Google Meet AutoExit
Automatically exit a google meet meeting There are two options : - 1) EXIT AT A SPECIFIC TIME : the meeting would be exited at the time specified. 2) EXIT BASED ON PARTICIPANTS the meeting would be exited when the number of participants fall below the number specified. Created by : - Lakshay Dhiman (sakujo)
- (2021-04-12) Francisco Wenerson Lima Silva: it doesn't work anymore.
- (2021-02-03) Anonymous Person: It automatically open the mic and didn't leave the meeting. Can you please fix it? Thank you
- (2020-12-31) Bobbala Satwik: it works , hope it works even after any changes in meet
- (2020-12-14) Marwan - eldeib: i have problem instead of letting leave room , turns on mic or turn off if it is on , anyone can help
- (2020-12-09) Jared Dang Jie Wen: Sometimes it does not Exit the meet , sometime it will , but it a good one
- (2020-11-19) Thomas Moeskops | Reyez!: Very useful! Some feedback: * The settings are a bit misleading. If I want it to make me leave when I'm the only person left in the meeting I have to set it to 2 members (because it will exit when below 2). However, the text will then say this: "The meeting would automatically be exited when 2 particiants are left !!". And this is not correct. * I'd love to auto-enable this for meetings. I use this because I sometimes forget to leave meetings that are finished, but then I remain in the meeting and my camera still runs / people rejoining see me. It would help if I could have it always close empty meetings (after they are finished of course, it shouldn't exit when I'm the first person in a meeting). Thanks for this cool extension!
- (2020-11-06) Aurther Owner: Works great
- (2020-10-20) Naman Shah: The much needed extension
- (2020-09-02) Janit Garg: This extension helped me while i am stuck in a boring lecture , or when i am busy in other sort of work , i thanks to the maker of this extension and hope that their will be more useful extensions in future
- (2020-09-02) Nigesh Ahluwalia: bery kul