Plays the Wii Shop theme when you visit shopping websites.
This is a browser extension that plays the Wii Shop Channel theme in the background when you visit a shopping website. Some supported sites include Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, and Google Shopping. The extension only requires two permissions: Tabs, to check the URL of the currently-active tab, and Notifications, to show a message after the extension is installed. This extension is not developed by, or affiliated with, Nintendo in any way.
- (2021-07-17) The Luna Show: Absolutely amazing in every way! Would totally recommend!
- (2021-05-24) Parker: Incredible Extension. Would recommend to anyone.
- (2021-05-10) Jake Matta: So funny
- (2021-03-30) XXOpportune: bro... what do i even say, i downloaded it, opened ebay to see what happens and it started playing and i was like.. "..woah, this is the best browser extension ever made" download this xD its great, (and it plays on loop, so it fades and starts again)
- (2021-03-29) TDashLIVE: This is a simple, fun extension that plays the Wii Shop Channel theme whenever you're on a shopping website. It works great, although it would be great if we could add our own sites to the list. 10/10 would shop again
- (2021-03-20) Luca Dionisi: omg this is epic and life changing
- (2021-03-08) Adam Conway: not flac but good plugin
- (2020-09-22) TheCatMan2000: I left an amazon window open while I was in class and it almost got me in trouble. 10/10
- (2020-09-16) Joseph Vargas: The extension I didn't know I needed so much
- (2020-09-09) Ethan Shanaj: poger
- (2020-09-09) Davey Witmer: good