Auto-generated subtitles on any website.
**Audio content, accessible** Whether you're hearing impaired or learning a new language, our chrome transcription plugin is here to help you understand and participate. We want to make audio accessible to anyone. 🎙Listen to podcasts via any web-based platform 🕹Watch and transcribe Twitch streams 📼Follow your favourite youtubers with better transcription 🌎Discover new content and creators from all over the world 🚨Stay up-to-date with real-time broadcasts and news 👭Become a part of new communities ❤️ Connect and find new friends with Ally community
- (2021-12-05) Void: Please add Japanese and automatic translations to English
- (2021-11-26) Presius Tajah: needs work translating languages better. I was translating very good russian to english and it was awfully incorrect. and it lagged a lot. HOWEVER there are NO apps / ext like this that work. so if this team could make it better, it would be worth every penny.
- (2021-09-09) Mateus Frota: gostei muito
- (2021-08-03) Michael John Jugar: Works well in my case, especially for videos that do not have subtitles or CC. Good for the hearing impaired. I hope their pricing is cheaper though, or that we can get free minutes everyday.
- (2021-04-08) Aisha: it only worked for one sentence and it wasn't even correct. had to immeadiately delete because it was wasting my time.
- (2021-02-08) Padmasambhava sambhava: When I try this on Chrome (extension), the audio cut and I see "waiting audio" and nothing happen. Also I see we must to pay. Not for me.
- (2021-01-28) Long Tran Interpreter: Save me from my job (simultaneous interpreter)
- (2021-01-24) djadja a: Need payment
- (2021-01-03) Ayten B.: thank you I love this app
- (2020-12-20) Fatma Kilinc: thank youuu love this
- (2020-12-10) Wini Yunisa: THANK YOU SO MUCH IT'S REALLY HELPFUL!!! MORE LANGUAGES WOULD BE PERFECT!
- (2020-10-26) jess: I hope it enables other more language such as chinese, japanese, etc.
- (2020-08-22) Eating Vlogs: i really like this extension.
- (2020-08-19) Watch & Learn: Useful and nice extension.
- (2020-08-17) Francesco Martinelli: Why credits!?
- (2020-08-06) Lívia Orenčáková: This app has been incredibly helpful - it makes it easy to follow real-time broadcasts and news which don't usually come with subtitles. 👌
- (2021-09-03, v:1.0.0) Matt Walker: Needs better instructions
Hello, I really want to like this app. But there are hardly any CLEAR instructions on how to use it. The support site doesn't work either. Just shows 404 error code.
- (2020-12-28, v:1.0.0) r.e.m: doesn't work
inaccessible on full-screen, blocky interface won't let me access options on video player
- (2020-09-14, v:1.0.0) Imad Tuco: What to do when time/credits expire?
Hi! :) I am just starting to use this awesome extension. I'm a deaf person. What should be done when time/credits expire? It hasn't expired yet, so I'm asking in advance, just to know the solution.
- (2020-09-03, v:1.0.0) Danes Hanak: How start using of this tool (Ally: Subtitles Anywhere) ?
I tried to use this app with Vimeo video but no subtitles appeared. I pressed the button Start for English-Uk, then the text "Waiting for audio" in the frame appeared without subtitles What can be the problem ? Is this the paid service ? Thanks for your help Dan