Grade Importer and Exporter for Frontline Education SIS (TEAMS) Gradebook!
- (2023-01-17) Bob Ely: Absolutely LOVED this extension. LIFE SAVER. BUT.... it needs to be updated. As Frontline is changing their domain name (getting rid of the TEAMS portion...) it no longer works in Frontline. This is going to affect ALL the folks who use this extension for grades. Of course Frontline messed it up. I hope the developer is finding a fix soon. I have 230 kids and I don't want to have to go back to data entry from window to window. ---AISD high school teacher.
- (2022-10-16) Jeffi Anthony: This extension has truly been life-changing; it's like magic. What used to take hours, now only takes minutes.
- (2022-09-05) Denise Girardeau: This extension is great! I do not think I could manage grading 150+ students work without it. It transfers grades without errors from Canvas to my gradebook. I have been using it for 2 years and have never had an issue with it.
- (2022-09-01) Crystal Jones: This Teacher Tool saves so much time. I love it with a passion. Literally I can upload grades in less than 5 mins where it use to take countless hours to grades. Now I am able to give students more grace with turning in assignments because of the ease of uploading grades with teacher tool. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
- (2022-08-19) Scott Cater: This software allows a teacher to import grades from Canvas (an old and outdated piece of software) to Frontline/SIS (another old and outdated piece of software) with relative ease. The small amount of time that I have for grading can now be used to give specific, actionable feedback to students. My classes get bigger while my planning & grading time remains constant -- it is only through Teachertools that I can cope with my increasing workload.
- (2022-05-26) Anna Foster: This extension makes it possible for me to update grades multiple times a week -- a task that otherwise would be impossible. It allows me to spend my few precious available grading minutes on evaluating student work, instead of the administrative task of manually uploading those grades to outdated grade management systems. This software was created by a teacher, with what teachers actually need and want top of mind. Highly recommended for any teachers forced by their district to use Frontline/Teams as their gradebook.
- (2022-05-24) Eric Lyday: Incredible time-saving piece of software for Texas teachers who have to work with dinosaur grading systems. This extension makes it super easy to transfer all Canvas/BLEND grades into Frontline by exporting out and dragging and dropping the excel file onto your grades to sync. Thank you so much! Every teacher using BLEND should use this tool!
- (2022-05-23) Amy Wooden: This tool has made it so easy for me to quickly import grades from Canvas. It's a teacher's time saver! Without it, transferring grades from Canvas into my gradebook would take hours and I would inevitably make mistakes. Every school district should buy this for their teachers. I have over 180 students this year and allow extra time for students to complete assignments in Canvas, so this allows for each grade updates as often as I would like to import them.
- (2022-05-20) Vicki Bailey: I've been using this tool for the past 2 school years and it has made syncing grades so easy and has saved me so much time!
- (2022-05-19) Lori N: Prior to using this extension, the importing of grades was primarily a manual effort (with mistakes). With 140+ students with several grades each week, this tool has saved me an enormous amount of time and effort. Honestly, I'm not sure how we would do our jobs without this gradebook support. Every district should purchase it.
- (2022-05-19) Sarah Noack: This tool has made it possible for me to quickly import grades from Canvas. It's a teacher's lifesaver! Without it, transferring grades from Canvas into my gradebook would take hours and I would inevitably make mistakes. Every school district should buy this for their teachers.
- (2022-05-19) Denise Sanders: This extension makes it possible for me to enter grades from Canvas without typing them. It used to take me hours, and I made mistakes. This extension is a huge time saver.
- (2020-07-15) Mary Hydar: As a high school English teacher always pressed for time, this extension has been such a life saver! In a few clicks I am able to automatically import hundreds of grades and save myself hours of work. It was easy to use and I have never experienced glitches or errors.
- (2023-03-26, v:0.3.3.4) Josh Allen: district frontline site changed URL
Hello, My district (EPISD) recently changed the Frontline Education site from teams.episd.org to elpasoisd.erp.frontlineeducation.com. With this changed the teacher tools extension is not loading in the gradebook. Is there a way I can fix this issue on my end or will the extension have to be updated? Thank you!
- (2022-04-14, v:0.3.2.9) Jennifer Trempe-Thomas: Powerschool?
Hi, I was wondering if this extension would work to import grades into Powerschool? Or to import into Canvas?
- (2020-09-28, v:0.2.8) Angela Zumwalt: decimals not showing up
Hello! When I transfer my assignments over from Blend that are not on a 100 scale (Example: student gets 3 out of 10 correct), the decimals won't show up in TEAMS. My students are very nervous about this! Is there any way to make the decimals show up? Several other teachers at my school are wondering the same thing. Thank you!