Here.fm integration with Google Calendar
Change up the way you meet with your team and your friends with https://here.fm - a real-time, shared canvas where you can meet up on video, decorate with pics and GIFs, draw, screenshare, and more -- all in Chrome. This extension provides a simple way to schedule meetings in a Here room, directly from Google Calendar. Book meetings, schedule social events, and change rooms with a couple clicks.
- (2020-12-09) Brent Chow: I've been using Here as an online substitute for meetups. They're way more fun and interactive and everyone always enjoys them. It's also fun to see people's faces when they enter Here for the first time 😂
- (2020-09-02) Roheet Shah: I've been using Here for over 3 months and it has been a pure joy. None of the faff of Zoom/Skype/Teams, and a great interface to enable creative discussions and brainstorming. What a great product!
- (2020-09-02) Gustaf Alströmer: I've been using Here every week last 2 months - very delightful!
- (2020-09-02) Andrew Tokar: Here has been my daily driver video chat platform (for both virtual collaboration and hanging out with far away friends) for a few months now. Does everything that Zoom fails at: creates fun, intimate connections between friends and coworkers. It's the closest I've felt to being back in person with everyone since the pandemic started. Bonus: It's an awesome conversation starter when meeting with a new person for the first time. This extension is perfect for that, letting you schedule meetings on Here in seconds through Google Cal. Highly reccomend!!!
- (2020-09-02) Alex Popper: It's like Zoom but with a soul!
- (2020-09-01) Jeremiah S.: Bye Zoom, hello Here!
- (2020-09-01) Mahmud Din: Here.fm is my new favorite way to meet with friends or work with colleagues virtually. It's the future of video conferencing!
- (2020-09-01) mel harris: amazing!!!! great for meetings but also so much fun to use with friends and family.
- (2020-09-01) Brice Bai: As a college student, I've loved using Here for both social gatherings and club meetings. It has really helped bring back the intimacy and human connection missing from other platforms like Zoom, and it's always a delightful experience. Super accessible especially since it's browser based in Chrome too--all you need to do is login with a Google account to get started! Give it a try and have fun on Here. :)
- (2020-09-01) David Villarreal: I've used here for collaborating with my engineering team remotely. It's so much easier to do with all of the collaboration tools. We've had jam sessions, architecture reviews, and more using here. I love this!
- (2020-09-01) Mark Rothman: Been using Here since May - great tool and the team loves it. Much more casual then other platforms and better for collaborating as a team. Wish I was an investor!!
- (2020-09-01) Edoardo Conti: Really great tool that provides persistent video chat rooms. Feels like a virtual conference room.
- (2020-09-01) Yury Oparin: We've been using Here for a few months for our standups, Friday team lunches and even bedtime chats with colleagues. The things I most value in Here are audio quality and concurrency: people can talk and listen at the same time with no order, so it's natural and fast. It felt so liberating after the Zoom prison. For a relaxing bedtime chat you can set the aura of a night time, e.g. candles, quiet ambient music, tranquil background of a night sky with stars, and it stays persistent! Playing Tic-tac-toe brings in some genuine smiles as well :) Here brought intimacy back! Thank you Here team!
- (2020-09-01) Lionel Vital: Much prefer it over google meet and zoom, especially for whiteboarding, daily standups, and anything you'd do in a conference room in person!
- (2020-09-01) Adam Hearne: We have been using Here within our team for months. It's great. Highly recommend for team meetings and general catch ups with friends!
- (2020-09-01) Arthur Wu: I've been using Here for a few months. A couple reasons why I think it's incredible: - It feels easy to make the space your own. The metaphor I'd use is feeling like you're stepping back into your own curated office space as opposed to a windowless, sterile conference room like Zoom - It's just fun. It's a delightful experience. I actually find myself smiling while using the product and having a great experience every time. - It's super easy to use, just as simple as Zoom.
- (2020-09-01) Lyn Chen: My absolute favorite video app! It's so fun and makes my team really happy :)