Google Meet Auto Admit by smashciotechky
Automatically admit join requests from external guests to Google Meet Automatically click the "Admit" button when a join request comes in from external guests. If you install this extension in chrome then in Google meet rooms it will automatically lets users login by clicking the admit button on the popup. You can switch the extension from its menu. As default it checks for popup with submit button "Admit".
- (2021-01-03) Hunny Verma: Its does not work when we are presenting in full screen.
- (2020-12-08) Sree krishna M: It work's
- (2020-11-24) Facundo Monti: NO FUNCIONA!!
- (2020-11-22) Việt Nam Thabarwa: It didn't work in my native language, Vietnamese but it works in English.
- (2020-11-03) Deepak Bhopatkar: Does not work when you are presenting with share on. It may be because the meeting chrome tab is not the visible screen and popup may not happen, and this extension works when there is a popup.
- (2020-10-31) Shafa Innocentia Aqiella: it works!
- (2020-10-19) walikelas 9b: sukaa
- (2020-10-16) nursam plp: sangat membantu
- (2020-09-24) Aries yayasan Hidayatulwildan: oke
- (2020-09-09) Nash Mcbt: works properly :) hope you can update this more where the host can remove all the participants in one click :)
- (2020-09-06) etek: Works fine and thanks to the developer for a great work. Can you update remove all participants with single click? Note: After installation you need to restart otherwise it won't works
- (2020-09-04) faiza mk: did not work