The #1 screenshot and screen capture tool. Take screen shot, edite print screen, share snapshot & screengrab, download screenshots.
Capture every detail of your web browsing experience with the screen capture extension for Google Chrome. This user-friendly and powerful tool allows you to easily take screenshots of any webpage or a specific area on your screen. The extension features an intuitive interface that makes it easy to navigate and use, even for those who are not tech-savvy. You can capture entire web pages, specific areas, or even hidden content below the fold with just a few clicks. The built-in editing tools allow you to crop, annotate, and add text to your screenshot, making it easy to create tutorials, highlight important information, or capture bugs. Not only can you take a screenshot of webpages, but you can, before taking a screenshot, edit the web page to your liking. Furthermore, the snapshot can be saved in various formats such as PNG, JPG and even PDF, allowing you to share or save your snapshot for later use. The built-in image editor allows you to hide sensitive information, highlight important parts, and even paste copied text. You can also save your screenshot to your hard drive. Download and send a snapshot to a destination in Jira, Slack, Trello, Asana, or GitHub or copy a snapshot in the clipboard for quick pasting. The screen capture extension also offers advanced settings that allow you to customize your screenshot experience. For example, you can capture a screenshot in full-page or specific area mode and keep track of your entire screenshot history. Overall, the screen capture extension is a must-have for anyone who needs to capture and save screenshots from the internet. Change Log 1.0.0: Introducing screenshot history feature! Users can now save multiple screenshots and easily access them in the history tab. Improved screenshot capture quality. 1.0.1: Fixed issue with screen capture not being saved in history correctly. 1.0.2: Added the ability to categorize and organize saved screen capture in the history tab. Improved UI for better user experience in the history tab. 1.0.3: Fixed an issue with corrupted screenshots in the history. Added the ability to preview screenshots in the history tab before opening. 1.0.4: Added support for full page screenshots. Improved screenshot capture speed. 1.0.5: Added the ability to edit and annotate screen capture before saving in the history. Improved the UI for better annotation experience. 1.0.6: Fixed issue with annotations not being saved with the screenshot. Added the ability to share screenshots directly from the history tab. 1.0.7: Improved the screenshot capture quality on different screen resolutions. Added the ability to search and filter screenshots in the history tab. Fixed issue with older screenshots not being accessible in the history. Improved the stability and performance of the screenshot history feature. Added the ability to export and import screenshot history. Improved the security and privacy of saved screenshots in the history. 1.0.8: Introducing screenshot history feature - now you can access all the screenshots taken with the tool, view and edit them as needed. Improved screenshot quality and added the option to choose the screenshot format (JPEG, PNG, BMP) Added the ability to edit the webpage before taking the screenshot - crop, add annotations, or blur sensitive information. Fixed various bugs related to capturing screenshots on different websites Improved user interface with a cleaner design and improved navigation Improved the screenshot editing functionality - added more annotation tools and shapes. Fixed issues with screenshot history not loading correctly for some users Improved the overall performance of the tool 1.0.9: Fixed compatibility issues with the latest version of Google Chrome Improved the speed of loading screenshots from the history Added the ability to sort screen capture history by date and name Improved user interface with better navigation and added shortcuts for frequently used actions 1.0.10: Fixed an issue with screenshots not capturing correctly on some websites Improved the stability and reliability of the screenshot editing functionality Added more customization options for annotations and shapes Improved user experience with faster loading times and better image quality.
- (2023-03-21) peekpen: Where's your FAQ? WHere's the image downloaded to?
- (2023-03-18) 木場弘樹: I always appreciate the app thanks
- (2023-03-18) Kristian Nascimento: I am not computer savvy so the ease of use is dream for me lol
- (2023-03-18) Juan Pablo Olmedo: buena
- (2023-03-16) Welington da Cruz: It's simple to use. It works great and it saves me a ton of time. Love the option of saving a screenshot as a PDF or image.
- (2023-03-15) SAMARA CECÍLLA SABINO PEREIRA DA SILVA: Simple straight forward extension that captures the whole page that exceeds the size of the screen that scrolls. It does what it says, and does it well. It works just as well (if not better) than some paid programs out there.
- (2023-03-14) José Marcio Gomes: Great tool. It could be improved if there was an optional trimming option, for sometimes website parts have adds that i do not wish to save as part off the PDF screenshot... still, a great extension all the same.
- (2023-03-14) Renata Nery: While it does down quality your snips, it's fast and convenient. nnHopefully it doesn't 1984 me and is secretly spyware.
- (2023-03-12) Andf: Can't express how simple this is, one button click and a few pac-men later you have the whole page! nnIncredibly helpful tool.
- (2023-03-11) Gilson Grativol: Excellent App !! Could the developer fix cropping website step by step ? Is that limited by chrome ??
- (2023-03-10) tamao serizawa: When you need this type of screen, this extension is a perfect 1-click solution
- (2023-03-10) Anizio Filho: good plugin... it scrolls when taking screenshot and floating buttons arent happy with that, however overall it does what it says
- (2023-03-09) Helen Fernandes: Simple to use, intuitive interface, does not hassle you with ads. Well done!
- (2023-03-08) Renato Otescu: Not working on Google Search results page
- (2023-03-04) Davi “ross” Sacramento: Found it very useful. Great at capturing whole page smoothly nExcellent features especially downloading as a PDF
- (2023-03-03) Viviane Moreira: Fantastic, saves me so much time. Thanks!
- (2023-03-01) cebrail yeniyurt: A wonderful extension, works very smoothly and saves the captured image straight away. I love it!
- (2023-03-01) ハマシママナ: I love this extension so much I have to restrain myself from using profanity!!! - - - I jeepers love it . . . nBeen looking for something like this online for a while - but this time I found this extension - JEEPERS...
- (2023-03-01) Andrew Landes: Didn't work on the website I needed it for. Captures only the first part then the rest is blank.
- (2023-02-28) 神取浩一: Exactly what I needed! Thank you so much! SO HAPPY!
- (2023-02-26) 黃啟棧: This is so easy to use and fast. Love the Automatic scrolling and capturing method. So far so good. I would appropriate if you can improve a method to increase resolution than default.
- (2023-02-26) Elias Meira 12x8: This extension saves me a ton of time and is honestly an essential tool at work. I would not be able to work nearly as quickly without it
- (2023-02-25) 澤田竜弥: It perfects for screenshot regardless of long webpage. And it gives us two options for saving file format. I have known and used this extension over 7 years ago.
- (2023-02-23) 조현우: It's great! I've only had very occasional issues with it.
- (2023-02-23) Daniel Lahoud Leardini: This is such a time saver, though I will say I've run into a couple pages that it isn't able to fully load the background as it takes the shot (on a website with parallax, so that could be the issue). But overall, works like a charm and if it still saves me time most of the time, I'm thrilled!
- (2023-02-23) Jian Chen: Highly recommend! nnI was excited when I first heard about it. It is quick and easy and saves me the headache of cobbling together (poorly) a full page screenshot. Great job!
- (2023-02-23) BigB780: I like it, makes it easy to get a copy of the complete online screen in one screen shot.
- (2023-02-03) Chiara Ragno ••: No sirve, no te permite hacer las capturas
- (2022-12-31) Kiel Fisher: If it worked, it'd be exactly what I needed. I was thrilled when it did work the first few times, providing me full page screenshots that I could quickly export to pdf and png - quick and simple, just what I was looking for. I was mildly annoyed that it didn't remember the last folder it saved an image in, but that was minor, and I was willing to deal with it. Then it stopped working, after about four pages. A simple retry on the fifth page got that one, but I retried the sixth page five or six times and it didn't create the new tab with the image I could export. No error message, no support offered - it just stopped working. Goes through the motions of scrolling down the screen, but doesn't present the new tab. So, useless. If the devs could keep it working, this would be perfect. Alas, there are years-old comments here indicating that's not the case.
- (2022-12-07) elsoberano2: NO SIRVE, NO ME DEJA HACER CAPTURAS
- (2022-11-30) Kevin Gequinto: Been using this tool for a while now. It has yet to disappoint me.
- (2022-11-24) M R: La instalé y la desinstalé. No me permitía elegir una zona para una captura en facebook. Inútil.
- (2022-10-18) Garima Goyal: Not working on any of the pages
- (2022-10-03) Tamara Graham: I keep getting the error message "cannot take a full screenshot. The page may not be fully loaded. Please report this isssue." I've tried this on several websites, same message.
- (2022-08-11) David Kasio Calvo Olivares: Sencilla, gratis y muy facil de usar. Muy practica. Me gusta mucho y siempre procuro reinstalarla.
- (2022-08-09) N E Wrytre: Sadly, another disappointment! Big on promise small on delivery. Does NOT work with uBlock enabled :eyeroll: Unintuitive capture procedure i.e. a learning curve (another :eyeroll:) for such a simple task. After selecting the portion of the tweet thread that I wanted to capture, I clicked on the 'Done' button. And... nothing! Nothing on the clipboard, no indication whether the capture was saved somewhere, or even whether anything was captured! I never expected a scrolling screen capture to be so big of a challenge. This is the umpteenth extension that I'm trying out and will uninstall because it fails on that ONE JOB!!!
- (2022-07-24) Vijay Saini: I am loving the whole page screenshot ability of this extension.
- (2022-06-19) Alan Sanchez: Esta aplicación es inservible. No lo recomiendo para nada.
- (2022-06-13) Dean: Didn't work. The Capture selectable area function does nothing when you click on it. I removed it the addon and searched for another.
- (2022-04-25) Jeffrey L: Entire page screenshot doesn't work.
- (2022-04-20) Davi Hosogiri: Doesn't work for full page.
- (2022-03-12) Ibrahim Tezcan: junk
- (2022-03-11) AND: не работает
- (2022-02-23) i j: low quality
- (2022-02-12) Magna Carta: Takes screenshot of only the visible area. Can't capture the full page or scrolling window.
- (2022-02-10) Jason M: exactly what i wanted，Great！！！
- (2022-01-24) Juan Diego Cano Arango: Muy útil y eficiente, me ayudo bastante con las capturas para mis tareas de estudio, la verdad es muy satisfactoria, la recomiendo, no le vendría mal, algunas actualizaciones, aunque probablemente no las necesite, de igual forma me sirvio mucho.
- (2022-01-08) ANIRBAN DAS: Cons: Screen capture selection while scrolling down page does not work all the time. (1) It is working on this type of page source, <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> (2) But scrolling down while capture selection is ON, is not working on this type of page source, <!doctype html> <html data-n-head-ssr data-n-head=""> <head data-n-head=""> <title data-n-head="true">XXXXXXXXXXX</title><meta data-n-head="true" charset="utf-8"><meta data-n-head="true" name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"><meta data-n-head="true" data-hid="description" name="description" content="XXXXXXXXXXXXX"><meta data-n-head="true" data-hid="keywords" name="keywords" content="XXXXXXXXX"><link data-n-head="true" rel="icon" type="image/x-icon" href="/favicon.ico"><script data-n-head="true" src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=AW-1005049228" async="true"></script><script data-n-head="true"
- (2021-12-02) Stepanoff Yuriy: на скрине отмечаю стрелками красными нужные места при сохранении в png стрелки уезжают куда то зарывают то на что хотел обратить внимание ужасно неудобно, по нескольку раз приходится переделывать скрин
- (2021-11-17) Derek Ainsworth: Does not work. Won't take a full screenshot because it gives an error, and the other buttons don't even do anything.
- (2023-01-17, v:1.0.9) Danny Fraley (CONT): PDF page breaks
How do I take a full page screenshot without including page breaks? I want it to all be one long PDF.
- (2022-11-17, v:1.0.9) claeske 13: Where is Screenshot downloaded
I cannot find my screenshot (full page) --> where is it saved on my PC ?
- (2022-07-12, v:1.0.9) Lee PARKER: Where's the picture?
I can't find the screenshot. Also when I check the history through the app it shows no history... what's up with that, I just used it for a whole screen shot...
- (2022-02-17, v:1.0.9) Hannah Gray: Doesn't work in Gmail?
- (2021-08-05, v:1.0.9) Malcolm MacDowall: Chrome extension started playing up
Hello, the extension has been working well for weeks. This week there were times id select a whole page screenshot and nothing happens. Now, i click on the extension and it flashes up the options quickly but then only shows the "History" option . I have removed the extension and added it again. No change. Have updated chrome and retsred it . Still not working . FYI Chrome Version 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2021-05-07, v:1.0.9) Faisal Haqani: screanshot
how i can use it?
- (2021-05-02, v:1.0.9) FUCK YOU GOOGLE!: This App
Have you ever produced an App, that worked, as you envisioned? The reason, I ask, is I have never come across one, that I, and "So many others", have found to be so badly written, and, or planned!
- (2020-10-15, v:1.0.8) Jessica Harry: Does not work at all
checked settings no good clicking on your buttons do nothing
4.4 (376 votes)
Last update / version
2023-03-02 / 1.0.11