Visual Feedback for Websites
Easily provide and collect feedback on any live website from your browser with the MarkUp chrome extension. Cut through the noise with immediate, visual feedback. Go from design to build to publish without losing your mind in the process. MarkUp will save you time. You’ll save the day! MarkUp ALLOWS YOU TO 1. Turn any website or image into a collaboration workspace 2. Add comments anywhere on your website 3. Share with your team to collect and manage their feedback, all in one place FREE TO USE MarkUp is free to use for everyone. Yes, that’s right, it’s free! COMMENT ANYWHERE Your whole website becomes a digital canvas ready to collect feedback. Easily navigate your website within MarkUp and add comments to any page. All of your comments are organized by page in your sidebar. Click any comment on your sidebar and MarkUp will bring you right to the page and pin location. INCLUDE SCREENSHOTS WITH COMMENTS The MarkUp Chrome Extension allows you to include automated screenshots with every comment you make, providing an audit trail and allowing your team to see exactly what you were looking at when you made a comment and provided feedback. SEAMLESS SHARING When you’re ready, copy the project invite link and share with clients, colleagues, teammates, or even your friends. When they receive their link, they can seamlessly access the project as a guest (no signup required) or create their own account, quickly reply to and resolve your comments, or create their own. USER REVIEWS Whether you’re a freelance web designer, an agency, or an enterprise company, MarkUp is for you. Here are just a handful of reviews from our users: “The engagement across all of our teams and the willingness to provide feedback has increased because MarkUp is such an easy place to centralize everything.” -Nina Barone, Getty Images "Once I saw MarkUp, I really saw it as an opportunity to accelerate our change management.” -Vivian Jang, Stream Realty Partners “This is by far the simplest, most frictionless, easiest-to-get-going platform that I’ve ever worked in. -Leah Friedman, Guru MORE THAN AN EXTENSION Want to try MarkUp, but don’t want to download an extension? No problem, you can use MarkUp without an extension at markup.io. COMING SOON * Attach files to comments * Tag Users * Create MarkUp projects with PDFs * Integrations
- (2020-10-05) Justin Combs: Big fan! Was waiting for Mark up to come to Chrome and so happy that it did. Has dramatically improved my day to day operations and made my life easier! Excited to keep using the product!
- (2020-10-05) Anton Ermolov: Fantastic stuff! Crafting my apple farm advertisements has never been more seamless!
- (2020-10-05) David Morton: Originally thought this would be a solid tool for ecommerce internal reviews, but after using it, it's great for pretty much all things marketing. The screenshot feature is especially helpful in capturing specific feedback that you're looking for. The features around sharing with a team are super helpful as well. This is quickly becoming my go-to internal (and external) review tool.
- (2020-10-05) Zarina Stanik: amazing and easy to get everyone on your team using the tool
- (2020-10-05) Felicity Moll: Love MarkUp and having a Chrome extension is such a game changer -- even easier to use :)
- (2020-10-05) Arielle Cedeno: A must have! So easy and fun to use.
- (2020-09-30) Alex Gurr: All it seems to do is link you back to the markup website which is not inherently useful. If your app or site is in markup already, how often are you going to need to add new sites or use this extension? What would have been useful is the ability to directly add comments to any site from within the site itself rather than going back to the markup website.
- (2020-09-24) Annie Newberry: So excited there's an extension for this incredible product. If you're in marketing and not using MarkUp, you're behind - get with it!
- (2020-09-24) Karen Thompson: The extension makes an easy tool, even easier! Thanks!
- (2020-09-24) Nicole Shores: Already so excited to be using the MarkUp tool to collaborate on projects together and now with the chrome extension it makes it that much easier! Excited to see this product grow!
- (2020-09-24) Sophie Callan: So excited to continue to use this awesome tool!
- (2020-09-24) Jaspreet Bansal: A must have for anyone in the digital marketing world!
- (2020-09-23) Acacia Dougan: Glad the extension is finally here! Super pumped to continue collaborating with this awesome tool!
- (2020-09-23) Michael Roemer: Markup's been super useful streamlining the creative process. Gathering feedback and collaborating in markup has been super easy and straightforward.
- (2020-09-21) Nicholas Tommaso: Finally, the chrome extension is here!! I've been waiting for this, the process is now even easier to upload, create and collab!
- (2020-09-16) Shannon Hill: MarkUp has already cut so many unnecessary steps out of the feedback + iteration process and this extension is yet another tap of the chisel, chipping away at what used to be a massive headache and time drain. Love the simplicity.
- (2020-09-10) Noel Bennett: I'm liking the screenshot feature so far. Plus it feels like markup loads my site faster now.
- (2020-08-21) Greg Dinardo: Love it :)
- (2020-08-21) Maxim Donika: MarkUp is awesome, and the extension makes it even better <3
- (2020-08-21) Aaron Santos: MarkUp is an amazing tool! Get me away from email chains, google spreadsheets and super long slack threads. I love how intuitive the user experience is and I love how I can use this across my ecosystem. AND IT'S FREE! Why aren't you using MarkUp?
- (2020-08-21) Sonny Baker: Super happy to see this is now a browser extension! One of the most useful tools in our workflow
- (2020-08-21) Sevan Darakjian: People are inherently bad at remembering where even the smallest or largest points of feedback land at the end of the day or better yet the end of the week. More often than not us designers and creators are responsible for shepherding that feedback and it sucks because we need that mutual accountability that we just don't get. It's an incredible help to have platform that can handle all of that and turn disorganization into progress.
- (2020-08-21) Ramsey Neville: Was waiting for this to become a Chrome extension. This makes it even easier to review give feedback in my design workflow.
- (2020-08-21) Arron Woods: With the extension I can now MarkUp my sites behind our firewall. Nice!
- (2020-08-21) Alex Bullington: This makes feedback on any website, landing page, or anything with a URL ridiculously easy. You can share freely with unlimited collaborators too!
- (2020-08-21) Vladimir Gromozdin: So glad this extension finally arrived. It's a game changer for working with MarkUp!