Use the fonts installed on your computer in Maestro Label Designer by OnlineLabels.com.
- (2021-10-20) Katie Stanfield: Doesn't work with installed fonts. Not surprised, the program itself is horrible with aligning THEIR OWN templates for the paper they cut themselves.
- (2021-08-07) Harry Pulliam: New fonts did not appear in Maestro.
- (2021-08-05) Noted Coffee Roasters: Works fine for me now. Just need to scroll down past the "Default Fonts" section into the "Installed Fonts" section (alphabetically it is past "Z").
- (2021-07-26) Tracy’s Powder Room: It does not work. Directions say downloaded fonts are automatically transferred to your maestro but it is not. So frustrating that I have to call them to find out how to fix it.
- (2021-05-27) Susana Gomez: It does not work. Only certain fonts are available.
- (2021-05-05) Laura Arias: no working
- (2021-04-08) Johanna Timmons: It doesn't work.
- (2021-03-02) Олег Клочківський: Не працює
- (2022-05-16, v:1.0.1) Lorraine Hartwig: Font Extension
What steps needed to download the font extension?
- (2021-09-19, v:1.0.1) Julie Crone: installing font finder
please describe the steps needed to download this extension. Thank you jules5262aol.com
- (2021-03-05, v:1.0.1) Cheryl Lemieux: Unable to import fonts to Maestro label designer
Hello, I signed up for the Chrome extension to up;load my own fonts to Maestro Label Designer but the fonts I need don't appear in the drop down menu. Please Help!
- (2021-02-16, v:1.0.1) Dawn Simon: Fonts
Can't access the fonts on meastro label designer on onlinelabels.
- (2021-01-07, v:1.0.1) Hannah Amarith: Can't access styles in font family
Hi, I downloaded the extension and the font family (Open Sans), but a specific style, Open Sans Light, doesn't appear in Maestro Label Designer. Thanks.