Revert Site lets you get the old Facebook site design back with the blue bar at the top.
Revert Site lets you get the old Facebook design / layout back. It makes Facebook think you are using an old out of date browser, so it shows you the old design instead of the new one, and also prevents Facebook from switching you back to the new design (until they completely remove the old design, which may be a few months time or longer) Revert Site is very quick to install, and very easy to use, it just has a single option, that is turned on by default, so you can just install it and not have to configure anything. However if you wish to temporarily disable Revert Site, you can easily do so by clicking the extension icon, in the browser's extensions toolbar, then un-ticking the "Switch back to the old Facebook design" checkbox. To turn it back on, just re-tick the checkbox. If you can't find the Revert Site (R) button in your extension's toolbar, it may be hidden behind the "Jigsaw puzzle piece" button, so click that and see if its behind there.
- (2020-09-19) Michael Hans: for me a great extension because I think the new facebook layout is for blind man and counterproductive as well as too much space wasted, sooo, great work
- (2020-09-19) Don Wanderer: WOO HOO! You Are My Hero!
- (2020-09-19) Rob Greaves: Installation coyld not possibly be any easier - and it works brilliantly !
- (2020-09-18) mary hodder: Great! Thanks for making this. I hate the new UI. It sux.. and they keep trying to make us do it. It's romper room-esque. The UI. Either they think we are 5 and need giant building blocks, or 90 and cannot see.
- (2020-09-18) Bruce Lowrie: Fantastic!.. that new design is horrible. For the life of me, I don't understand why script kiddies have this insatiable desire to fix what isn't broken. First it was LinkedIn (once Micorsoft bought it and destroyed it), then Twitter, and now Facebook. There is a place in heaven for folks like you who develop extensions to maintain old, tried and true websites. Kudos on a job well done!!
- (2020-09-18) mik Siggins: Cheers for all the work you do dude, making facebook actually usable
- (2020-09-18) Pastor Tim Lewis: This works perfectly. Thank you!!!
- (2020-09-17) arcobalen0: Its wonderful. I enjoy it It works perfect
- (2020-09-17) Milda47: Thank you so much for the old Facebook! The new one is totally garbage and we cant have official opinion to change it?
- (2020-09-17) Mara M: Great extension! Thank you for old style facebook :-)
- (2020-09-17) Daniele Nicolucci: This extension uses magic to travel back to a time when FB on desktop actually made sense, without giant images or huge fonts that just waste a lot of space and force you to keep scrolling just to finish reading up an exchange. (Ok, it doesn't REALLY use magic and it doesn't REALLY travel back through time, but it definitely does make FB on desktop usable!)
- (2020-09-16) Yulin Chang: The new Facebook UI is extremely ugly and slow! There is no doubt Facebook should immediately fire his desktop web UI designers and hire someone who really knows how to properly design desktop website rather than use that horrible mobile app thinking logics on desktop! This Chrome extension is a fantastic work helps to fix so many Facebook UI issues and rollback to the clean, user-friendly old UI. Thank you so much for your generosity to share this extension to us!
- (2020-09-16) Стелла Гриднева: That's wonderful! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
- (2020-09-16) Roxanna Ray: The new layout for Facebook is not user-friendly. I study the analytics for my church's page and schedule daily Bible readings. The new changes are an absolute pain. Was so thrilled to hear about Revert Site. Installed it and it's the old Facebook layout. Things are so much easier now. Thank you, Fluff Busting Purity for Revert Site!
- (2020-09-15) Lia Beth: Good lord thank you!
- (2020-09-14) Ktanaqui: Works perfectly - thank you! <3
- (2020-09-14) DM Riley: The new FB site was a giant pain. Stumbled on to this and couldn't be happier! Hey FB, if it ain't broke. DON'T fix it!
- (2020-09-14) Rodney & Tracey Cosier: well done - thanks
- (2020-09-14) Peter K. Loy Jr: thnx!!!
- (2020-09-13) Evan L: Does what it says on the label. Will be good while it lasts until FB inevitably breaks it!
- (2020-09-13) John Lobert: I love this extension because I hate the new Facebook layout. It works perfectly on Chrome and on Brave. I recommend it highly. Thank you for making this available!
- (2020-09-12) Michael Pietersen: Perfect!!!!! No more flashing ads in marketplace, ability to zoom in on pictures in Marketplace. I would honestly never go on Facebook without PBPurity and the ability to revert to old style
- (2020-09-12) DA Livingstone: Absolutely brilliant. just what I needed.
- (2020-09-12) Tina St Pierre: THANK YOU! I HATE the new Facebook design... If I wanted to look at a mobile design, I'd use only my phone for Facebook!
- (2020-09-12) Yvonne Rice: Have not tried it yet but am sure that it will be great!!!! Thank you!!!