Highlights played songs and artists in your queue on turntable.fm
TT QueueLights highlights the room's recently played songs and artists in your queue, so you can make sure you're always playing something fresh! Features: - Highlight recently played songs and artists - Adds a button to move a song to the bottom of your queue The 30 most recent songs will be red. Other recently played songs will be orangish. Songs recently played by the same artist will be highlighted in green. Please be sure to leave me any feedback or issues you may have! 18.104.22.168 - Fixed queue highlighting on first load - Queue song count and queue search now play nicely together 22.214.171.124 - Added queue song count - Fixed move to bottom button 126.96.36.199 - Fixed for turntable.fm 5/30/2013 updates 188.8.131.52 - Fixed Move to Bottom button for new Multiple Playlist feature. - Fixed incompatibility with new Turntable X buttons 184.108.40.206 - Fixed delay when moving a song to the bottom 220.127.116.11 - Nick's Feature: Move to bottom button - Moves the song to the bottom of your queue 18.104.22.168 - Reduced impact on scrolling your song queue - Almost fixed issue when changing rooms
- (2013-05-20) DancePop on Dubtrack: TT QueueLights is one of our 'Essential Extensions' and only one of four specifically named by our room as a 'day-one install' right after getting Google Chrome. I don't know how I would be able to manage my play queue without this extension. Get it, be happy, keep your fellow DJs happy and recommend it to others.
- (2013-02-20) M. D.: Since the latest update of the site, this extension prevents users from uploading music. Disabling this extension resolves the issue. If you are experiencing issues uploading music, at the "very least" disable this extension while uploading music, and re-enable it once done. The other choice is to simply uninstall it.
- (2013-02-01) Works great. The Dev is awesome with quick updates.
- (2012-12-15) Steve Cadwallader: Light, works great, does exactly what it says. :)
- (2013-06-07, v:22.214.171.124) Angela Stefanski: TTX Dark theme support?
Any way that you could give people an option to toggle between two color schemes? The brighter colors don't work well when using Turntable X's dark theme - I manually change the colors, but they reset every time there's an update.
- (2012-12-14, v:126.96.36.199) Andy Hardin: Songs not unhighlighted
Songs which fall of the room's song list are not unhighlighted
- (2012-12-07, v:188.8.131.52) Changing rooms
When changing rooms, QueueLights doesn't get its recently played info from the new room.