The simplest way to take attendance on Google Meet.
This extension is Classroom Edition. This extension is very user friendly. Those who want a simple way to take attendance during a Google Meet this extension is intended for those users. Attendance taking can help you to remember who joined the Google Meet and who is not. This is very helpful for the Online Classroom. Teachers can found this extension very helpful for them. The extension features: * Works on the new Google Meet UI. * Google Meet Link is included. * Date and Time is included. * Course Instructor will be the attendance taker. * Total Students count. * Ascending order students list. * Auto Mode. * Time Limit. * Duplicate Name. [More features are coming soon.] To begin using this extension, here is what you need to do: => Install the extension using a click on "Add to Chrome". => Pin the extension at the top right bar of Google Chrome Browser. => Click on the Google Meet People Panel. => Right Click anywhere on the People Panel. => On the Context Menu Item click on "Save Attendance" to automatically save an Excel File in the format of "CSV" with a list of Attendance from Google Meet. * You can get instructions by clicking on the top right of the extension icon. It is a very easy and simple process that everyone can do. The extension does not track or transmit any information or usage data.
- (2021-12-07) Javier Alexander Pleités Crespín: ¡Es un asco!
- (2021-09-29) Thuận Phạm Văn: không hề có báo cáo danh sách người tham dự
- (2021-08-25) Nusrat Jahan: Very Helpful. Best of all Google Meet Attendance.
- (2021-08-22) Helal Molla: Best of all Google Meet Attendance. Very easy to use. Highly recommended!
- (2021-08-12) Fariz Azmir Mohd Ghazali: Right clicked, save attendance and then what? It didnt do anything. Or is it because im on 32bit?
- (2021-07-16) Lokesh Pandey: best excel
- (2021-07-07) Liana Haque: This Google Meet Extension is fabulous. An excellent way to get attendance from Google Meet. It's very easy. Highly recommended!
- (2021-07-07) Imtiaj Ahmed: Not bad at all.
- (2021-07-03) ESMERLYN BAYANGAN: where can I see the CVC attendance?
- (2021-05-21) Muhammad Abrar Yousaf: Finally find it after trying too many extensions. Very easy to use. Highly recommended!
- (2020-11-02) Ramesh Palanisamy: excellent app more helpful
- (2020-09-11) Tanvir Rana: wow very nice extension...
- (2022-01-29, v:3.4.2) Flappy Mallows: Asking for help
Good morning, do you mind sending me the codes in making this extension? Im a student and I wanna make a website that's something like this if you can help me pls email me.
- (2021-09-22, v:3.1.3) Muazam ali: Sir Attendance is not being downloaded this week
Sir Your Extension Was Working Perfectly Last week but Now Having some trouble the attendance is not able to save the attendance Kindly Fix the issue
- (2021-09-15, v:3.1.3) Dr. Emon Barua: I'm not able to find the saved attendance in the browser download option
I'm not able to find the saved attendance in the browser download option
- (2021-08-26, v:3.1.3) Ritchie Anne S. Bustillos: No excel file
Why is there no excel file being downloaded automatically? I don't know what's the problem.
- (2021-08-25, v:3.1.3) Jesus Alejandro Lopez Hernández: ¿Donde se encuentran los archivos descargados?
No encuentro el archivo csv descargado. Gracias.
- (2021-07-19, v:3.1.3) Nirupama Naorem: File Location
Where to find the location of the saved CSV file?
- (2021-04-20, v:2.0.8) MARTIN EDGAR RESTREPO METAUTE: subgrupos en meet
podria hacerse varios subgrupos en meet para trabajar, y ver lo que hace cada subgrupo, gracias