Discover stocks & ETFs while you browse. Watch latest ticker prices, understand company finances, zoom through portfolio analysis.
Do you shop at a store so much and wonder if you can buy its stock? Do you want to keep an eye on your favorite stocks with just a click away? Stock Inspector shows you stocks and EFTs related to the website you visit. You can quickly see how a stock is growing, get info and tips on the company, and more: 🔍 Discover hidden stocks • Stock Inspector knows about popular products owned by public companies, like YouTube and Alphabet (GOOG) • Subsidiaries show up too, like Blue Bottle Coffee and Nestlé (NSRGY) • Search the app to find an exact ticker 📚 Learn more with 1-click • Click to see the latest price and company stats • Learn more about public companies from Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, Twitter tweets and Morningstar • Learn more about private companies from Crunchbase, Pitchbook and LinkedIn 👩🎓 Use it where you work • Browse the web as you normally do. If you see the latest price change on the icon, it means that there’s a stock related to the website you’re on. • Add what you find to your watchlist and keep an eye on your portfolio • Trade commission-free with your favorite brokers like Robinhood 💡 Tips & tricks • Pin the extension to your browser toolbar so it can show you what it found. • Ctrl / Cmd + Shift + S pops open the Stock Inspector. You can customize this keyboard shortcut too!
- (2021-04-02) Ying Cui: I tried and love it! It's light weight, fast and succinct. Looking forward to unlimited number of ETFs/Stocks on the watch list!
- (2020-08-26) Olivia: 不错，希望可以继续免费看股票实时价钱。要是也有中国国内上海香港股市股票就好了。
- (2020-08-26) Yayun Wang: Saw this trending on the r/stocks subreddit. Pretty cool! Works well for all public companies and the popular websites. Wishlist: 1. Watchlist!!! And let me monitor a specific favorite stock. 2. More coverage. I think it still needs more. For example, it knows that Tableau is Salesforce, but doesn't know about MuleSoft. 3. Comps. When I'm looking at TSLA, I'd like to see comparable EV companies like NIO and NKLA and XPEV.
- (2020-08-24) James J: This is a very handy tool to track the stock price of the product that I care about, thanks for the great work!
- (2020-08-14) Chris King: This is clean, simple to use.
- (2020-08-13) Emanuel Quinn: Very useful.
- (2020-08-13) Horace Wright: The developer did a great job on this app. I really like this app.
- (2020-08-13) Franklin Mcbride: Great stock checking app. Love it.
- (2020-08-13) Earnest Lamb: I really enjoy the tool of my purchased stocks. It works extremely well.
- (2020-08-13) Steve Briggs: After hours of searching for a tool to scroll stock tickers on my laptop, I finally found this one and it does exactly what I want it to do
- (2020-08-04) Ismael Newton: This is very helpful for stock price and data , You can get latest stock price and data . I use it and it's always work very well. Thankyou.
- (2020-08-04) Mathew Cannon: This extension is very helpful, It's update current data/the latest price and data. It's vert helpful for stock . Thank You very much.
- (2020-08-04) Joseph Wilson: Stock Inspector is great extension , I've ever use. 100% recommended.
- (2020-08-26, v:2.0.20) Olivia: 新功能