By Nithin S
* Microsoft Teams Online meeting attending bot. * Microsoft Teams automatic meeting attender. - Changelog v2.5 : Most awaited feature. Mutes your mic before joining a meeting Google Meet users can refer here : https://link.nithins.me/gmbot [ For educational purposes only - To learn how chrome extension can perform daily repeated tasks ] Detailed info and tutorial to operate the bot is available on my YouTube channel : https://youtube.com/TechinStudio You'll get your full attendance for all the classes. (I am not responsible for any issues related to your attendance.) 1) Provide the name of your Microsoft-team according to its time slot by clicking on the extension 2) Just keep your PC on and the bot will attend all your classes. OR 2.5) Deploy it on an Azure server to save data and also your PC. This will make the bot fully autonomous 3) Will join the meetings at the exact provided time. 4) Exits meeting at the prescribed time. 5) Waits for the next class to start and continues its process. 6) Will run for days/weeks/months without human interaction provided that the timetable remains same on all days. 7) You can update your timetable on the bot any time in between. (Refresh window after update) 8) Report bugs at [email protected] [Non functional for PES University students ONLY] [Any other organisation who wish to ban this bot for your organisation's meetings can contact me personally on [email protected]] - Online Class attending bot
- (2021-03-01) Eleven011: actually i want to built the same bot but not for microsoft team ,google classrooms. In our college there is a different platform . So , will you please guide me how to start and built .
- (2021-02-09) Theu: For some reason, everything works, but he doesn't join the call, he stays idle, I'm the one who has to click on join call.
- (2021-02-05) Max Božek: It works really good but sometimes it leaves me in the pre-join screen. Suggestion: It would be great if you could remove only one meeting or add one to the ones allready in the time
- (2021-02-04) NOT AHSAN 420: thank you so much for this app now i can sleep peacfully
- (2021-02-04) Yogender Kumar: This extension is Awesome , and the person who made it would probably be a genius. Some people have rated it 1 star just because they don't know , how to use this . Thank u Developer ji ( Nithin S ) for making our lives easy and for providing such a complex progrm for free . Your work is worthy of appretiation and once again THANK YOU .
- (2021-02-04) Suhas Thalanki: Zero stars also too much for this
- (2021-02-04) Suhas Thalanki: Giving one star only because I can't give zero
- (2021-01-18) S U M E E T: I dont have same time-table every day for a subject. Isn't it possible that it do not need the starting time of class and just joins a class as soon as it its meeting starts? because its different for everyday.
- (2021-01-06) Jaxss: it would be good if there was an option to have microphone disabled, because everytime it connects with microphone on
- (2020-12-14) Daniel Stanca: IT works with the downloaded app?
- (2020-12-10) Rahul Raj: Umm, I have a doubt. This is a question, not a review. I'm sorry. But, does it work with teams desktop client? Or should I have the desktop teams running in the background, or the teams web application running?
- (2020-12-05) Aertist: we cant input the whole time table (weekly) a bot is supposed to automate everything. please add this feature :(
- (2020-11-03) Parinay Panwar: What if there are subchannels in teams app
- (2020-10-14) Prathamesh Shiralkar: Works Great! Thanks for this one. A suggestion: It would be great if you could show the saved meetings and their time.
- (2020-09-11) 4PS18CS022_Bhuvan_ Jain_S_M: Awesome ! Thanks for this extension at the right time.
- (2020-09-07) B K Karthik: Works like a charm ! Good that it's disabled for PES IDs :)
- (2021-04-18, v:2.5.0) fawzi hasan: Grid view not working
doesn't work n grid view you must be in general to open the video licture
- (2020-10-28, v:2.3.0) pavan kanumuri: mic and video off
i'm like your bot veery much such it makes me too easy to class.one more thing is please enable a setting to turn off mic and video automatically or store the settings manually. --Thank You