Automatically record & transcribe Google Meet for FREE. 500k+ users
tl;dv is the award-winning meeting recorder for Google Meet and Zoom that lets you capture calls like never before. Get started in seconds ⏰ In a matter of clicks, you can: - 🎥 Record Google Meet presentations and meetings automatically in top quality - 💬 Receive highly accurate Google Meet transcription with Speaker Tags - 🌎 Transcribe Google Meet transcriptions into 20+ languages - 📌 Timestamp and highlight important call moments - ✨ AI Note taking powered by Chat-GPT & GPT-4 - 🔗 Share links to recordings automatically to Slack and E-Mail - 🔍 Search your call library for any word spoken in meetings - 💡 Integrate Google Meet call insights into CRMs like Salesforce or Hubspot - 🎞 Edit Google Meet recording & create clips - ✔ Revisit and edit meeting action points and takeaways - 🙋♀️ Tag stakeholders and colleagues at any point during call - 📝 Democratize and simplify meeting minutes - ✍ Take notes during Google Meet call - ⬇ Take videos offline with the Google Meet recording downloader Half a million users have already leveled up their remote meetings with tl;dv 🙌 Say goodbye to back-to-backs. Empower your team to catch up on meetings in minutes 🦸♀️ Want a slice of productivity? Asynchronous communication is a piece of cake with tl;dv 🍰 **tl;dv is best meeting recording software for:** - 🕒 Async Teams - 🔧 Product & Engineering - 🤝 Sales & Customer Success - 📣 UX Research - 👩💼 Recruitment & HR - 📈 Cross-Functional Teams - 🏃♂️ Agile Teams tl;dv is a free alternative to tactiq, Otter.ai and Fireflies. Your security and privacy is extremely important to us: https://bit.ly/35W1FiI
- (2023-03-30) Aaron Campos Marcelino: Amazing, super intuitive UX. Also, loved the onboarding, quite easy and straightforward!
- (2023-03-13) Kashiff Ibrahim: Super useful tool! Simple, effective and easy to use :) Loving the updates
- (2023-03-03) Osioke Itseuwa (Sprime): I wasn't expecting it to be this good, but it was and has been. I was even surprised I got better more stable results from tl;dv than Google Meet's own record and transcribe feature.
- (2023-03-01) Alexey Iyunskiy: Very good and free app!
- (2023-02-22) Oriel Raveh: Great and intuitive tool! highly recommended
- (2023-02-16) Usef Kasiri: Incredible useful! I love it.
- (2023-02-08) Chrome Extension: Poor transcription, not user friendly. Fireflies (https://fireflies.ai/) much better.
- (2023-01-25) Ahmad El-Alfy: The tool works perfectly but it's sending requests to Sentry on every web page I visit. Why?
- (2023-01-25) Ashish Mehta: Great tool for recording and quickly putting an overview of your meeting timeline.
- (2023-01-24) Adam Fishkin: Honestly, this tool makes my life way easier. I jump on a bunch of sales calls or calls in general and this tool helps majorly in 2 ways. 1. It auto-records my calls. So no more forgetting lol 2. I can pin things within my meetings. I.e. if an important topic is discussed one click and it's time stamped. Super easy to use and just a great tool overall.
- (2023-01-24) Stefan Bader: Amazing product 💥
- (2023-01-21) Aarav Prasad: Very easy to exploit the API and download for free! Nice extension!
- (2023-01-19) Federico Rossi: Great transcription, great recording. The additional features are great. Support gets 6 stars if possible, as the team is incredibly kind and knowledgeable.
- (2023-01-18) Jakub Lebuda: Amazing tool, it really added value to our life on calls :) Happy to be using the free plan!
- (2023-01-13) Sumedha Bhagavatula: Extremely helpful as this records both audio and video of the meetings. We can also take notes and pin a particular time in the meeting to mark it as important and have discussion over it.
- (2023-01-11) Felipe Serra: Very usefull for registering the meetings and having the information easily accessible. Good alternative to using loom
- (2023-01-11) Victor Lourenço | Erathos: Changed how my team and I organize meetings with clients and how flexible we are with demands that are explained synchronously in online calls. tl;dv's team is very active and supportive, which makes for an even better experience!
- (2023-01-10) Yaroslav Savchuk: I definitely love this tool. It makes our teem meeting life much easier with less notes and hustle. I was especially satisfied with onboarding process. I wish all tools had something similar
- (2023-01-06) Francisco Raio: I love tldv! As a product manager, I use it to record interviews and take notes during interviews without having to have another tool open. Then I revisit these interviews to note down all feedback we got and share it with the team. Sometime I also share clips with other teams so they are aware of specific things that came up during some calls (e.g. tell sales a customer is thinking about upgrading).
- (2023-01-05) Guillaume Barry: Very interesting and efficient tool considering work from home has increased amount of meeting and hence, reduced focus of participants. The possibility to have both video recording and transcription, coupled to the possibility to add pins allows to easily create efficient "minute meetings". (and avoids misunderstandings). Post editing can take time, I would recommend using it for most sensitive meetings.
- (2022-12-27) 2MC Sales: This is an awesome product! A game changer indeed! This helped my colleagues listen to my meetings.
- (2022-12-27) Nawaz Makda: Good product, but lil slow, takes time to start / signin and get recording started
- (2022-12-21) Arie Soleh from Port Cities: I enjoy using tl;dv. It does a great job as a note taker.
- (2022-12-19) Kunal Sarma: Easy to set up, highlights are super helpful.
- (2022-12-15) Aida MdZin: Really good product and quality, you know what with this tl;dv, it really makes my work much easier because I often manage meetings online and with a meeting recorder it is very helpful and I can refer back to every discussion in the meeting. I really do fully recommended this product to all my colleagues. Now I was reliable with this tl;dv. Without tl;dv I will do know what to do...hopefully later it will be free to everyone who using the recording for the meeting. Thank you.
- (2022-12-14) Shubhankar Saxena: Using this app to record internal as well as client meeting in our community. Very user-friendly and intuitive interface. Definitely recommend it
- (2022-12-14) Bridgette Castillo: tl;dv has been so helpful with meetings -- it also helps me record a short explanation with visuals then easily send it to people. Thank you so much for creating this! Boosts so much productivity across the team :)
- (2022-12-08) Keshavaraj S: The application is really helpful for my Meeting recordings and share it across the team for their reference.
- (2022-12-06) Emmanuel Richter: Great app! Very easy and simple... exactly what I needed!
- (2022-12-06) Hemant Kumar: Great Product. I like the way we can add bookmarks in meeting while recording meeting. It makes easy to review the meeting using meeting points (bookmarks). Hope it stay available for free as well.
- (2022-12-05) Ahmed Ali: Good Extension to Record meet video. It's hassle free and the annotation feature is great.
- (2022-12-04) Alexander: This is amazing, Me and my team use it EVERY meeting! Thank you tl;dv!
- (2022-12-02) Ashfaq Hussian: Loved it so far. It helps me a lot at my work.
- (2022-11-30) Michael McClenaghan: Best meeting recorder I've used. We add it to every meeting
- (2022-11-28) Alexander Zamai: Great tool its easy to setup, easy to access and share meetings with the team. I use to record our external meetings!
- (2022-11-25) Margaret Salonga: A colleague recommended this to me and so far, I love it! Super helpful especially during onboarding calls.
- (2022-11-24) Paulus Raharja: The app is really helpful! take notes on a meeting in another level for sure, seamless experience!
- (2022-11-22) Samarjeet Bhardwaj: very useful extension ,help me record all types of meeting
- (2022-11-21) Bitpowr Technologies: Awesome tool
- (2022-11-16) Juanjo Saez Gonzalez: Súper cómodo. Invierte 1 minuto por call y lo agradecerás mucho en el futuro
- (2022-11-11) Arpan Patel: Fantastic and intuitive piece of software. Removes friction from sharing meetings
- (2022-11-10) Fabio Oliva: Great software!
- (2022-11-10) Carla Flores: Very easy to use and the quality of the recordings are top notch. It became very easy to revisit certain points in a meeting using the highlights feature. For someone that has a lot of meetings, this extension is a must have! Looking forward to the development of this app.
- (2022-11-09) Jaime Novoa: Tldv has changed the way our company works. Despite now having multiple offices, we're now more efficient than ever before. Highly recommend!
- (2022-11-03) Angel M. Portolés: I have used TLDV for a while to record our weekly standup meetings and some other events, because our remote team work on different time zones and need to revisit the meetings. The way it works is super easy, and the quality of the recordings is supreme. There was a bit of a scare when they said the recordings would not be available and only the transcripts would... but seems not it has enough to continue using it! Thanks!
- (2022-11-03) Oleksandr Khoroshchak: Love this app. Use it on a daily basis.
- (2022-10-22) Aman Sharma: I am too much dependent on this product. Tldv, for me, is exactly like a time machine. Ever since I have gotten used to this product, I don't fear missing out on anything in critical meetings. It's all recorded & easily searchable!! Love the product and the team behind it!
- (2022-10-21) Yheinny Hernandez: Thanks for making this free. Great app.
- (2022-10-19) Isla Curtis: Brilliant! So good to have timecoded video.
- (2022-10-19) Sushmita Das: Great product so far and helped me a lot in my google meet recordings to make notes later when I miss something in the live meeting :) I do recommend this product to all my colleagues.
- (2023-03-08, v:2.9.6) Genevieve Keogh: Zoom on a mircosoft platform?
Hello, I am not IT literate. But can you please assist Kind Regards Gen
- (2022-07-27, v:1.22.6) Claudia Sofia Alvarez Barbosa: Problem with the downloading of my meeting
Hi! I have a meeting on my record list that I want to download, the meeting exist but it´s when I try to do it that do not permit to download correctly. The plataform says: " Download meeting this may take a few seconds" but I have 3 days already trying to download. HELP ME! What problem there´s with the plataform?
- (2022-04-18, v:1.1.0) Juan Ignacio Lanosa: Multiple google meet recordings from the same account
Hello, I'm working with several Google Meets at the same time; The team is wondering if we could have a centralized tl;dv that starts the recording with some schenduler via google calendar, or by hand The question is if it's posible to do this with a regular account or with some enterprise plan? We would appreciate having a feature to start the recording of every class remotely, and have the property of the recordings in the company's domain Thanks
- (2022-02-16, v:1.0.13) Sourabh Nagar: Extension not working with Google calendar
I have installed the chrome extension, but when ever I create a calendar event for conference call and try to add tldv as a user to participate in a call and start recording automatically it doesn't work. Basically I am not able to add tldv as user in events I create from Google calendar.
- (2022-01-28, v:1.0.13) Lina Nimri: Meeting limit
I have a question regarding the recording limit, I read it is 3 hours long, but is it per session? or my total recordings? and I need clarification regarding the pricing because I need to know if I need to purchase this extension in the future. Thank you
- (2021-09-17, v:1.0.4) Guillaume Cloutier: French language recognition.
It would be really interesting to have the French language available for transcriptions, just like with Google Assistant.
- (2021-09-05, v:1.0.4) El Hongo: I have 3 doubts.
The first one is, what about storage, i.e. where is it stored? The second is that I know in the description it mentions that it is only capable of storing 3 hours, but by call or in the capacity limit itself? And the last one is, at some point will we have to pay, in the description it says a Pro version, but, to those who would like to use it for free, and at the time there is the Pro version, will it affect anything to those who use it for free? That's it, sorry it's more text than it should be, but it's just specific.
- (2021-03-18, v:0.0.4) Victor Carvalho: Manually stop the recording
How do I stop the recording if I don't have authorization to remove anyone from the meeting?
- (2021-03-09, v:0.0.3) Md Mushahid Khan: How to stop it from recording when we want to?
I was testing the extension. My meeting is 24 hours ahead. I wanted to see if the recording system would work. I joined and started the recording. And then quit the meeting. I tried to stop recording before quiting but couldn't find the option. I haven't received the recording yet. And well, the meeting is tomorrow. What should I do?
- (2021-03-06, v:0.0.3) Danial Muhayat: tl;dv is not functioning
I invited tl;dv to the gmeet but it just says joining without actually entering. My meeting was unrecorded!
- (2021-02-18, v:0.0.3) Kristin Moore: Recording
How long after a meeting concludes will the recording be sent? I used this tool in a meeting today, but haven't yet received the recording.
- (2021-02-18, v:0.0.3) Raghav Jha: I m not able to sign in from my google account?
I m using my personal gmail account to sign in but its show error. I have my zoho work mail. Its not showing me the option to signing with other mail. Can you suggest me somethings?
- (2021-02-06, v:0.0.3) Xavier Vergés: Permissions
How is the extension using its permission to "read the browsing history" and to "manage your apps, extensions, and themes"? The extension has been disabled in my Edge after and update asked for these new permissions. Thanks!
- (2021-01-14, v:0.0.2) RMZ Info: Recording
Hello, I scheduled a recording at 6:35, but I have yet to receive it.
- (2020-12-11, v:0.0.2) Kushan Rathnasekara: How can Locate my recording ?
Thank you very much for the great tool. However, I want to know where my meeting is recorded and how can i retrieve that please. Thanks..
- (2020-11-13, v:0.0.2) Velappan Devaraajan: Recording
I am trying find my recording. How will we see the recording.
- (2020-11-05, v:0.0.2) Aravind` Shenoy: Does this still work?
I followed the steps as advised but am yet to receive a copy of the recording.
- (2020-08-25, v:0.0.2) Gautam Sharma: App working
Does it record meeting on your server or on my local machine?