Algorand Wallet Extension | Send & Receive ALGOs | Sign dApp Transactions
AlgoSigner is a blockchain wallet that makes it easy to use Algorand-based applications on the web. Simply create or import your Algorand account, visit a compatible dApp, and approve or deny transactions — all from within your browser. Now supporting Ledger Hardware devices! Use AlgoSigner to: - Securely store and encrypt Algorand account secrets - Authorize ALGO transactions generated by dApps without giving them direct access to your keys - Approve payment for dApp-related purchases and services - Send and received funds - Sign and approve transactions when using dApps - View Algorand token balances - Search for, opt-in to, and transfer tokens In all of this, no secrets leave the extension. Only the signed transactions are ever provided. AlgoSigner currently supports both Algorand TestNet and MainNet and may have developer networks added. **Security* This browser extension has been regularly audited by NCC Group, and any findings have been addressed prior to release. If you discover any security issues, please report them to [email protected] For non-security issues, please open an issue in GitHub. Be vigilant about your personal security. Never share your mnemonic passphrase, password, or any other secrets with a dApp directly or another party. Treat this wallet as a “hot” wallet. If you have large amounts of tokens that you do not need to regularly access, please store those in an offline wallet (“cold storage”). AlgoSigner is open source and licensed under the MIT license. In order to use it, you will need to grant permission to read/write to any webpage, which provides a way for the dApp you’re using to request signing actions from the extension. If you would like to verify our source code, you can find it here: https://github.com/PureStake/algosigner **Staking** AlgoSigner is a non-custodial wallet, which means your ALGOs are eligible for participation rewards. Learn more about what this means on the Algorand Foundation website: https://algorand.foundation/faq#participation-rewards- **DApp Developers** For dApp developers who want to integrate AlgoSigner, please refer to the documentation in the AlgoSigner GitHub repository: https://github.com/PureStake/algosigner We have also created a sample dApp so you can test the application. That dApp is available for your use on GitHub as well: https://github.com/PureStake/algosigner-dapp-example **AlgoSigner Team** Developed and maintained by PureStake. Here’s how to get in touch with us for support, questions, or just to say “hi!”: https://www.purestake.com/customer-support/ https://twitter.com/purestakeco https://t.me/PureStake https://keybase.io/purestake **Updates** Current Release 1.6.3, details at https://github.com/PureStake/algosigner/releases
- (2021-09-15) edwin meza: muy simple y profesional
- (2021-06-11) hang QAQ: Bad experience when create wallet on testnet. I don't wanto input a mnemonic.
- (2020-11-07) Emanuel Fortuna: Enjoy Algorand speed & scalability. The future is coming...
- (2020-10-10) Galen Simmons: Excited to build with this!
- (2020-10-07) Sidharta Surya Kusnanto: Excited for the future of DeFi on Algorand!
- (2020-09-15) Stefan M: A secure Algo wallet for Chrome. This will pave the way for DeFi and other dApps on Algorand. Fantastic work!
- (2020-09-09) Thomas Arul: This is great!! Access to Algo's directly from Chrome Browser..Awesome work purestake!!
- (2020-08-30) Stephen K: Excellent Algo wallet for Chrome. Can't wait to use this for the future of Algo and DEFI!
- (2020-08-27) Ted NIVAN: Thanks for developing great products and evolving the Algorand ecosystem!