iBis Paint X - Run on Windows/macOS
Note: We are not associated with the iBis Paint Makers. We are only iBis fans helping iBis fans to install the iBis Paint X on their computers with the help of this guide. Ibis Paint X is a drawing application that you can use to create thousands of detailed drawings. Many of its features may remind you of the tools you can find in essential design programs like Adobe Photoshop, but it comes with everything in one program. With this app the possibilities are endless. By choosing different types of canvases, 142 different pencils, and tons of different tools that you can use according to your heart, you can create what you want in the smallest detail. You can import images from your gallery and drag them on the layers, making the whole process much easier. One of the best parts of this paint application includes its social skills. With this app, you can share the design process of anything you create with a large community. You can also check out how other users create their projects and you may even learn something in the process. This happens to be a great painting app that will delight both amateur and professional artists. It has many options, it is easily one of the best programs of its kind. Is this available on PC? The answer to this question is no. It is designed for smartphones and there is no PC version available for it. However, since it’s available for Android smartphones, we can install the app on PC using a third-party Android Emulator. There are tons of Android Emulators available on the Web. But to get iBix Paint X for PC, the BlueStacks is the best choice and that's exactly we use to run it on Windows or macOS-powered computers.
- (2020-11-23) Yuksel Agdemir: nothing happend
- (2020-11-19) nunya no: I don't have much to say, due to the fact it doesn't work on chrome, or should I say chromebooks. Shouldn't you guys make it so others can use it on any computer or laptop, not just PC. And yes, im aware that it says it's for PC only.
- (2020-11-18) D2067: It doesnt even work
- (2020-11-17) Floren Flow: i can't open it
- (2020-11-17) dana uwu: aAaAAaAaaA no puedo entrar ajshdggshaj
- (2020-11-17) Airan: Useless
- (2020-11-16) Jonathan T BIRK: so bad on a computer and it wont let me open it or eny thing i give a 1
- (2020-11-16) Natália Cristine: Eu amo esse App porém estou tentando instalar no meu PC a meia hora e não consuigo se alguem souber como baixar o App no windols me fala. 🤗😟💖
- (2020-11-14) Xx_Blue Sky_xX: For the Ibispaint APP, I rate it 4.5, for the Bluestacks about 2.5, (atleast I can do things on it,) and this extension 0. Also there is a stupid popup on this extension TnT Alright, this extension isn't the best, but we can respect it! The steps are down below: 1. Don't add this extension, in your PC find or download bluestacks. 2. Go to bluestacks and search for IbispaintX. Now install it. 3. Go into the app, then press +. Then press upload picture, it will lead you to the "File Manager" and then upload the pictures you need to use. (This is for every picture on PC. :c) It works, but it's hard. 4. Now you got your pictures, start drawing! Also the picture downloads only saves in bluestack files so just a warning. If you want a good one that you can actually download, please use a android or phone. Hope this helped, the instructions on this extension by the web store might be a confusion for other people! (Also I don't really like to use Ibispaint on bluestacks on PC lmao)
- (2020-11-13) hayan lasmyn: Amei mas n sei como usar !!!!
- (2020-11-12) Maysa Vitoria: nao consigo entrar to pelo pc
- (2020-11-12) Carolyne Fontenele: Amei após usar, ele é muito útil, e com ele, estou aprimorando arte 😍😍😎😎😎😎😎😘😘😘🥰🥰😊😊😉😉☺☺🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
- (2020-11-12) underworld demons: it was a waste of time =-=
- (2020-11-11) Shorena Metrevel: me gusta usarlo en mobil por eso lo quise instalar en el ordenador, lo hice, perono se abre =)=
- (2020-11-11) keka urtecho: como se entraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
- (2020-11-08) MagentaMovie: It doesn't work, has the potential to put viruses on your computer.
- (2020-11-07) Maira Isabella Cubides Fajardo: toca instalar el emulador -_- pero es muy lento aun asi me gusta utilizarlo (en celular)
- (2020-11-06) Sour Lemon: literally just a popup, waste of time, just use your fingers or a stylus on your phone
- (2020-11-01) アメAeryn: horrible.
- (2020-10-28) ysabel quispe rosales: Después de tanto intentar, me di cuenta de que tenia que instalar LDPlayer y luego instalar el Ibispaint X en el play store de esa app
- (2020-10-27) Cecil Ferreira Braz: ainda estou aprendendo a usar o app mais ele é muito bom
- (2020-10-26) ꧅moonlight neptune꧅: 0/10. it is a complete waste. it is horriblie.
- (2020-10-24) mitt: Waste of time. It can give viruses and doesn't do anything at all. I would rate 0/10, complete waste. If you want to get IBIS paint on pc, download bluestacks and from there get every game u want. Simple. Not from this idiot.
- (2020-10-23) maki johnson: worst app and how does it make fun of you
- (2020-10-21) haylee nguyen: It doesn't even work the is the absolute worst if i could i would give it a 0.