LinkedIn Search Exporter. Visit https://lix-it.com for instructions on use.
The LIX extension makes it quick and easy to populate your pipeline. LIX allows you to export LinkedIn searches directly to excel; helping you reach the right people, faster. Simply perform a ‘people’ search in LinkedIn, click on the LIX extension and export to XLS. LIX will create unique IDs for every lead you extract, allowing you to keep topping up fresh leads without fear of multiple entries. Powerful extra features such as best-guess email extraction and domain resolution come as standard, offering you even more ways to connect with targets and close deals. Laborious pipeline population and lead generation is a thing of the past. Add LIX to your browser today to supercharge your pipeline with the right leads in minutes. We are constantly listening to our users and building new features, providing you with a superior product every month at no extra charge.
- (2021-02-01) Jerome Peabody: Nowhere else has access to as much LinkedIn data. If data from LinkedIn is what you want, it has to be these guys. I can get better automation for messages from someone else but for me being able to download full profiles is unbeatable. I checked every other competitor, nobody can do that.
- (2021-01-29) Nicola Sudbury: Started my business from home during lockdown and was introduced to Lix by a friend and honestly I wouldn't have grown as I have without it. Excellent little tool with little learning curve - useful for an old fart such as myself. Very happy with it.
- (2021-01-29) Gramma Social Media: I was dubious after the reading the reviews from all the way back in 2018 but gave it a try and was pleasantly surprised. Our database marketing team can't get enough of it. So much so we had to double the standard 3 seats within a month! Now everyone in the office runs LIX. Looking forward to the next feature release!
- (2021-01-29) Test Grow Explode!: We use LIX for lead-gen and it's unbeatable. We've been allowed to test the beta cloud-based lists and deduplication functions and used it to export 6k verified (they all delivered) emails in a few days. It's a game changer for our sales team. They can now spend all day replying to warm emails instead of scouring for cold ones.
- (2021-01-26) The Mermaid: Saves my time thousands of hours every month, seriously could not live without it now.
- (2021-01-26) Vegan Everything Gang: We use this for outreach and couldn't be happier. The first time I saw 1500 leads with emails on a spreadsheet I nearly passed out! Such an awesome tool.
- (2021-01-25) Alexander Berwick: Ideal for lead generation. My team have only been using it for 3 weeks so far and we couldn't be happier.
- (2021-01-25) Literally has saved me hours and hours of clicking and copying. Gets the job done in about 10 seconds for most of the jobs I give it. Lead gen has gone through the roof and they've added a few new features that have helped me get the niche info I'm after. Very happy.
- (2021-01-25) Alex Ridley: I had been looking for a tool like this for a while, and simply had trouble with others, this was really quick & easy to run with. Great tool that allows you to get the best bits of data and make use of them quickly too. Highly recommend this to anyone looking to apply an automated approach to a very long winded process if done manually. 5*
- (2020-02-25) Brendan Hinds: Pretty terrible overall.. Doesn't really do what it says on the can (or in the demonstration video's on the website). Exports Excel files where the role and company are in one cell, meaning it *cannot* be imported into a CRM or used for a properly written mail-merge, basically the main use cases of the tool. It also rarely finds the person's company domain, meaning you can't even upload the list to another bulk email finder program. It also crashes as soon as you select the 'Deep Profile' option. The support for it is terrible, as the one and only person manning the support inbox, Laura, will read your emails (I've been open-tracking them) and either never reply or take many days to do so.. I've now cancelled my subscription after wasting almost $60 AUD for one month of this tool.. I've since moved on to Wiza, a MUCH better LinkedIn scraping tool which also gets the correct emails most of the time, all in a much neater looking Excel file - It also has a mail-merge function built into the portal.. Avoid this LIX tool like the plague, it's way overpriced for the very little it does..
- (2018-12-28) Harmony Finkle: I love it. Been using for a month and I'm killing lead generation with it. Thanks LIX!
- (2018-12-27) Rupert Scythe: Hit and miss, when it works it's great, when it doesn't its frustrating. Overall good (I'm still subscribed) but could be better.
- (2018-12-26) Gary Engles: In truth, I had a nightmare with them this year, couldn't get it to work and had no response on email! They pulled through though and got it work. To be perfectly honest if I had to sit and do it by hand I'd be dead by now so it's worth the effort.
- (2018-12-26) Anna Kamiński: Talent Acq's secret weapon. Had some issues with customer service this year but I think they got it under control now - they don't deserve 1 star. The product works & to be honest I'm sad that more people are finding it.
- (2018-12-26) Sean Conway: For exporting results it's perfect. The guess emails thing can be tempermental and they've had some issues with support this year but it does the job.
- (2018-12-26) Sam Packer: I've used this for years and it's the business. Some interruptions with LinkedIn updates and the like, but apart from that it's champion. Invaluable if you're in the recruiting game - I've got my whole team on there.
- (2018-09-03) Najah Sameen: I just paid and installed and LIX isnt even working!! How do we get the refund? Taking the cash and not doing the job is a crime! I hope the team either responds asap or gives me the refund.
- (2018-08-27) Arnaud Kongly: Really bad results. No response from support...
- (2018-08-14) thibb kindle: Doesn't work. Support doesn't reply, even after a message a day for a week. Onkar Shinde might be right, looks like they're shutting down!
- (2018-08-09) Onkar Shinde: No response from there support team. Its not working from last 2 weeks. Sent atleast 4 to 5 emails still no response! I think this company is shut down now!