Colour code Zendesk tickets to help visualize and organise your workflow. Developed by Nevin George
What is Zest? To put it simply, it’s an easy way to organise your Zendesk tickets! Zest will allow you to customize your ticket view that little extra by allowing you to personally colour code your tickets. Not only by the standard priority (low-high), but by any field/category that is specific to your organisation. How do you use Zest? Simply click the icon on the top right of your chrome browser, type in the category you want coloured, choose a colour and click add. Refresh your Zendesk page to see the changes take effect. Changing the colour of a category is easy too, just click on the colour next to the category name, change it and refresh the Zendesk page. How does Zest work? It changes the styling of the page to add a background to each row. No specific network requirements, no reading files on your machine (except for chrome stored data that was created by the extension). Got more questions? Feel free to contact me for any questions or concerns for yourself or for your business. Enjoy using Zest? Please consider leaving a rating on the extension so it can reach out to more people. Also consider supporting me via paypal.me/NevGZCC (completely optional, this extension will remain free for all users regardless).
- (2020-08-28) Alexandre Hurbe: Super convenient extension! Love how many options there are in terms of customising it. Seriously recommend it if you use Zendesk.
- (2020-08-28) Aidan Kelly: Zendesk missed out on adding this feature. should buy this from NevinGeorge. love the colour categorisation. Thanks for this
- (2020-08-26) David Louw: This is an amazing extension. Categories can be set to be different colours that could mean urgent items or if you want a cleaner look from the default white background in your ticket queue this is the extension to use. More changes are coming. Cannot wait! Thank you for this extension!
- (2020-12-03, v:1.1) yaniv dayan: Is it possible to change the background of the Internal Note?
Hi, Is it possible to change the background of the Internal Note? The light pink is too close to the white to notice. We often found our-self sending a public note instead of internal note. It can be great to change the light pink to something more dark.
- (2020-10-13, v:1.1) R: How do I add a ticket to an existing category?
There seems to be no way for me to select a ticket, then select an existing item from the category list, it only seems to work if I add a new category. Is that WAI?