Do you ever find yourself mindlessly reaching for that "F" key on your keyboard subconsciously intending to type "facebook.com"?…
Do you ever find yourself mindlessly reaching for that "F" key on your keyboard subconsciously intending to type "facebook.com"? Yeah me too. Are you ready to take back your attention for good? Pomegranate provides a solution by helping you focus with the extra help of an enforced website blocker. The timer is built to be based around the famous Pomodoro® Technique** where a user focuses a chunk of time to solely focus on their task and takes a series of short and long breaks in between. You have the added ability to redirect your blocked URL to any URL of your choosing: a redirect to a Youtube video of "nails on a chalkboard" will help you get back to work in no time (given that's your style). In addition to being able to redirect links, there is also an "exclusive mode" that disables all timer functionality and turn the app into a straight-forward website blocker that runs in the background. *Website Blocker (With a bit of honest encouragement when slipping up) *Pomodoro® Timer (With short and long break intervals) *Redirect Mode (Redirect blocked sites) *Exclusive Mode (Only block websites) *Wild-card Search for URL (This means that entering "facebook" instead of "facebook.com" will still block Facebook. Note: Any URL that contains the phrase "facebook" will be blocked for the former case. The latter case will be more strict in enforcing the official Facebook.com. *Statistics (Completed pomodoros/breaks) *Tastes like fruit **Pomodoro® is a registered trademark of Francesco Cirillo. Pomegranate is not affiliated with Pomodoro® or Francesco Cirillo.
- (2022-10-01) Elvir Bandic: not working at all
- (2022-07-19) Dom: This extension has been super helpful for my productivity
- (2022-06-27) nam thanet: I love this app very usefull and free , thanks make best app
- (2022-04-19) Kenneth Davis Nolasco García: Muy buena, pero me gustaría un cronómetro, de lo contrario, todo al 100!
- (2022-04-01) Aroon Molina Espinoza: es lo que estaba buscando, gracias!!!
- (2021-11-11) Rodrigo Elesbao: Simple and works fine.
- (2021-05-01) Devanshi: thanks to the developers for this aesthetic, minimal, and cute extension which has almost everything I wanted. - Customizable duration for every mode - Can block sites - And the special modes are also helpful -it's free some suggestions - add a to-do list option (with subtasks if possible) - an option to always block site but not disable timer (like the exclusive mode) - Stopwatch - option to choose from timer and positive timer - positive timer goes from 0 to 25 instead of 25 to 0 minutes
- (2021-04-11) Justin Cho: Going to be honest, this is one of the less intensive resource hogs and more effective productivity timers simply because of its ability to block out websites! It only has 4 reviews currently, but trumps other Pomodoro timers that have 1k+ reviews. Heres' to the extension taking off its competitors!
- (2021-01-17) Miguel Trinidad: Gracias a esta maravillosa extensión logro terminar mis tareas.
- (2020-09-20) ehsan: Every time that I came back to my PC I forgot to start Pomodoro timer, but with this extension it fix It's really good, Thanks
- (2021-11-11, v:1.1) Rodrigo Elesbao: features (settings) suggestions:
1. showing a counter status instead of countdown over the taskbar icon, for people who don't want to track the remaing time; 2. hide the blocked sites list, or even remove it from the front tab (moving it to the settings page), leaving just the buttons that control the timer, added to a counting clock; 3. alarm sound options -it's not exactly important, but makes the experience slightly more custom 4. keep the discrete design/layout -the tomato red color isn't necessary