Easily draw on any website with simple drawing tools, then print the result.
- (2021-09-03) Maressa Alves Pessoa: awesome, thanks! could have a writing option though
- (2021-07-20) cabbie: its really useful! i love it
- (2021-07-06) Jonathan Palacios: CTRL-Z works with this extension, which is great. Also, the control panel is much less obtrusive than those of other extensions, and the brush stroke is smoother. Note: The 10 other extensions I tried do not let you use CTRL-Z to undo a brush stroke.
- (2021-06-18) omi k: Great tool. Draw line/circle, spray is so useful. Suggestions: Please allow the user to simultaneously use the webpage, right now the drawing has to be cleared in order to use the page. Recover the drawing upon closing the plugin. drawing gets to a blank canvas every time. Ability to move the setting panel of top left. Sometimes it is blocking the page
- (2021-02-01) Gab Anne: I'm using this for maths, and I can't use my mouse to actually use the webpage without removing my drawings.
- (2021-01-31) Hafizh Bin Nuruddin: Great for online learning, so far it is fast and easy to use but it is kinda annoying when need to hide the setting every time. But overall it is great.
- (2021-01-25) Anna See: A five stars extension/app, love it!
- (2020-12-17) Klaes Pereira: Very good
- (2020-11-06) Edmar José Chagas Junior: Finnaly I found an extension that allow to create shapes and manipulate them (size, resize, change border, background, transparency, deleten....). Congratulations to the Creator. It´s the best Extension I tried so far. The only upgrade that could be added next upgrade is Typing function.
- (2020-10-27) Tahir Khan: no other draw app allows you to move shapes. This is the only one I found. I would up my review to 5 stars if it allowed transparent filling of shapes