Inspect HTTP request headers, cookies, data, response Headers, cookies and add/modify request headers before sending requests
Monitors browser network for all tabs, pages in a single extension window. Track network traffic like request headers, cookies sent from each tab for each request, and corresponding response headers, cookies. This extension provides feasibility to filter and capture only a set of requests, or to exclude a set of requests, block a set of requests. Works like a "tamper data", "web interceptor", "web sniffer", "network monitor", "headers editor", "headers monitor", "cookies editor", "http headers", "request interceptor", etc From the captured data, you can filter requests to view based on various attributes, clear all captured data, compare with previous/different requests, single page to see all the traffic in a centralized place instead of each tab. Add/modify the request headers before sending the request for all requests or for a domain or for a single url Delete all cookies for the selected domain, or for a domain of your wish. Features: - Single instance add-on - Always loads a single instance popup/tab which gets activated on further clicks - Non blocking (async) monitoring of the browser traffic, with no additional delay to the actual requests - request-response pairing - Capture only required url's containing particular pattern(s) - Exclude all unwanted url's containing particular patterns(s) - Block request url's containing particular patterns(s) to simulate a 404 behavior - Mask data in form fields containing particular patterns(s) - Filter url's to display and analyze - Delete complete captured data - Delete single url which was captured - Delete all the filtered data - Compare request and responses between sessions and incognito (need access to incognito) - Capture form data only if needed - Use preferences page to store settings in the browser storage to avoid repeated entry of patterns - High security - High performance - Tool tips on the page to give an understanding of the page elements - Pause and resume the tracker - Add or modify request headers before sending requests - Delete all cookies for a domain (either selected event or manually) - Tool tip on each UI component to easily give users the info of what the component does - Find text in details with highlighting text Security: - Mask form fields data like usernames, passwords, etc providing high security - Information about your browsing is never transmitted or disclosed to either the add-on developers or any other party Performance: - Works async - Near to zero delay to the actual http request - Filter results in < 100 ms when the captured results are more than 10K Accessibility: - Easy access to the add-on : use command/Control + Shift + 1 any time to open the add-on window - Single instance window Other links - Link to Firefox add-on : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/http-tracker/ Reviews / Ratings: - Please like and rate the add-on - A lot of effort has been put in developing this add-on
- (2023-10-17) Rubina Parvin: It is working perfectly. Thank you.
- (2023-10-07) Hyper Upscale: WOW - Now I see what is going on (ʘ_ʘ) !!! This is an eye opening extension.
- (2023-07-10) Daniel: It's good extension, but it would be great if it would support regex
- (2023-06-24) Pierce Rod: very useful tool when devtools are not available
- (2023-05-04) Luca Picco: Very useful and functional extension! Thanks!
- (2023-03-13) Gergő Tasi: Very useful! Thanks!
- (2022-11-23) vbommaraju usa: Awesome, wonderful and very useful extension for regular day to day activities in Chrome. Thanks and Loved it !!
- (2022-05-27) Misery Kira: Wow, it looks pretty nice, and it shows POST info/data, nice.
- (2022-05-10) Angaro Hangaro: wow es increible, nada escapa puedes verlo todo
- (2022-03-22) Rajeshekar Sayannagari: Very useful.It has nice filtering options and flexibility of viewing all the request from different tabs.
- (2022-03-22) Andrew Oatman: Haven't found anything else that works this well. Great extension.
- (2022-02-06) benicio: Works great, very useful filtering options!
- (2021-12-09) Cam Phú Ka: Rất thích bộ lọc đầy đủ
- (2021-11-14) Rais Patel: very useful. I have tried many other extensions. This is the BEST.
- (2020-08-25) Venu Madhav: All in one tab, instead of inspecting the network, request and response cookies for each tab, this is a one stop add-on which has all those capabilities in in central location.
- (2020-08-24) Spandana K: Great add-on with nice features, expecting more unique browser extensions like this from the developer..good work, thanks :-)
- (2020-08-12) hassan vali: Things made easy :) Thank you so much for developing such a wonderful extension.
- (2020-08-11) swetha gowri: Its zing zing amazing..!!!!!!!!! Loved it...
- (2020-08-11) Venkata Bhaskar: Very useful extension for regular day to day activities in Chrome. Thanks and Loved it !!
- (2020-08-10) Aravind g: Good add on. It is helpful in my daily activities. Thanks
- (2020-08-09) Arun Yellapu: A Big thanks to this publisher, very useful extension which helps to capture all the requests and corresponding responses in a single place which are opened in multiple tabs/windows. It's always difficult to monitor all the requests opened in multiple tabs and also has an ability to filter out a specific URLs.
- (2020-08-05) Pavan: I really loved this add on because of the flexibility of viewing all my requests. its has awesome filtering options. expecting more add-ons from this publisher Thanks a lot
- (2022-05-27, v:2.2.6) Александр Митюшов: Response body
Is it possible to output data from response, like in dev tools network response tab?
- (2021-12-06, v:2.2.4) Long Nguyen Ngoc: How does it work?
I'm studying writing extension like that. Can you give me short explaination "how is this extension work?" or some documentations about it. Thank you.
- (2021-01-30, v:2.2.4) Johannes S.: Export the requests
Hey, I´ve been using your extension for quite a while now and think that it is awesome! The only thing I am missing is a button to export everything (or only specific requests) with all its details, headers, cookies etc. It would be really awesome if you could add that! Thank you!