This extension displays your youtube subscription in the list view.
A temporary fix that changes the YouTube subscriptions grid view into a list view. This is by no means meant to replace YouTubes previous list view, but provide a temporary solution until YouTube fixes theirs. UPDATE: YouTube has finally fixed the problem, but the plugin will stay here in case it happens again.
- (2020-11-20) Andrew Austin: doesnt work retard
- (2019-05-03) Belek Jenkins: No longer works
- (2018-12-05) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche pas
- (2016-09-03) Irvan Qadri: Helpful
- (2016-06-02) Kyle Mabe: It works, and saves me from the terrible Grid view.
- (2016-06-01) O C: Thank god! I knew someone would get fed up and make a temp fix! A+
- (2016-06-01) Awoo Wolfe: Still needs some work, like description snippets and moving the more action button to the right side but it gives back the old view that everyone liked instead of grid view which no one likes.
- (2016-06-01) The idiot said:: Does what it says it does, it's far from perfect tho. but it works for me, since i open videos always in a new tab and just keep the subscriptions box open for a news feed.
- (2016-06-01) Shrimp City: very good mate
- (2016-06-01) Acron H: Działa. THX
- (2016-06-01) adam chmura: THX You
- (2016-06-01) ⃣: ty
- (2016-06-01) grain the 2nd: It works sometimes but most of the time I click it it does nothing.
- (2016-06-01) joe holt: Good work but I hope youube fix the issue
- (2016-06-01) Vinicius: Thank you! Could you make the videos that I have open in a new tab be different from the others? So I can see which I watched and not.
- (2016-06-01) TheVideogaming101: You saved me
- (2016-06-01) Nathan Nitz: Works great. Definitely an improvement and a good alternative until YouTube gets their list view fixed. And I don't mind at all the missing video description. It honestly is almost a bit nicer this way, as some video descriptions seemed to clutter up the page. Thanks for making this!
- (2016-06-01) Fix the 1st june 2016 youtube bug with grid view. Thanks mate
- (2016-06-01) Troy Foxxin: Not bad for a quicky fix but needs more work. Every time I load up youtube fresh (new tab or refresh the page) Going to subs i have to click list every time, so it does not remember to load as a list every time. But when its in list, it effects more then just the subs page, it screws around with other pages such as channel pages, unless you open them in new tabs, or refresh the page afterwards seeing how the extension has no memory. To me this would be more annoying then Youtubes current stupid bug. nice try however. maybe ill change this if it can be fixed. Cheers.
- (2016-06-01) Sohaib Najam: Thank-You So MUCH! Grid Mode was driving me insane! I have no F'ing idea why Google keeps tinkering with YouTube for no reason whatsoever. Once again, this is a lifesaver. 11/10!
- (2016-06-01) Kamran: It works very well unlike youtube
- (2016-06-01) Jonathan: nice, swift response to youtube's failure. well played, good sir.
- (2016-06-01) Aggressive Sloth: 8/8 m8
- (2016-06-01) Destroyer9747: It works, and it is simple as that. I don't expect any "new" feature other than that, but it's great to have a nice work around. Hopefully, it won't conflict with the original list view once Google devs decides to fix YouTube.
- (2016-06-01) thonk: Thanks so much :D
- (2016-06-01) Marvin Wink: Great hotfix, would wish to read the video description too, but I think I cant expect to much in just a day. Thanks for this well needed option!
- (2020-06-16, v:1.1.2) Bradley Johnson: Question
Does this only apply to the subscription feed? Because I don't use that... I'm actually here because they seem to have finally murdered list view on channel upload pages. Previously, they removed the button, but it was still accessible by adding "?flow=list" to the end of the URL.... until now.
- (2016-06-01, v:1.1) Odie Williams: Missing info
I suggest that you should add the description of the video into it(somehow), and increase the font size. That'll make it look authentic.