Screen capture, full page screen shot, visible area screenshot, edit print screen, save snapshot in PNG, PDF.
Capture every detail of your web browsing experience with the screen capture extension for Google Chrome. This user-friendly and powerful tool allows you to easily take screenshots of any webpage or a specific area on your screen. The extension features an intuitive interface that makes it easy to navigate and use, even for those who are not tech-savvy. You can capture entire web pages, specific areas, or even hidden content below the fold with just a few clicks. The built-in editing tools allow you to crop, annotate, and add text to your screenshot, making it easy to create tutorials, highlight important information, or capture bugs. Not only can you take a screenshot of webpages, but you can, before taking a screenshot, edit the web page to your liking. Furthermore, the snapshot can be saved in various formats such as PNG, JPG and even PDF, allowing you to share or save your snapshot for later use. The built-in image editor allows you to hide sensitive information, highlight important parts, and even paste copied text. You can also save your screenshot to your hard drive. Download and send a snapshot to a destination in Jira, Slack, Trello, Asana, or GitHub or copy a snapshot in the clipboard for quick pasting. The screen capture extension also offers advanced settings that allow you to customize your screenshot experience. For example, you can capture a screenshot in full-page or specific area mode and keep track of your entire screenshot history. Overall, the screen capture extension is a must-have for anyone who needs to capture and save screenshots from the internet. Change Log 1.0.0: Introducing screenshot history feature! Users can now save multiple screenshots and easily access them in the history tab. Improved screenshot capture quality. 1.0.1: Fixed issue with screen capture not being saved in history correctly. 1.0.2: Added the ability to categorize and organize saved screen capture in the history tab. Improved UI for better user experience in the history tab. 1.0.3: Fixed an issue with corrupted screenshots in the history. Added the ability to preview screenshots in the history tab before opening. 1.0.4: Added support for full page screenshots. Improved screenshot capture speed. 1.0.5: Added the ability to edit and annotate screen capture before saving in the history. Improved the UI for better annotation experience. 1.0.6: Fixed issue with annotations not being saved with the screenshot. Added the ability to share screenshots directly from the history tab. 1.0.7: Improved the screenshot capture quality on different screen resolutions. Added the ability to search and filter screenshots in the history tab. Fixed issue with older screenshots not being accessible in the history. Improved the stability and performance of the screenshot history feature. Added the ability to export and import screenshot history. Improved the security and privacy of saved screenshots in the history. 1.0.8: Introducing screenshot history feature - now you can access all the screenshots taken with the tool, view and edit them as needed. Improved screenshot quality and added the option to choose the screenshot format (JPEG, PNG, BMP) Added the ability to edit the webpage before taking the screenshot - crop, add annotations, or blur sensitive information. Fixed various bugs related to capturing screenshots on different websites Improved user interface with a cleaner design and improved navigation Improved the screenshot editing functionality - added more annotation tools and shapes. Fixed issues with screenshot history not loading correctly for some users Improved the overall performance of the tool 1.0.9: Fixed compatibility issues with the latest version of Google Chrome Improved the speed of loading screenshots from the history Added the ability to sort screen capture history by date and name Improved user interface with better navigation and added shortcuts for frequently used actions 1.0.10: Fixed an issue with screenshots not capturing correctly on some websites Improved the stability and reliability of the screenshot editing functionality Added more customization options for annotations and shapes Improved user experience with faster loading times and better image quality.
- (2023-02-03) Chiara Ragno ••: No sirve, no te permite hacer las capturas
- (2022-12-31) Kiel Fisher: If it worked, it'd be exactly what I needed. I was thrilled when it did work the first few times, providing me full page screenshots that I could quickly export to pdf and png - quick and simple, just what I was looking for. I was mildly annoyed that it didn't remember the last folder it saved an image in, but that was minor, and I was willing to deal with it. Then it stopped working, after about four pages. A simple retry on the fifth page got that one, but I retried the sixth page five or six times and it didn't create the new tab with the image I could export. No error message, no support offered - it just stopped working. Goes through the motions of scrolling down the screen, but doesn't present the new tab. So, useless. If the devs could keep it working, this would be perfect. Alas, there are years-old comments here indicating that's not the case.
- (2022-12-07) elsoberano2: NO SIRVE, NO ME DEJA HACER CAPTURAS
- (2022-11-30) Kevin Gequinto: Been using this tool for a while now. It has yet to disappoint me.
- (2022-11-24) M R: La instalé y la desinstalé. No me permitía elegir una zona para una captura en facebook. Inútil.
- (2022-10-18) Garima Goyal: Not working on any of the pages
- (2022-10-03) Tamara Graham: I keep getting the error message "cannot take a full screenshot. The page may not be fully loaded. Please report this isssue." I've tried this on several websites, same message.
- (2022-08-11) David Kasio Calvo Olivares: Sencilla, gratis y muy facil de usar. Muy practica. Me gusta mucho y siempre procuro reinstalarla.
- (2022-08-09) N E Wrytre: Sadly, another disappointment! Big on promise small on delivery. Does NOT work with uBlock enabled :eyeroll: Unintuitive capture procedure i.e. a learning curve (another :eyeroll:) for such a simple task. After selecting the portion of the tweet thread that I wanted to capture, I clicked on the 'Done' button. And... nothing! Nothing on the clipboard, no indication whether the capture was saved somewhere, or even whether anything was captured! I never expected a scrolling screen capture to be so big of a challenge. This is the umpteenth extension that I'm trying out and will uninstall because it fails on that ONE JOB!!!
- (2022-07-24) Vijay Saini: I am loving the whole page screenshot ability of this extension.
- (2022-06-19) Alan Sanchez: Esta aplicación es inservible. No lo recomiendo para nada.
- (2022-06-13) Dean: Didn't work. The Capture selectable area function does nothing when you click on it. I removed it the addon and searched for another.
- (2022-04-25) Jeffrey L: Entire page screenshot doesn't work.
- (2022-04-20) Davi Hosogiri: Doesn't work for full page.
- (2022-03-12) Ibrahim Tezcan: junk
- (2022-03-11) AND: не работает
- (2022-02-23) i j: low quality
- (2022-02-12) Magna Carta: Takes screenshot of only the visible area. Can't capture the full page or scrolling window.
- (2022-02-10) Jason M: exactly what i wanted，Great！！！
- (2022-01-24) Juan Diego Cano Arango: Muy útil y eficiente, me ayudo bastante con las capturas para mis tareas de estudio, la verdad es muy satisfactoria, la recomiendo, no le vendría mal, algunas actualizaciones, aunque probablemente no las necesite, de igual forma me sirvio mucho.
- (2022-01-08) ANIRBAN DAS: Cons: Screen capture selection while scrolling down page does not work all the time. (1) It is working on this type of page source, <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> (2) But scrolling down while capture selection is ON, is not working on this type of page source, <!doctype html> <html data-n-head-ssr data-n-head=""> <head data-n-head=""> <title data-n-head="true">XXXXXXXXXXX</title><meta data-n-head="true" charset="utf-8"><meta data-n-head="true" name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"><meta data-n-head="true" data-hid="description" name="description" content="XXXXXXXXXXXXX"><meta data-n-head="true" data-hid="keywords" name="keywords" content="XXXXXXXXX"><link data-n-head="true" rel="icon" type="image/x-icon" href="/favicon.ico"><script data-n-head="true" src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=AW-1005049228" async="true"></script><script data-n-head="true"
- (2021-12-02) Stepanoff Yuriy: на скрине отмечаю стрелками красными нужные места при сохранении в png стрелки уезжают куда то зарывают то на что хотел обратить внимание ужасно неудобно, по нескольку раз приходится переделывать скрин
- (2021-11-17) Derek Ainsworth: Does not work. Won't take a full screenshot because it gives an error, and the other buttons don't even do anything.
- (2021-10-07) Noor Clean: it was okay it could have been better, good news is you can actually use this tool and make a long scroll screenshot, but the scrolling has to be done manually by enlarging the selection frame, which is not so practical. when you are done, you have to scroll up to click the small done button, again practicality issue. the capture result is not in high quality but you can still edit it and save anywhere you like.
- (2021-09-19) Zdenko B: Does not work at all.
- (2021-09-13) Shourya Mittal: Doesn't capture the whole page at once, useless
- (2021-09-07) Abdullah Munawar Siregar: Love it
- (2021-09-04) john scrogum (johnnybevo): At last a screenshot tool i love. I have been searching for a tool that would allow me to edit the selection and edit the capture. This the one.
- (2021-08-20) Lakshya Mimani: Great app for saving webpages both as pdf or png images. Extremely fast unlike other extensions that tale some time to convert the webpage.
- (2021-08-17) Дмитрий Баранов: некорректно делает скриншотs с прокруткой - наложения фрагментов. браузер Chrome Canary, windows7
- (2021-08-13) Ron S.: Doesn't work.
- (2021-08-09) Doesn't work
- (2021-07-27) Mark stewart: it said couldnt take screenshot since the page wasnt fully loaded when it was fully loaded would recommend the xbox game bar win + G to get it open
- (2021-07-21) Alisson Daniela: Esta buenisma la recomiendo 100%
- (2021-06-23) Habib - Mersal Courier Services: Add this extension to Chrome to submit a review But the image quality is not high
- (2021-06-01) Nick Paul: Nice to work with, except the one issue i have is that i can't copy/save the image with all the markings etc i made within the screenshot. Please fix this because thats the option i miss the most. Now i have to insert in photoshop/paint, edit that and then save.
- (2021-05-19) Paul Peter: Screeny: Screenshot & Screen Recorder extension is amazing! I am New Zeland award winning designer. I am doing market every day. Going deep is what make me create great value and results for my clients. Great part of that research is scanning the web pages. Before the "Screeny" it was a nightmare to scan hundreds of pages. Now it's no brainer, fast and useful. Highly recommended!
- (2021-05-14) Michał Sobczyński: Cuts pages from the bottom: https://i.imgur.com/zWvxy5T.png
- (2021-05-02) omid ebrahiman pour: Hello. Please improve the image quality. Make it an option that we can determine that we can take full quality photos, not low quality. An image I took with another plugin in full quality was about 9 MB, but with this plugin it was only 2 MB, which was low quality and blurry. Thank.
- (2021-04-27) Waseem Siddique: Its best tool for study and research
- (2021-04-11) Aleha3010: Вообще не работает.
- (2021-04-04) Reinaldo F. Silva: Funciona e apesar de ter comentários falando que não captura a tela inteira, captura sim, é só rolar pra baixo e esticar a area de captura.
- (2021-03-31) Renato Ferreira: Não funciona. Após selecionar a área da tela desejada e clicar em feito (Done) nada acontece.
- (2021-03-17) William Duncan: does not work at all
- (2021-03-12) Christine Martirosian: сохраняет в каком то непонятном формате и при открытии скрин весь белый или черный
- (2021-03-11) Jordani de Jesus: A extensão é ótima. Grátis e cheia de ferramentas. O único problema que encontrei é que ao pedir para salvar a tela inteira, a extensão rola a página toda mas não consegue chegar até o rodapé deixando um pequeno pedaço da página de fora. Corrigindo isso ganha cinco estrelas!
- (2021-03-11) Эвелина Тимченко: Понравилось. Просто и удобно.
- (2021-03-09) Cuando intento capturar una página completa me dice que no puede y que puede ser que sea porque la misma no está completamente cargado. Eso no es así, y la misma captura es hecha sin problemas por otros capturadores.
- (2021-03-03) ongushi ongushi: Inconvenient to use
- (2021-02-17) Legion: "sorry, we cannot... etc."
- (2023-01-17, v:1.0.9) Danny Fraley (CONT): PDF page breaks
How do I take a full page screenshot without including page breaks? I want it to all be one long PDF.
- (2022-11-17, v:1.0.9) claeske 13: Where is Screenshot downloaded
I cannot find my screenshot (full page) --> where is it saved on my PC ?
- (2022-07-12, v:1.0.9) Lee PARKER: Where's the picture?
I can't find the screenshot. Also when I check the history through the app it shows no history... what's up with that, I just used it for a whole screen shot...
- (2022-02-17, v:1.0.9) Hannah Gray: Doesn't work in Gmail?
- (2021-08-05, v:1.0.9) Malcolm MacDowall: Chrome extension started playing up
Hello, the extension has been working well for weeks. This week there were times id select a whole page screenshot and nothing happens. Now, i click on the extension and it flashes up the options quickly but then only shows the "History" option . I have removed the extension and added it again. No change. Have updated chrome and retsred it . Still not working . FYI Chrome Version 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2021-05-07, v:1.0.9) Faisal Haqani: screanshot
how i can use it?
- (2021-05-02, v:1.0.9) FUCK YOU GOOGLE!: This App
Have you ever produced an App, that worked, as you envisioned? The reason, I ask, is I have never come across one, that I, and "So many others", have found to be so badly written, and, or planned!
- (2020-10-15, v:1.0.8) Jessica Harry: Does not work at all
checked settings no good clicking on your buttons do nothing
3.6 (120 votes)
Last update / version
2023-02-05 / 1.0.10