View online recipes without distraction. Easily select ingredients for same-day delivery. Print, share, or save a copy for later.
Better than Recipe Filter! Works on more sites and simplifies printing. Automatically get the ad-free recipe at the top of any recipe site. Print a simplified copy in one click. + IMMEDIATELY VIEW RECIPE AT TOP OF THE PAGE Automatically shows you a print-friendly recipe at the top of the page. Click to share a copy with your other devices. + RECIPE SAVER - EXTENSION AND WEB Click to save a copy of the recipe and organize into folder, accessible from your mobile or desktop web browser. + VIEW SIMILAR TOP-RATED RECIPES Need the absolute best? Save time by clicking a button to see similar recipes from thousands of blogs. + SEE COST PER SERVING See the total cost of ingredients (minus pantry ingredients). + GET INGREDIENTS FAST VIA GROCERY DELIVERY Select ingredients for same-day delivery via Instacart or Amazon Fresh. Edit your cart to remove any ingredients you already have, simple! BENEFITS + SAVE TIME Immediately print, save, or share the recipe. Get to cooking faster! + SAVE MONEY Compare grocery delivery availability windows and total cart costs between Amazon Fresh and Instacart. Cooking to your budget! + REDUCE WASTE Order only what you need for cooking on the day you need it. + STICK TO YOUR DIET Search for recipes matching your diet type- Keto, Vegan, FODMAP, Weight Watchers, Noom and more at www.GetRecipeCart.com/Search So join over 1600+ in downloading the No. 1 Cooking tool! HOW TO INSTALL: 1. Click 'Add to Chrome' 2. Login to enable "Save" functionality 3. You're all set! RC is automatic. SUPPORT If you have any problems or requests for new features, email us at [email protected] . FEEDBACK If you'd like to submit any feedback or notes of appreciation you can reach us at: https://forms.gle/ivAgu2PFUgzdj3Z58
- (2022-12-08) Nico Greenarry: Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me. I downloaded the chrome extension and created an account. When I'm on a recipe page, I open the extension, click the "Show Recipe" or "Import Recipe Link" buttons, and...nothing happens. I've tried on these sites: https://lifehacker.com/make-yourself-a-stroopwafel-choco-taco-1849342317 https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/homemade-eggnog/ https://www.thekitchn.com/holiday-magic-bars-recipe-23456378
- (2022-06-08) Lincoln Nguyen: Awesome recipes on the go. I use it for instapot recipes
- (2021-08-10) Deirdre: Wow. So you illegally scrape content from recipe websites, use their copyright-protected images without permission, allow people to save this illegally obtained information to the website - including the instructions where expression is also protected. You then lie and say that visitors will have to click to the website to get the instructions (untrue if they're not logged in). To top it all off, after removing anyway for recipe bloggers - who are mostly women looking to bring in extra income for their families - to possibly make a dime from all their hard effort, you then go and monetizeit yourself through Instacart/Amazon fresh buttons??? Amazing. Can't wait to see how many court cases you end up in. Oh and everyone else, get a clue and use the jump to recipe button. Same result but you won't be financing the illegal actions of a guy stealing from women's content.
- (2021-07-28) Cindy Gordon: STOLEN WORK - This extension steals the work of recipe creators and developers. The site/app steals a recipe photo and the recipe instructions, both which hold copyright, and posts them on their own website for their persona own gain.This has stolen from both of the sites that I own. This site/app has STOLEN both pictures and directions. On the front side before the download of the plugin, it looks like you have to "click over" to the recipe developers site to get the full instructions but that is NOT the case after you add the plugin. You can fully see the stolen copyrighted information.
- (2021-01-09) ian carpenter: Really love this as it makes the recipe in a clean format so its much easier to follow. 2 spoons up!
- (2021-01-08) Jon Sanders: Badly needed extension - I don't have to scroll through ads and personal stories to find the recipe and ingredients anymore!
- (2021-01-08) Stephanie Mantilla: This extension steals the work of recipe creators. It steals a recipe photo and the recipe instructions, both which hold copyright, and posts them on their own website for their own gain. On their website they even say they steal a photo without permission and claim to only list the ingredients and a link back to the original recipe for directions but this clearly isn't true. Go to the actual website and support the original creators instead of companies trying to profit off of other's work.
- (2021-01-07) Su Lee: I love this app! I can skip to the ingrients and recipe section and print immediately. I love the color photo of the feature food also! What a brilliant app!
- (2020-12-23) Thomas Spada: Works on chefjeanpierre.com, works for me.
- (2020-10-31) Adam Starrh: When you load up a page with a recipe on it, the extension appears in the corner asking if you'd like to view the recipe. When you click it, the ingredients list appears with the directions beneath it. From there, you can save the recipe. It's perfect. However, don't believe the cost that it spits out. It uses prices from Amazon which are insanely high compared to what you'd spend at the grocery store. I looked up a favorite cheap lentil soup recipe and it told me it would cost over $30 to make. In reality, it's probably closer to $8 worth of ingredients in the meal. As handy as the idea is, I would hate to see anyone be discouraged from trying a delicious, healthy and affordable meal because of this feature.
- (2020-10-30) Chessie Pique: This is a great tool for an online recipe junkie. Super easy to install and it works automatically, showing a simplified recipe that is nicely arranged and easy to save or print. It will not work on every single recipe you find on the web, but it works on many of them, especially from the bigger cooking sites. Definitely recommend: it's one of those "where have you been all my life?!" kinds of things.
- (2020-10-01) Divya Agarwal: Excellent extension and functions exactly as advertised, which is rare these days. Simple UI that gets straight to the point and makes it incredibly easy to perform relevant functionalities. Will be using this consistently!
- (2020-09-30) Arpan Doshi: Great extension that makes shopping (the most important part of cooking) a lot easier
- (2020-09-25) Sohrab Dubash: This is the kind of extension you never knew you needed. I can't imagine life without it now. Cuts through the nonsense and saves you a ton of time.
- (2020-09-23) Sam Arrants: useful, easy
- (2020-09-23) Ashir Bansal: Love the ability to find a recipe I love, quickly get the most important info (ingredients and direction), and print that to a pdf to make my cooking easier
- (2020-09-22) David Choi: ever go on sites looking for recipes but having to scroll through a bunch of info/ads to get to the actual detail of what you need and the steps you need to take? this extension gets straight to the detail (in standard recipe format)... not only that, it'll add recipe items to your Amazon Fresh cart. the thing i've been using most is just to get to the recipe to do what i love to do - cook. 🙂
- (2020-09-21) Recipe Cart: Self-love <3
- (2020-09-20) Bennett Hensey: Worked 100% of the times I've used it and I have no clue how. Super impressed!
- (2020-09-17) Kwang Hyun: I SUGGEST YOU DOWNLOAD THIS AND SEE IT FOR YOURSELF. I wish I've known this Chrome extension sooner! It makes your life easier because it gives you what you are really looking for. Great product!
- (2020-09-15) Abraham Hdru: Great solution! Finally I can keep track of my recipes and easily can explore new dishes to cook at home :)
- (2020-09-13) Jae: simple and straightforward
- (2020-09-13) Parker Place: I made it so obviously I'm inclined to give it a good review. I have a looooooong checklist of recipe webistes I tested against, which was not fun, but now it works everywhere. Many of these recipe sites are built upon hot garbage wordpress generators. I nearly burned through my laptop battery testing against multiple recipe sites with their videos, ads, and trackers. No mas. I browse one recipe at a time, save them to Recipe Cart, and order ingredients as needed. Get in touch if you find any issues or have feature ideas.
- (2020-09-11) Jo Machesky: I have seen so many apps that claim to make you a unified shopping list, and while they work ok, they all cost money! This extension works great and is FREE! Sometimes I want to read about a blogger's personal journey with their herb plants... but normally I don't and I love that this extension simplifies everything!
- (2020-09-10) Vrishank Walia: This is very helpful!
- (2020-09-10) Jia Chern Teoh: Gets me straight to the point so I don't need to read Karen's life story about how she ended up making some lasagna with goat cheese instead of ricotta cheese because her daughter is not into bovine milk but okay with goats milk and she wanted to support her decision at her wedding. Simple and elegant extension!
- (2020-09-10) Luis Herget: super easy to use. so much easier to cook recipes for the first time!
- (2020-09-09) Alex van der Heijden: Absolutely love it! So simple and a great resource for people trying to get into cooking. Hard to find anything similar that doesn't hound you with ads!
- (2020-09-09) Yannick Mamudo: Time saver in saving/sharing new recipes I'd like to try! Plus the cart price estimates are incredibly useful.
- (2020-09-08) Lauren Place: Easily bypassed the blog with this extension. Worked well on both the baking blog and larger food site I used it for & had a really legible recipe format. Best thing is the copy link feature- can easily text recipes to friends and myself too
- (2020-09-03) Jianing Tu: Absolutely solves my kitchen nightmare! No more spilling flour over my phone/computer screen to figure out what is the next step!
- (2020-09-03) Aditya Shetty: Fantastic extension, gets straight to the point. Easy to use and makes those dense recipe websites easy to read
- (2020-08-27) Vin Vomero: Perfect! It does exactly what you want it to do and makes buying the ingredients a breeze. Thank you.
- (2020-08-21) Aleksandar Velkoski: My wife and I absolutely love this extension! We use it to quickly and easily purchase ingredients for healthy and interesting dishes. Best of all? It's free! Try it out. You'll love it.
- (2020-08-20) Brian Hartmann: LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. So simple and ready to go. No more blog BS!!!
- (2020-08-18) Dave Conroy: Finally a quick way to find the ingredients and instructions on recipe sites!! Why are recipes sites always so filled with spam?!
- (2021-11-21, v:3.3.3) Karen Coolman Amlong: Limit on number of recipes?
Is there a limit on the number of recipes you can save? Today, the ones I saved are not there.
- (2020-10-31, v:3.1.8) Adam Starrh: REQUEST: Tags and Notes
Congrats on the launch of your new app! I'm sure it's on the to-do list, but I could imagine myself looking to search for specific a specific recipe if I get enough of them saved. To be able to filter my recipes into different tags would be useful too. Also, being able to add my own notes to my recipes would be useful too.
- (2020-10-31, v:3.1.8) Adam Starrh: RQUEST: Export Lists to Alexa App
We keep our shopping list in our Alexa app because it is easy to call out ingredients from the kitchen as we use them. It would be handy to open up an ingredients list, de-select items that we already have or are on our list, and then send the rest to our existing grocery list on Alexa. Barring that, it would be nice to at least send all the ingredients to a new list on Alexa app, so that we could filter further from there.