Productivity new tab dashboard with todo list, goal manager, and screen time tracker
INTRODUCTION Being productive is hard. Let’s make it easy. Transform your new-tab into a more productive workspace with a to do list, goal manager and screen time tracker. With metrics to help you visualize your progress, getting things done never felt so good. Organize your tasks, capture your goals, and track your online screen time. Build better digital habits by having structure throughout your day instead of mindless browsing. With our todo list, it’s easy to create, prioritize, label, and set when and how long you want to work on a task. Define a target, create a checklist, or build better habits with our goal manager. Set a screen time goal and track your usage throughout the day and week. Fructify + New Tab is a productive work setup that you’ll fall in love with. FEATURES - Track your chrome screen time - New inspirational quotes to start your day - Keep track of tasks with a simple structured todo list - Prioritize and categorize tasks - Set reminders to notify you when you want to work on a task - Define how long you want to spend on each task - Set a timer to focus on a specific task - Sort and filter tasks by its status and priority - Set 3 different types of goals with metrics to track your progress - Hit your target with a target goal - Create goals with subtasks - Build habits with a frequency goal - Earn points when you complete a goal - Visualize your goals’ progress with advanced analytics - Search the web - Simple and FREE! PRODUCTIVITY TIPS Set aside the first 15 minutes at the start of each day to plan out and schedule your day. Remember the 20/80 rule, 20% of your work results in 80% of your results. Prioritize at most 3 major tasks and let them be the focus of your day. UPDATE 1.03 - Bug fixes Premium Coming Soon! UPCOMING FEATURES - Dark mode - Store data in the cloud - Multiple device login support - Block websites while working on a task - Drag and drop tasks to rearrange order - Time to take a break timer - Quick access to chrome apps - Premium GET IN TOUCH Email: [email protected] Visit us at: https://fructify-dashboard.com
- (2022-08-07) Asma Ghani: Does this extension still work?
- (2022-04-27) Jacob Proctor: Hi Developers, there seems to be a problem with the app. The screen time features doesn't reset each week which means that the time adds on the the previous week. Currently it's saying that I've spent 15 hours on my laptop this week. Great extension though
- (2022-03-06) Moeed Irfan: He developers, enable dark theme also I like your extension but don't use it because I love to work in dark theme, I am also an app developer so you may understand it,
- (2022-01-19) Rodrigo Torres: Its fine, but please add a dark mode option
- (2022-01-05) Really good for when you want to use your devices less, I have something to ask for, when my pc is idling it shows up on fructify that ive been online 8 hours and it completely ruin my goals so anyway to change it?
- (2021-10-14) Rasel Islam: Love it!
- (2021-05-18) Priyanshu Bharti: I really like what this extension has to offer! I love the design aesthetic and the unobtrusive interface, the functionality is dead simple! The only thing that I wish would make everybody's experience would be an addition of dark mode, I mean you already have nailed the color scheme, and I really want you to implement it so that in the dimly lit environments and during night, My eyes won't be bombarded with photons of white light
- (2021-03-31) Perning: the task manager and goal are great, but the screen timer is... bad.. i don't use it 24 hours per day, but it writes like that.. i hope it can be fixed soon
- (2021-03-05) Logan Slobotski: It's ok because yesterday I had 16 minutes of screen time and I log on today and it still says '16 minutes today' even though I just got on my computer. So it doesn't reset daily like I wish it would.
- (2021-02-22) Dmytro Kornev: Does it track Chrome (Internet) time only, or it tracks all the time I spend working?
- (2020-11-26) nishka baliga: I like the user interface and the organization, it's very visually appealing and very helpful. My only suggestion would be to make it possible to change the search engine, as I don't like to use the Google Search Engine. Thank you!
- (2020-11-16) Gisela Carmona: Sería genial que sincronizara con las aplicaciones de tareas que ya uso y que son multiplataforma, lo que permitiría que pueda agregar tareas, durante el día, también desde mi movil.
- (2020-11-08) Chela Koech: I'm looking for an app that shows chrome screen time and this one is great! Unfortunately, I already have a new tab app that I really enjoy and wouldn't replace. I hope in the future this will be available to use outside of the new tab page.
- (2020-10-21) Hussein Abdalla: Its a well designed and useful tool. Thank you. However I wish dark mode was already included.
- (2020-10-14) Usuario Anónimo: Esta en Ingles. No tiene opción de poner en castellano. Aparte de eso ... no le he encontrado utilidad.
- (2020-09-16) Justin Lin: Works very well for someone who is disorganization and requires a easy accessible and simple app. Will be using this app on the daily to help me throughout my day and highly recommend to other users!!
- (2020-09-16) Angela: i liked it cause im disorganized and this rly helped.
- (2020-09-16) peggy chen: innovative and minimalistic! i'm usually unproductive and find it easy to lose track of the things i'm supposed to be doing. fructify helps so much with organizing my ideas in one space and encouraging productivity! plus, it's super aesthetic to look at. keep up the good work!
- (2022-04-01, v:1.5) Kevin Youngho Seo: Proposal : Add setting for default sort
I wanna set my default sort to priority base. But, it is not supported now.
- (2021-09-18, v:1.5) Melany Zavala: Opera
The extension is interesting but it is not available in Opera :(
- (2021-06-02, v:1.5) Emeric Victor: Completed Tasks
How can I see completed Tasks?
- (2021-02-03, v:1.03) Dhilip Kumar: How to use this? not working
I added to chrome. But how do i use it? there is no option to open a pop-up or full screen to see some UI . Clicking on the first option "productivity + New tab" only takes me to the chrome store back again.. Kindly clarify.
- (2020-12-09, v:1.03) Mythili Hariharan: Not working
The extension doesn't seem to be working on my Chrome, it appears greyed out. Is it a version issue?