Google Meet Attendance Monitor
Note :- 1)After you install this extension their will be slight change in google meet web page view. 2)If the chart/message bar(where you need to type the message) is not apper, then try to zoom the page to 90% or 80%. Surely you will see the chart/message bar for typing your message. what you should do every time? After you join the meeting (don't click on people or chart menu) just move your mouse pointer and wait for few seconds, the required changes will happen and window will settle up. Guidelines how this extension will work 1. Start monitoring button will start monitor the people for every minute and collect his/her presence or absence in the meet . For every one minute people list will scroll from starting to end automatically for collecting information(his/her name). 2.By pressing on Stop monitoring button you will get a file with information about his/her join time , how much time he/she presented in the meet followed by his/her left time. If he/she join again same above sequence of information is repeated. For example :- majeti naga homesh 18:20 (5 min) [18:25] 18:30 (15 min) [18:45] Name of Participant Join Time (Duration time) [Left time] continue... Note:- He left at 18:25 and rejoin at 18:30 3. Quick attendance download(only collect list of participants name) a) If you are not started monitoring it will collect attendance of the people who have presented at that moment of time. b) If you started monitoring, In middle you can take quick attendance but you will get only list of participants with out join,duration or left time. c) After started monitoring, if you take Quick attendance with out completion of 70 seconds of duration it will generate a empty list of participants .So please wait for a minute. 4.Reset time: It will reset start monitoring time. "If you face any problem feel free to raise a query or Any ideas to improve the extension."
- (2021-02-17) Marvin Joshua Ruiz: Not Working. I clicked start and and stop time. NOTHING. no csv file
- (2020-12-18) local admin: PERFECT!!!
- (2020-11-03) Felipe Tadeu Galante Rocha de Vasconcelos: I can´t figure out how to use chat while the monitor is active. could someone help?
- (2020-10-26) Shreyansh Rajat: It would be better if it gave the final attendance in .xlsx format instead of .csv
- (2020-09-23) MANUEL FRANCISCO ENRIQUEZ DAVILA: this is the best!! nothing else to look for after trying 24
- (2020-09-06) Vishal Varma: A great time savior for many, Does the deed well
- (2020-09-06) kavya kovvuri: You are so creative homesh......well done!!!
- (2020-09-06) AVANIGADDA YUDHIKARANI: well done Homesh.... You did a great job.This extension is good news for Lecturers and bad news for students like me:-)
- (2020-09-06) Kartheek P: Good job..
- (2021-01-01, v:2.2.9) Dr. Heman Pathak: forget to download attendance
I have recorded the attendance but forget to download. Is there is any way to retrieve the attendance?
- (2020-10-23, v:2.2.1) Shreyansh Rajat: Meet audio
It blocks all the audio and I cant hear others.