Facebook doesn't have an unfollow all option. Unfollow all FB friends, groups & pages with one click. A 360° social media detox tool
Fastest way to unfollow all your facebook friends at once. Facebook doesn't have an option to unfollow all your friends, groups and pages. If you are following more than 1000 people, it is an arduous task. Our tool helps you in your social media detox plan and helps you unfollow all your friends at once. Click "Add to chrome", Log in to your facebook account, click the extension and choose the unfollow option. Wait for a few minutes till the processing completes. Our key feature: 1. Instant removal of all friends, pages and groups with one click. Privacy notice: We don't use any personally identifiable information or track any usage. We don't store or send any data to our servers, this social media detox tool is serverless. Frequently Asked Questions: 1. Can I undo unfollowing? No, once you have unfollowed, you cannot undo the action. You ll have to manually refollow. 2.How long does unfollowing take? The app simulates your user action. So let the app run for a few minutes for it to unfollow all your friends and pages. 3. Can I change tabs in the middle of the operation. No, you shouldn't change tabs until the unfollowing is complete. A few minutes spent now to unfollow will provide you with so many hours of productivity. Upcoming features: 1. Set scroll limit for posts. 2. Set time limit for facebook usage. 3. Leave groups 4. Unlike pages Update: 1.0 - Core functionalities, first release. 1.1 - UI/UX enhancements. Github link: https://github.com/EaswarAiyer/fbunfollow People interested to contribute and keep it updated can directly contact the developer, github link is provided.
- (2022-02-01) Julio Machado: It seems it's broken for me, also it doesn't show up on my extensions unless I disable "Extensions Menu Access Control" on "chrome://flags/" overall a very neat extension.
- (2022-01-30) W K: Works good, US English is need to start. Few things is needed to done by yourself. FB is probably defending on this methods.
- (2022-01-13) Jayasanka Weerasinghe: Worked for me. But I had to run it few times to unfollow everyone. Now the wall looks clean. Thanks! It saved me a lot of time!
- (2022-01-09) Ethan Anglea: Great tool. takes a few minutes but works fantastic!
- (2022-01-08) Luis Lopez: This extension does't work
- (2022-01-07) CHAMUKA: Not work for me!
- (2021-12-14) Thương mai quốc tế Thương mại: Worked now. Take time. But yeah, it's cool. :)
- (2021-12-04) Ricky Raccoon: "Our key feature: 1. Instant removal of all friends, pages and groups with one click." Is this a typo or does it actually remove all of your friends and not simply "unfollow" them?
- (2021-11-02) Emily Selway: This is incredible. I did this by hand for awhile, but eventually couldn't do it. I actually just deactivated my facebook because I couldn't take it anymore, but I really needed it sometimes (my kids preschool uses it as a primary communication method, ugh) and I love Marketplace for used kids gear. So I came back, used this, bam. No more crazy hatred and insanity. Can't wait til it has an "unlike all groups" function
- (2021-10-29) Dennis Aloria: So Love this!
- (2021-10-26) Master Key: Clean mind!
- (2021-10-25) dr dolittle: It works perfectly for friends but fails to unfollow pages and groups. It will take some time, so be patient
- (2021-10-24) Dory Wood: Worked as advertised, at first I thought the extension froze as the progress bar didn't move and nothing was really happening on the browser tab. I decided to close everything again and try it one more time. Ended up taking around 15 minutes to complete, I would advise others if it doesn't seem to be working just leave it on the Facebook tab and let it do its thing. Also it was funny to note that once everything was unfollowed, I will periodically get notices in my feed from friends who post controversial political events. Though 98% of the time the feed is now just blank!
- (2021-10-23) Sergey Youhim: OK!
- (2021-10-22) headquarters13: Works flawlessly, just be patient
- (2021-10-22) Denis Rouzaud: Awesome, many thanks! Might be woth specifying in the readme that you need to set your account to english to have the extension working as expected.
- (2021-10-17) Kamil Janiszewski: Well, it doesn't work at all for me. I installed it. I clicked it. It said Initializing. Blue bar moved a millimeter. And nothing for 15 minutes. Special tab needs to be opened? No instruction at all. Idea good if it would work.
- (2021-10-16) Евгений Тесла: We need the same for VK.com please! Free our minds!
- (2021-10-15) Blacque Jacque Shellacque: Worked great. Saved me HOURS of time to unfollow anyone I don't want to see in my feed. Only downside is that my entire feed is now ad's! I'm assuming that will resolve itself once I re-follow my actual friends (minus the idiots). Now if only someone could write a plugin that hides comments from non-friends.
- (2021-10-15) H Y: Thank You man. have done a great tool helping us all
- (2021-10-14) Toàn Nhân Nguyễn: Not work with new facebook ui but the old one is working fine
- (2021-10-13) Susanna Corso: Funziona benissimo! copio e incollo la soluzione al problema data da un altro utente qui nelle recensioni: Change your Facebook language to "English (US)". Go to your settings-page, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the website. On the very very bottom it shows languages as links, press English (US) and then Refresh your browser (don't click the Facebook logo to refresh). Now try the extension again.
- (2021-10-13) Tim Robert: Not working for me, here is the stacktrace : calling gotoProfile gotoProfile.js:11 HTMLCollection  gotoProfile.js:16 new UI gotoProfile.js:27 NodeList  gotoProfile.js:29 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'click') at VM355 gotoProfile.js:29(anonyme) @ gotoProfile.js:29 Value is set to 5 gotoProfile.js:23
- (2021-10-13) Blažej Šutovský: I found this due to article that the creator has been banned by Facebook. I already had unfollowed most before I found this. Still, this worked for me. Now, I have to manually click on friends when I want to see their status. Helps a lot to save time. I recommend this to everybody. Use FB as a way to talk to friends, not to stalk them :)
- (2021-10-13) Kwame Isidore: Worked as expected for sure, you may have to run it a few times. It will go down the list, and then start unfollowing once everything loads. If you are uncertain just scroll up and follow it as it unfollows. it works! depending on your friendlist, groups, and pages you have you will have to run it a few times. USE THIS BEFORE FACEBOOK TAKES IT DOWN! and they may restrict you due to unfollowing a lot of people for like 24 hours, but you can still make posts and things, just not like/comment/share.
- (2021-10-12) T W: It worked 100% on the first try. This plus FB Purity essentially nuked my news feed. Good riddance.
- (2021-10-12) Ungurianu Viorel: job done, you must run extension 3 or 4 times, depends on numbers of likes you have.
- (2021-10-12) Brett M: I don't want to give it one star, as I want this to work. But at the moment, I think Facebook is preventing it from working. I am trying to curb my social media addiction without having to completely delete my account. I'm hoping the creator of this extension can find a work around. UPDATE: It took a LOT of tries. Be patient. Eventually I got it to work!
- (2021-10-12) Ida Einjaw: it didn't work. it scrolled down the following page but did not unfollow anything. I kept getting the "individual can only subscribe to 5000" error message. Maybe facebook blocked this extension.
- (2021-10-11) reverend gaddy: Pretty sure FB is now preventing this app by forcing you to log out when it detects you're bulk unfollowing ...
- (2021-10-11) Pascale Le Bris: Worked great!! Much needed!!! Thank you!!
- (2021-10-11) Scott Hildebrand: Brilliant!
- (2021-10-11) Magnus Sälgö: Just what we need
- (2021-10-11) Eric Peterson: Facebook hates it, sent a cease and desist, therefore this is gold!
- (2021-10-11) Baba Yaga: not work
- (2021-10-10) René Meinhardt: Hat wunderbar funktioniert, nachdem ich die Anzeigesprache für Facebook auf English (US) umgestellt habe :-) Sehr zu empfehlen.
- (2021-10-10) Terry Carmen: Thank you! It just goes in and cleans house. I don't want to follow everybody in the universe and this cleans up everything very nicely.
- (2021-10-10) Michael Londoño: Great job, u rock´lucky with law problems, the world need more like you.
- (2021-10-10) Daniel: Initializing........................................................Did not work. Nothing happened.
- (2021-10-10) Max Zou: Works on facebook!
- (2021-10-10) Héctor J. Román P.: Configuren Facebook en inglés.
- (2021-10-10) Heliomar Moura: Doesn't work
- (2021-10-10) Yahyaa M: Does it's job. Idk about security or privacy.
- (2021-10-10) Ilgmārs: seems to be stuck at initializing.
- (2021-10-09) Jay: I love it. Facebook is about to get a whole lot better, for me :)
- (2021-10-09) Arthur Creek: Очень удобно чтобы начать с нуля )
- (2021-10-09) Muhammad Waqas: Worked perfectly,
- (2021-10-09) Joseph McCarthy: Debe estar el idioma en ingles para que funcione la aplicacion
- (2021-10-08) Sigue sigue Sputnik: Ништяк ! Отписался
- (2021-10-08) Memo Bustamante: Para los que no les funciona la herramienta, tienen que configurar facebook en idioma ingles, luego van a la pagina principal de facebook y dan click en la extensión
- (2022-02-14, v:2.0) Aaron Artino: Not currenting lworking
Is there a way to adjust the speed so that the process won't be reverted by Facebook? It's rolling back and logging me out after 2-3 minutes.
- (2021-10-14, v:2.0) Matthew Piórczynski: Unfollow pages only?
Hi buddy. Would you be able to edit code a little so I can only delete my liked pages and leave friends? I would love to speak with some people and just delete other spam that is left. Use facebook like ages ago . :) Thanks :) Have a lovely day .
- (2021-10-13, v:2.0) Wojciech Leszko: it does not work
it does not work as it is desribed in user manual- it does not start. There is just initializing comunicate after continous trying to switch on the app. What to do to make it successfully?
- (2021-10-11, v:2.0) Dimo Valev: It doesn't work as expected
Hello there! First, it unfollowed everyone, then it logged me out of FB, and when I've logged in again everything was back to the previous state (I was following everyone again). I have restarted the "unfollow", let's see what will happen now, but it seems FB is blocking it somehow to make the changes permanent.
- (2021-10-09, v:2.0) C Blake: doesn't work
doesn't work, facebook undoes the changes and logs me out
- (2021-10-09, v:2.0) Rafael Escala: Fix the problem that this app only works with Facebook in English
Fix the problem that this app only works with Facebook in English, I speak Spanish, or you can do an open source to help
- (2021-10-08, v:2.0) cedric chatelain: Error in the execution
Here is dump of the console ``` gotoProfile.js:3 calling gotoProfile gotoProfile.js:11 HTMLCollection  gotoProfile.js:16 new UI gotoProfile.js:27 NodeList  gotoProfile.js:29 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'click') at VM283 gotoProfile.js:29 (anonymous) @ gotoProfile.js:29 gotoProfile.js:23 Value is set to 5 ```
- (2021-09-04, v:2.0) Beth Ackerman: Does this Unfollow or Unfriend?
Hi there. I'm wanting to still keep my friends but just unfollow everyone. Is this possible with this app or not?
- (2021-02-23, v:2.0) Nicola Nicola: it doesnt'w work me. how come?
progress bar does not move forward and no actions had been taken despite i let it working around half an hour?
4.1 (80 votes)
Last update / version
2021-10-19 / 2.0