This extension allows you to export to a CSV file your Holdings, Dividends, and Orders. You can export Dividends and Orders to a…
This extension allows you to export to a CSV file your Holdings, Dividends, and Orders. You can export Dividends and Orders to a CSV for a specific time period by selecting a start date and end date. Now you can also display graph of Dividends and Orders for a specific time period. Please check video for details: https://youtu.be/-gxg3eYAA7k Feel free to report any issues or feature requests. Whats New: - feature: Export Holdings, Orders, Dividends to a CSV for longer time periods (Previous version only allowed to export a small amount of line items) - feature: Display graph of Dividends, Holdings and Orders for a specific time period - fix: speed up exporting Orders and Dividends - fix: graphs overlapping - fix: NAN when exporting holdings Features: - Export Holdings, Dividends and Orders to a CSV file for a specific time period - Display graph of Dividends, Holdings and Orders for a specific time period How it works: Holdings are extracted from trading212.com web page and Dividends and Orders by making an API call.
- (2021-01-24) Mark Lanni: love it, however can we be sure its a safe extension?
- (2021-01-14) Raed Al Sulaiti: I really like the app and helped me a lot to do my sheets much more faster. But, sometimes you can't export holding only div and orders other then that the app is great. but, I hope you guys fix the holding I tried many ways to fix it and I couldn't.
- (2021-01-07) Babypixie pt: I really like how helpful and easy it is to export my holdings and transactions to a csv file!
- (2021-01-05) Denise Hanrahan: Very practical and useful. Top marks.
- (2021-01-04) Anthony Mari: Any reason why it is bringing back NaN results?
- (2021-01-03) Fábio Barbosa: This is the kind of extension I was looking for. Just waiting for it to say if its a buy or a sell to give it 5 stars! **EDIT** The feature showing the sell and buy works perfect, thanks for the update. There is also another issue, at least for me: I need to select the time range in the same month. If I select 2 months or more of time range, it just exports the data from 1 month.
- (2021-01-02) ScoopSumSuj: unhappy with it, simply because nothing happens when i press the export orders button, not sure why, ive removed and readded the extension several times, tried it on chrome and microsft edge, but still doesnt work
- (2021-01-01) Vitalii Lakusta: Please add a time to the date as well, on transactions export, thank you.
- (2020-11-20) Hien Pham: Tks u! It's useful and convenient
- (2020-10-04) Josh Cooper: Hi there, does this also work with the beta web version?
- (2020-09-18) Marcos Garcia: Vey handy indeed!
- (2020-08-27) Bailey Eccles: Thank you, very helpful for Qualtrim
- (2021-01-24, v:1.3) Emilian: Not exporting positions in a pie
Thanks for this extension, it's helped me save loads of time. However, T212 updated their site and positions in a pie are not exported into the file because they now only show up in the Allocation bar at the bottom or in the pie itself. I guess you have to scrape the data from somewhere else now (prob the pie itself). This just makes your life harder, unfortunately, and I can understand if it's just too much of a hassle to fix lol
- (2021-01-24, v:1.3) Mark Lanni: saftey
Hi mate, how do i know this extension is safe? its great but am i safe from suspicious activity? regards
- (2021-01-14, v:1.1) Raed Al Sulaiti: export holding
I can't export holding anymore only dividends and orders. hope you fix it :)
- (2021-01-04, v:0.8) Fábio Barbosa: Orders Missing
There are some missing orders from every month that I export. For exemple, if I select to export from 01/12/2020 to 31/12/2020, the first few orders (from day 1, 2 and 3) are missing from the report. Also if I select a longer date range, from more than a month long, only the orders from the last month are exported.
- (2021-01-04, v:0.8) Alex Handsaker: Decimal Points/Rounding
Are there any plans to match the rounding used natively in platform? The tool seems to export to 4 decimal points vs. the available 7 for shareholdings, and then price to 2 decimal places vs. the 4 used within the platform. This would be a really valuable improvement!
- (2020-11-20, v:0.1) Hien Pham: It doesn't work as it's expected to be
I got some problem with it. The extension skips every first ticker in the list of my portfolio and if i switch to the new beta web version it doesn't work at all.
- (2020-09-26, v:0.1) Jonathan Flower: New CSV exporter?
Hi there! I'm using Trading 212 on the newer beta web interface. Will there be a CSV exporter for the new style interface? There doesn't seem to be a way for me to revert to the classic interface to be able to use the current CSV exporter tool. Kind regards, Jon