Capture screenshot, edit the image, and finally paste the edited image anywhere or send it as an attachment to your Zepel account.
This makes it effortless for software product teams to report bugs, request changes, and suggest corrections to their team. The best part is, you can do all of this without saving multiple screenshot files to your desktop. What does this extension do? The Zepel Capture extension allows you to capture screenshot and edit the image. You can capture: - Only the visible part of the page. - A selected area on the page. - The entire page. After you’ve edited the image, you can: Copy the edited image to clipboard and paste it anywhere Send the edited image to Zepel by creating a new work item. The edited image will be uploaded to the item as an attachment. Below are 11 different image editing capabilities available in this extension: - Crop the image - Draw a square - Draw a circle - Draw an arrow - Draw a line - Use pencil - Use brush strokes - Blur the image - Add text - Colour picker - Undo last action Why should you integrate with Zepel? Zepel is a project management tool for software product teams. By integrating with Zepel, you can upload the edited image as an attachment to any bug or task. This is useful to report new bugs or request changes from your development team.
- (2020-09-01) Padmanabha Lingesh: Great tool to improve your workflow. Take screenshot, crop, clip, annotate and attach under your task to work with broader clarity of your task. Also this extension lets you annotate your design/image and share it with your teams. hence covers your 'quick feedback' flow. Kudos to the team who built this feature.
- (2020-09-01) Subramaniam Subu: Handy and easy to use extension. Really helpful to share the idea across to the team, capture bug and share design. Annotation makes life simple and desktop trash free. No need to open a photo editing app to add a circle. If you are using Zepel, you can now zap these images to Zepel and create a User story and bug in a jiffy.
- (2020-09-01) SirushtiKanth Chatrapathy Sivalingam: This extension is amazing! If your team using zepel app this tool will save lot of time when creating a task with an image attachment.
- (2020-09-01) Vivek Somasundaram: Used it to take full page screenshots and for annotating images to fix bugs. Simple to use. Easy to request changes from the team.
- (2020-08-27) sreenivasan ds: I use it within our team to request changes. Easy to take screenshots (full page also!) and annotate the image. Love it!
- (2020-08-26) Mohammed Shahin: Find it useful to add snippets from other websites to my project. Saves a lot of time.
- (2020-08-25) Devashree Vasu: This extension has been really helpful especially the edit option makes our life much easier. Now my storage is free from zillion screenshots . I am able to convey changes and bugs with better clarity.
- (2020-08-25) Ben Miller: Very useful extension that captures screen and annotates easily, without storing it locally it does the job of sharing to others. Thanks to the Developers :)
- (2020-08-25) Simon Adams: Nifty little extension. I use it dozens of times a day and it has greatly improved my workflow. Image annotation and the copy to clipboard functionality is super cool.
- (2020-08-25) Vidarth Jaikrishnan: Very easy to use. I also like that we can edit the image before downloading or sharing it.
- (2020-08-20) I use it within my team to report front-end bugs. I can quickly capture screenshot (love that I can take full page screen shots too!), draw with pen to show where the bug is, and easily paste the edited image. The best part is, I will no longer have 100 screenshot files sitting in my desktop thanks to this extension.