Minerva is the easiest way to capture and share clickable instructions for anything on the internet!
Create a how-to guide in seconds. Share your guide everywhere. With Minerva, you can do more online in less time. Our Google Chrome Extension works on top of any website or platform and allows you to capture any process. Minerva creates three assets automatically for you, while you work: - An on-screen guide showing you where to click and what to do next; - A video tutorial complete with step text read aloud; - An FAQ page with screenshots showing you exactly what to do Installs in seconds! - It only takes two clicks to get started. Save time! You no longer need to search for a step on a page. Follow the dot during our interactive guide experience and find what you’re looking for easier, and faster. Share with just one click - Record your steps, share them with anyone, and embed your guide anywhere you want. Our mission is to make it effortless for anyone to do anything online. KEY FEATURES: - Record or follow a how-to “interactive” guide. - Add screenshots or generate videos for your guide - 1-click sharing or embed your guide on any page - Favorite any public guides and organize them in your personal library - Additional features include automatic guide creation, private guides, team collaboration, SDK Access, and much more. How we save our clients time: “I have plans to update all of my tech processes and create onboarding tutorials with it. In every instance it’s been used, the feedback has been positive. And not just positive - mindblown!” -Molly Capriotti, Operations Specialist at Lifelabs
- (2021-07-21) Symplyfly Inc.: No more long articles or video tutorials. Minerva helps me get to the point in helping others do things on the internet or get things done when I need the guidance.
- (2021-05-10) Sarah Lang: Great extension/tool for documenting how-tos and processes. Excited to see what comes next!!
- (2021-04-22) Rebecca Reorganize: What a time-saver! This helps me at work and at home (parents who need tech help, anyone?). No more manuals or documents that no one can find. No more long phone calls. Straight to the point and customizable. I have been waiting for this exact tool for a long time. Thank you!
- (2021-04-15) Theon Freeman: Simple, easy to use and incredibly useful. I'm here for it!!
- (2021-04-15) Craig Wood: Documenting process is hard and annoying - but with Minerva you just do the work and your process is captured neatly for others to discover and follow!
- (2021-04-15) No more trying to talk over the phone directing my family which website to go to and what to click on. No more sending emails with 50 screenshots of exactly what to do and then having to talk them through it anyway. Also, no more having to deal with 50 step long instructions on various product support forums on how to do this one specific thing that you need to do! Both of these scenarios have made things so much nicer and easier!
- (2021-04-15) Morgan Brown: Stop taking screenshots and drawing all over them! Use this to show your clients how to navigate any website. Saved me a bunch of time.
- (2021-04-14) nachwa el khamlichi: Awesome product!! Saved me a few times in figuring out how to complete some ambiguous processes online! It's so easy to follow a recipe created by my co-worker and it was also so easy to create one and send to my sister to figure out something that without the extension, I would've had to go the harder way of getting on a call, sharing my screen..and so on. This extension is pure magic!
- (2021-04-14) Very easy to use! I don't need to take screenshots or type up instructions to show how to do something step-by-step anymore. Huge time-saver!
- (2021-04-14) As a customer support/success professional, this tool makes my life so much easier and saves a ton time. No more screenshots or back and forth trying to explain how to go about performing a task. It walks our customers through, exactly what they need, in real time. Minerva has replaced a lot of our FAQ articles and we have built "recipes" into our Zendesk macros. Wish I had had this tool years ago.
- (2021-04-14) Joaquin Roca: We built Minerva to help you rid yourself of screenshots with red arrows, and avoid multiple takes trying to make the perfect video. We really are offering the extension for free and will never sell your data (we charge corporate clients for corporate features). Happy to answer any questions you might have. Feel free to reach out, we'd love to hear from you!
- (2021-03-17) Mohammad Umair: This is amazing product!
- (2021-02-12) Bryan Rosenblatt: Love this. Amazing way to share "how-to" knowledge online. This is magical.
- (2021-02-08) Chris: Userlane, but in a Chrome extension that works anywhere. Color me impressed. I look forward to finding new use cases, as I'm sure there are many.
- (2020-10-14) Jolie Adam: What a great solution to facilitate process creation and sharing!! Minerva turns complex workflows into easy, digestible steps.
- (2020-08-25) Meng He: Where has this been all my life? Love the existing recipes on sites that teach me how to do things that I never knew I could do. Just learned that I can see which advertisers target me on Twitter and requested that list, and made navigating nightmarish government websites a no-brainer to check my voter registration.
- (2020-08-23) Trace Cohen: This is the product/chrome extension you never knew you needed and can't live without once you have it. No more PDFs with bullet points and arrows or bad screenshots, just step-by-step guidance.
- (2020-08-15) Gyan Kapur: Great product -- I have had the pleasure of beta testing it. It has lots of potential going forward!
- (2020-08-03) Peter Crysdale: Super helpful! Minerva makes it really easy to create and share instructions with people.