Shows Glassdoor ratings for companies when searching on Linkedin, Indeed, Google for Jobs and Stack Overflow.
Clicking on the rating opens up the reviews page for the company or the search results page if the company is not found. Mousing over the rating brings up a tooltip with the company's website and industry name. Rating data is cached for 9 days. Note that the fewer reviews a company has, the less likely Glassdoor will correctly find it. To work on Google for Jobs, this extension requests permissions to read data on urls matching *://www.google.*/search?*ibp=htl;jobs* You can disable permissions for those urls after installation if you'd like. The Github repo for this extension is here: https://github.com/CalvinWu4/inDoors
- (2021-03-07) Nimish Khokhar: Stopped working on LinkedIn. Showing "Error retrieving rating"
- (2021-02-27) gap: Good stuff man.
- (2021-02-23) İlkin Sam Elimov: Woohoo! This is exactly what I was looking for! Saves lots of time.
- (2021-02-09) EigenTheory: Works great! Simple to use, easy to see, and saves me time!
- (2020-10-07) Kevin Nelson: Amazing, works like a charm
- (2020-10-06) Moayad Alshalish: work smoothly and save a lot of time
- (2020-10-06) Rebecca Spath: Works great, easy set-up. Simple, easy-to-use and will speed up your job/candidate search :)
- (2020-10-06) James Kingdon: Saves time during a job search.