The GatherUp extension allows you to generate the Google Write a Review link for any business.
The GatherUp Chrome extension (previously GetFiveStars) allows you to easily generate the Google Write a Review link for any business. It works for service area businesses where the address is hidden as well. It has the added benefit of surfacing the Maps URL, the Google Place ID and the location CID for any location. These are important values to archive for diagnostics if there is an issue with a local listing. Instructions: 1. Install the Google Review Link generator as a Chrome Extension 2. Head to Google search 3. Search for your company + address and retrieve a single Knowledge Panel result for the business 4. Select the GatherUp Extension and you will be directed to a new page that includes the "Write a Review link"
- (2020-01-10) Bradley Benner: Very simple tool for generating the best GMB Map URL for SEO
- (2019-10-29) Michael Matthews: Such an awesome and indispensable tool for those doing work with GMB optimization
- (2019-06-27) Tristan Bedford: Awesome extension
- (2019-01-04) Rahul Patel: This extension is right for finding cid number and review link...!
- (2018-11-07) Oleg Kostyukevich: Хорошее расширение для быстрого создания ссылки на заведение и ссылки на написание отзывов для клиентов
- (2018-10-20) Annie P: Brilliant. Real time-saver. Thanyou!
- (2018-07-28) Nicolas Tronc: Very useful to find your placeid.
- (2018-05-02) Joy Hawkins: This extension has been a lifesaver for finding the correct review link and the CID number for every listing.
- (2018-04-05) Wiktor Pikosz: cool!
- (2018-03-30) Ben Fisher: The Get Five Stars Chrome extension is a valuable tool for any local SEO's arsenal. Getting the CID for a local listing has always been a pain, now the data is a click away. For a business owner, it is incredibly useful as knowledge of other tools is usually beyond their reach.
- (2018-03-29) Margaret Ornsby: If you work with a lot of locations, this plugin is a huge time saver. Makes it so much easier than crawling through the page code to find the CID or the PlaceID. And it's especially helpful when the online tools can't find the listing.