispin Vary: Seamlessly integrates into my day-to-day. Have enjoyed using this since the start. Highly recommend.
- (2020-02-19) Leu Gillem: Makes testing easy and fun!
- (2020-02-19) Shruthi Raman: Excellent accessibility testing tool!
- (2020-02-19) Kristin Oberlander: Easy to use!
- (2020-02-19) Mat Harris: This tools is perfect for all of my a11y testing needs!
- (2020-02-19) Chad Hester: This tool helps me so much!!!
- (2020-02-19) Anders Fredericksen: Simple and easy to use on a page-by-page basis. You can run quick scans on pages and at different times or page states (after dynamic content is loaded or changed) making it a useful way to get immediate feedback for common accessibility issues.
- (2020-02-19) Prashanth Rajasekar: Great tool!
- (2020-02-19) K G: Simply Amazing.
- (2020-02-19) kavita chowdhury: This is a reliable tool which is designed with great features to help users in testing.
- (2020-02-19) Tess Harrison: Exceptionally helpful tool
- (2020-02-19) neeharika chekuri: Great Accessibility tool!
- (2020-02-19) Chandan Samal: This tool is very effective with accessibility testing. Love it!
- (2020-02-19) Shruthi Ashok: This is great! I use it on a daily basis.
- (2020-02-19) David Sibo: Fantastic extension for accessibility testing
- (2020-02-19) Jessica Korkue: Easy to use and reliable- great tool!
- (2020-02-19) Joy Jaswinski: Great testing tool!
- (2020-02-19) Yvonne Dreptate: Makes testing fun! I will be using this for every project now.
- (2020-02-19) Amy Hannaman: Ensures consistent and quality accessibility audits.