Pwdhash 1.7 for Chrome. Automatically generates per-site passwords if you prefix your password with @@ or F2.
WARNING! this extension using original pwdhash is vulnerable to a brute force attack : https://linuxundich.de/gnu-linux/erfolgreicher-brute-force-angriff-auf-pwdhash/ If you can, choose another extension. This extension is a pwdhash port for Google Chrome. Official pwdhash project home can be found here : https://www.pwdhash.com/
- (2018-08-30) Nightbot ABot: I have no idea how to use this, if anyone can tell me that would be great and I would be happy to change my rating.
- (2017-11-02) Dmitry: Works great for me. One of the most useful extensions to have
- (2017-03-04) adrian peirson: Doesn't seem to be working, have used it before and was V Good but now, it doesn't work. Just greyed out.
- (2016-09-19) Thorsten Richter: Thanks for the extension, works great!
- (2016-09-17) Pop Bogdan: Not working with the latest update: 53.0.2785.116
- (2016-09-15) Xun Chen: 本来想给5分的，但是出现了一个大BUG：https的网站会导致计算成错误的密码。希望尽快解决。
- (2016-03-31) Miroslav Philipp: Užitečné !
- (2015-10-29) James Watson: Oops! I had the plugin enabled on the Pwdhash page so I set my password to a hashed hash. Works fine.
- (2015-04-14) David Pärsson: Sometimes adds weird characters to all form inputs, but most of the time it works fine.
- (2014-01-19) Yujanin: Have been using this for over 8 years now (first on FF, now on Chrome). Essential for improved security.
- (2013-12-07) Djamchid Dalili: Please read the source code and rate only according to possible vulnerabilities Merci de lire le code source et noter uniquement la vulnérabilité de cette extension, le reste n'a pas d'importance.
- (2013-08-30) Vadim Peretokin: Great for generating difficult passwords.
- (2013-04-12) i think google team should implement it in their browser by default
- (2012-08-27) Stephen Hemingway: I have been using this for a while. Pwdhash is a great way of improving your security. The Mozilla and Chrome plugins are very convenient to use, but there is always a fallback of using the pwdhash website, e.g. when borrowing a computer or using one at a cybercafe.
- (2012-08-15) Matthew Richmond: Love this extension! Very useful. Can't see the icon in the address bar any more, so I can't change the domain if needed, but still very useful!
- (2012-02-08) Scott Robinson: Works as advertised. Which is to say, WELL!