The #1 screenshot and screen capture tool. LightShot, nimbus screenshot,fireshot, awesome screenshot.
The fastest way to take a customizable screenshot. Simple interface, nothing useless, no ads, spyware and unnecessary permissions. You're just in a couple of clicks away from an ideal screenshot. Features: * Screenshot of the full page, not just the visible area * Screenshot of any part of the page * Edit and discard changes * Save to disk in PDF or PNG format * Copy screenshot to clipboard If you've just installed this extension, be sure to reload the page before taking the screenshot. Screen Capture FULL Web page or any part. Edit screenshots. Record screencasts - record video from your screen. ★ Used by Several Million users on different platforms ★ ✔ Screen capture whole or partial screenshots ✔ Edit and annotate screenshots ✔ Screencasts — record video from your screen and webcam ✔ Trim and Crop screencasts ✔ Convert video to gif and mp4 ✔ Quickly Upload and Share screenshots and screencasts 📷 Capture screenshots ▸ Capture the entire web page, or a specific section of it ▸ Supports scrolling when capturing screenshots from web pages ▸ Capture the entire browser window ▸ Capture a screenshot of another program ▸ Quickly capture a section of the webpage ▸ On a blank canvas, create your own simple drawing or model ▸ You can add own watermark on screenshot (Premium) 🎥 Record videos and share screencasts ▸ Record video from your screen to make a screencast ▸ Record video of another active program ▸ Record video from a webcam ▸ Add your own watermark on the video (Premium) ▸ Customize the video screen resolution and frame rate ▸ Annotate the video with various shapes, including arrows and rectangles ▸ Convert from WebM to MP4 and GIF (Premium) ▸ Crop your video (Premium) ▸ Trim your video (Premium) ▸ Upload the screencast either to Nimbus Note or save to your disk ▸ Publish screencasts on Youtube (Premium) ▸ Upload videos to Google Drive, and Dropbox (Premium). ✄ Edit your screenshots ▸ Add graphics and text boxes to your screenshot ▸ Resize and crop ▸ Add arrows and stickers ▸ Highlight text ▸ Blur certain sections to hide sensitive information ▸ Add watermarks (premium) 🚀 Share your screenshots ▸ Save screenshots in JPG and PNG ▸ Save to Nimbus Note ▸ Send screenshots to Slack ▸ Upload screenshots to Google Drive, and Google Classroom ▸ Upload screenshots to Dropbox (Premium) ▸ Save screenshots to a PDF ▸ Add comments to your screenshots and screencasts 3 easy ways to capture a screenshot 1) Click a small icon in your address bar. 2) Right-click and choose an item from the context menu. 3) Use custom hot keys that you configure in Nimbus Screenshot settings. Nimbus Screenshot supports horizontal scrolling. The editor interface allows editing objects even after you add them to the screenshot (and this feature is totally unique)! Good alternative to TechSmith Snagit extension. It is good replacement for "awesome screenshot capture & annotate" extension or App. Take FULL webpage screenshots. Capture, edit and save them to PDF/JPEG/GIF/PNG, upload, print, send to OneNote, clipboard or email. FireShot takes full web page screenshots. You can edit and annotate captures. You can capture web pages entirely to PDF (with links) / JPEG / PNG files, print, or copy to clipboard. The screenshots are instant, stored locally, and produce no traffic. FireShot can work offline. * NEW: send screenshots directly to Gmail. "The Best Free Google Chrome Extension" by PCMAG.COM. ### What you can do with FireShot: ✓ Capture full web pages entirely ✓ Capture only visible part of the page ✓ Capture selection ✓ Save screenshot to disk as PDF (with links), PNG, and JPEG ✓ Copy screenshot to clipboard ✓ Print web page screenshots ### A FREE upgrade is available. Activate it directly from the menu and: ✓ Save screenshot to PDF files with direct links ✓ Capture specific elements, such as scrolling areas on web pages ✓ Capture all tabs in one click and save to single PDF ✓ Edit screenshot: crop, resize, add text and arrow annotations, blur areas and apply other effects ✓ Send to OneNote (Pro version) ✓ Print ✓ Save captures to disk as PDF, PNG, GIF, JPEG, BMP ✓ Upload to Twitter, Google Picasa, Facebook, ImageShack, Flickr, EasyCaptures ✓ Copy screenshots to clipboard ✓ Print ✓ E-Mail ✓ Export captures to external editor Screenshot tool for making a full page or partial screen capture with further edit, download or text adding. The #1 app to make a full webpage screenshot or just any part of it with an opportunity to edit, save and download screen capture to your PC. The app is launched from a browser that totally saves your time. Simply click the extension icon to choose from options whole page screenshot or a selected part. Lots of features at your disposal allow to - edit and reset changes; - make one step back/forward; - add text and graphic elements like pointer, arrow, circle and other. Useful and friendly design of Scrn.li was made with a goal to reach required screens fastly so you can share them with colleagues or friends during the work. To avoid long descriptions in chatting just take a screenshot and send it to the address. You can make a screenshot of any website absolutely for free using our app. ScreenShot & Screen Capture Elite Is The Best Screen Shot Extension - Full Page Screen Capture, Webpage Screenshot And More! Please meet "ScreenShot & Screen Capture Elite", the best screenshot extension on Chrome Store. As savvy internet users, we always struggled with finding a quick, easy and reliable screen shot extension for our daily tasks and needs. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a decent one so we had to develop it ourselves. The result? You were guessing right - ScreenShot & Screen Capture Elite was born: It took us some several months but it was worth every development second. We're so proud in this product and are happy to share it with the wide public. To use this screenshot product, navigate to your desired webpage, click on the extension icon after installing it and a new window of your current page/tab will be popped. Some of the main features - >>> Many adjustments tools such as picture rotation, flipping, zooming and of course image crop >>> You can download your webpage screenshot with a single click (just press the "Save Original Image" button) >>> With 2 clicks only, you can upload (unlimited!) any screenshot / screen capture you want to the cloud. >>> Cool Preview tool showing and zooming your current screen capture design We promise you that "ScreenShot & Screen Capture Elite" interface is so easyto use, even your grandma will love using it! If you need our further help or want us to add more feature, don't forget to leave a your feedback! Taking screenshots while surfing online has never been so quick and comfortable, so you gotta take an advantage of this amazing online screen capture tool as long as it's free :) Thanks for reaching by and don't forget to take as many screenshot as you want with "ScreenShot & Screen Capture Elite" extension! Whole page screenshot, sharing and much more. All the missing features of Google Chrome™ Are you looking for the fastest way to share and save screenshots? Entire page screenshot, or just the visible area? Take a look in our newly extensions: This is a open-source extension for taking screenshots. This extension is able to capture 100% of both the vertical and horizontal content appearing on any webpage on the Internet. It is very easy to save the captured file onto your computer or print it / or share it to any social network. You can host and share unlimited images forever for free. 【Features】 * Annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text. * Blur sensitive info by using the Spray. * Print the screenshot - It's awesome. * UNLIMITED STORAGE for storing your screenshot online! * Capture local files (ex: c:\) * Create PDF. * Create Thumbnails. * You can Save the screenshot on your computer as PNG file. * Attach the screenshot directly to Gmail messages.. * Upload To Google Drive * Post to facebook. * You can EDIT THE PAGE before taking the screenshot (change any text, titles) * Create note in Evernote (Like Evernote Web Clipper, buy we are capture entire page. * Send captured image to any email address. * Twett to Twitter. * Post to VK. * Send the screenshot to your mobile (By using QR Code/QRCode). * Upload screenshot to WordPress gallery. * Post To Google+ (Google Plus) * Pin it to Pinterest. * Send to outlook (hotmail/bing) * Search the screen shot using TinEye service. (See if the image stoled from somewhere else). * Create new post at Blogger. * Post to Tumblr the screenshot. ScreenShot and capture the whole Page, the whole tab and save it in PDF, PNG or copy to the clipboard From now and forever enjoy the easy way of doing screen-shots the way You want them. # The size of the screen shot is up to you - Full Page screen shot - Visible Page screen shot - Your size screen shot # Download the screens the way You want - .PNG file - .PDF file - Copy to the clip-board to share with your friends # Little extras - Choose yourself a folder for your downloads - Simple editing tools for your screen-shots We care about You and Your needs, enjoy it! Screencast, record screen as video. Screen capture for full page, annotate, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads. Capture all or part of any web page. Add annotations, comments, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads. Now with free desktop capture! Awesome Screenshot is the highest-rated screen capture & image annotation tool on Chrome with over 2 million users! As a way of thanking our user base, we no longer offer in-app purchases. Previously premium features are now completely free. The default option for saving an image is now storing the image on awesomescreenshot.com with no time limit. Check out our new Awesome Screenshot website @ www.awesomescreenshot.com to experience our new image hosting, sharing and point-specific feedback features. It’s the easiest way to communicate with your images! 【Capture 】 1. Capture or clip selected area, or all visible portion, or entire page 2. Supports PNG format 3 Supports horizontal scrolling when capturing 4. Desktop screen capture 【Annotate & Edit】 1. Annotate any image with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text 2. Crop, scroll & show crop area dimensions 3. Blur certain sections to hide sensitive information 4. Copy the screenshot and paste it to Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Supports Windows and Linux 【Save & Share】 1. Save to local 2. One-click to upload to awesomescreenshot.com and get a shareable link 3. Support for Google Drive (Gdrive) 4. Save very large images, bypass the 2M limit. No more crashes 5. Interact with point-specific comments between friends and colleagues thru the new awesomescreenshot.com Social Icons - Quickly share clips on social media, with friends and in email. Clipular is a screen capture and collection tool for the web. Think screen capture mixed with bookmarking. Quickly create collections in chrome and share with friends, family and co-workers. If you stumble upon something on the web just clip them and share the link. Or turn multiple clips into a collection to share! Simple and convenient screenshot tool. Select an area, edit your screenshot and upload it to the server. Lightshot is the fastest way to take a customizable screenshot. Simple interface, nothing useless and light weight. Features: * take screenshot and share it in few clicks * select any part of the page * edit screenshot in place * save on a disk or upload to the cloud * search for similar screenshots Real fast and simple one-click full-page screenshots with drag and drop. Blipshot allows you to take a full height page screenshot in just one click. Why wasting time if you just want a screenshot? This extension works on Windows, Mac and Linux. FEATURES — • whole-page screenshot, not just the visible area! • real one-click screenshot, the easiest extension possible • fast drag'n'drop or click to save the image in PNG • the screenshot is saved with page name, date and time • using latest Chrome versions, it screenshots also Flash content HOW IT WORKS — • Click on the toolbar icon: it automatically makes the full page screenshot. Done! • The screenshot will appear as an image on the right of the page: click on it to automatically save, drag and drop it on your computer, or right click and "Save Image as...". • To dismiss the screenshot just click on the gray area. NOTES — Remember to reload a page after you installed this extension before trying to screenshot it (Chrome needs to initialise the extension for each page). Hands down, the best way to save and share screen captures of webpages Screenshot your way through the web with this easy to use extension. Capture all or part of a web page to save or to share with co-workers, friends, or family. Our easy to use editing tool allows you to mark up the image before sending if you want to highlight certain areas and/or blackout others. Works great on all platforms! # Taking screenshots When you're on a page with something you want to capture, click on the camera icon in your toolbar. Alternatively, you can right click anywhere on the page to select different screenshot options. If you would like to capture just a particular image to draw over, right click on it. # Saving screenshots Download your screenshot directly to your computer, or upload to screenshot.co for easy sharing via a link that is only accessible to the people you share with. For additional security, screenshots on screenshot.co automatically delete after seven days. Screen Capture FULL Web page or any part. Edit screenshots. Record screencasts - record video from your screen. ★ Used by Several Million users on different platforms ★ ✔ Screen capture whole or partial screenshots ✔ Edit and annotate screenshots ✔ Screencasts — record video from your screen and webcam ✔ Trim and Crop screencasts ✔ Convert video to gif and mp4 ✔ Quickly Upload and Share screenshots and screencasts 📷 Capture screenshots ▸ Capture the entire web page, or a specific section of it ▸ Supports scrolling when capturing screenshots from web pages ▸ Capture the entire browser window ▸ Capture a screenshot of another program ▸ Quickly capture a section of the webpage ▸ On a blank canvas, create your own simple drawing or model ▸ You can add own watermark on screenshot (Premium) 🎥 Record videos and share screencasts ▸ Record video from your screen to make a screencast ▸ Record video of another active program ▸ Record video from a webcam ▸ Add your own watermark on the video (Premium) ▸ Customize the video screen resolution and frame rate ▸ Annotate the video with various shapes, including arrows and rectangles ▸ Convert from WebM to MP4 and GIF (Premium) ▸ Crop your video (Premium) ▸ Trim your video (Premium) ▸ Upload the screencast either to Nimbus Note or save to your disk ▸ Publish screencasts on Youtube (Premium) ▸ Upload videos to Google Drive, and Dropbox (Premium).
- (2023-03-21) peekpen: Where's your FAQ? WHere's the image downloaded to?
- (2023-03-18) 木場弘樹: I always appreciate the app thanks
- (2023-03-18) Kristian Nascimento: I am not computer savvy so the ease of use is dream for me lol
- (2023-03-18) Juan Pablo Olmedo: buena
- (2023-03-16) Welington da Cruz: It's simple to use. It works great and it saves me a ton of time. Love the option of saving a screenshot as a PDF or image.
- (2023-03-15) SAMARA CECÍLLA SABINO PEREIRA DA SILVA: Simple straight forward extension that captures the whole page that exceeds the size of the screen that scrolls. It does what it says, and does it well. It works just as well (if not better) than some paid programs out there.
- (2023-03-14) José Marcio Gomes: Great tool. It could be improved if there was an optional trimming option, for sometimes website parts have adds that i do not wish to save as part off the PDF screenshot... still, a great extension all the same.
- (2023-03-14) Renata Nery: While it does down quality your snips, it's fast and convenient. nnHopefully it doesn't 1984 me and is secretly spyware.
- (2023-03-12) Andf: Can't express how simple this is, one button click and a few pac-men later you have the whole page! nnIncredibly helpful tool.
- (2023-03-11) Gilson Grativol: Excellent App !! Could the developer fix cropping website step by step ? Is that limited by chrome ??
- (2023-03-10) tamao serizawa: When you need this type of screen, this extension is a perfect 1-click solution
- (2023-03-10) Anizio Filho: good plugin... it scrolls when taking screenshot and floating buttons arent happy with that, however overall it does what it says
- (2023-03-09) Helen Fernandes: Simple to use, intuitive interface, does not hassle you with ads. Well done!
- (2023-03-08) Renato Otescu: Not working on Google Search results page
- (2023-03-04) Davi “ross” Sacramento: Found it very useful. Great at capturing whole page smoothly nExcellent features especially downloading as a PDF
- (2023-03-03) Viviane Moreira: Fantastic, saves me so much time. Thanks!
- (2023-03-01) cebrail yeniyurt: A wonderful extension, works very smoothly and saves the captured image straight away. I love it!
- (2023-03-01) ハマシママナ: I love this extension so much I have to restrain myself from using profanity!!! - - - I jeepers love it . . . nBeen looking for something like this online for a while - but this time I found this extension - JEEPERS...
- (2023-03-01) Andrew Landes: Didn't work on the website I needed it for. Captures only the first part then the rest is blank.
- (2023-02-28) 神取浩一: Exactly what I needed! Thank you so much! SO HAPPY!
- (2023-02-26) 黃啟棧: This is so easy to use and fast. Love the Automatic scrolling and capturing method. So far so good. I would appropriate if you can improve a method to increase resolution than default.
- (2023-02-26) Elias Meira 12x8: This extension saves me a ton of time and is honestly an essential tool at work. I would not be able to work nearly as quickly without it
- (2023-02-25) 澤田竜弥: It perfects for screenshot regardless of long webpage. And it gives us two options for saving file format. I have known and used this extension over 7 years ago.
- (2023-02-23) 조현우: It's great! I've only had very occasional issues with it.
- (2023-02-23) Daniel Lahoud Leardini: This is such a time saver, though I will say I've run into a couple pages that it isn't able to fully load the background as it takes the shot (on a website with parallax, so that could be the issue). But overall, works like a charm and if it still saves me time most of the time, I'm thrilled!
- (2023-02-23) Jian Chen: Highly recommend! nnI was excited when I first heard about it. It is quick and easy and saves me the headache of cobbling together (poorly) a full page screenshot. Great job!
- (2023-02-23) BigB780: I like it, makes it easy to get a copy of the complete online screen in one screen shot.
- (2023-02-03) Chiara Ragno ••: No sirve, no te permite hacer las capturas
- (2022-12-31) Kiel Fisher: If it worked, it'd be exactly what I needed. I was thrilled when it did work the first few times, providing me full page screenshots that I could quickly export to pdf and png - quick and simple, just what I was looking for. I was mildly annoyed that it didn't remember the last folder it saved an image in, but that was minor, and I was willing to deal with it. Then it stopped working, after about four pages. A simple retry on the fifth page got that one, but I retried the sixth page five or six times and it didn't create the new tab with the image I could export. No error message, no support offered - it just stopped working. Goes through the motions of scrolling down the screen, but doesn't present the new tab. So, useless. If the devs could keep it working, this would be perfect. Alas, there are years-old comments here indicating that's not the case.
- (2022-12-07) elsoberano2: NO SIRVE, NO ME DEJA HACER CAPTURAS
- (2022-11-30) Kevin Gequinto: Been using this tool for a while now. It has yet to disappoint me.
- (2022-11-24) M R: La instalé y la desinstalé. No me permitía elegir una zona para una captura en facebook. Inútil.
- (2022-10-18) Garima Goyal: Not working on any of the pages
- (2022-10-03) Tamara Graham: I keep getting the error message "cannot take a full screenshot. The page may not be fully loaded. Please report this isssue." I've tried this on several websites, same message.
- (2022-08-11) David Kasio Calvo Olivares: Sencilla, gratis y muy facil de usar. Muy practica. Me gusta mucho y siempre procuro reinstalarla.
- (2022-08-09) N E Wrytre: Sadly, another disappointment! Big on promise small on delivery. Does NOT work with uBlock enabled :eyeroll: Unintuitive capture procedure i.e. a learning curve (another :eyeroll:) for such a simple task. After selecting the portion of the tweet thread that I wanted to capture, I clicked on the 'Done' button. And... nothing! Nothing on the clipboard, no indication whether the capture was saved somewhere, or even whether anything was captured! I never expected a scrolling screen capture to be so big of a challenge. This is the umpteenth extension that I'm trying out and will uninstall because it fails on that ONE JOB!!!
- (2022-07-24) Vijay Saini: I am loving the whole page screenshot ability of this extension.
- (2022-06-19) Alan Sanchez: Esta aplicación es inservible. No lo recomiendo para nada.
- (2022-06-13) Dean: Didn't work. The Capture selectable area function does nothing when you click on it. I removed it the addon and searched for another.
- (2022-04-25) Jeffrey L: Entire page screenshot doesn't work.
- (2022-04-20) Davi Hosogiri: Doesn't work for full page.
- (2022-03-12) Ibrahim Tezcan: junk
- (2022-03-11) AND: не работает
- (2022-02-23) i j: low quality
- (2022-02-12) Magna Carta: Takes screenshot of only the visible area. Can't capture the full page or scrolling window.
- (2022-02-10) Jason M: exactly what i wanted，Great！！！
- (2022-01-24) Juan Diego Cano Arango: Muy útil y eficiente, me ayudo bastante con las capturas para mis tareas de estudio, la verdad es muy satisfactoria, la recomiendo, no le vendría mal, algunas actualizaciones, aunque probablemente no las necesite, de igual forma me sirvio mucho.
- (2022-01-08) ANIRBAN DAS: Cons: Screen capture selection while scrolling down page does not work all the time. (1) It is working on this type of page source, <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> (2) But scrolling down while capture selection is ON, is not working on this type of page source, <!doctype html> <html data-n-head-ssr data-n-head=""> <head data-n-head=""> <title data-n-head="true">XXXXXXXXXXX</title><meta data-n-head="true" charset="utf-8"><meta data-n-head="true" name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"><meta data-n-head="true" data-hid="description" name="description" content="XXXXXXXXXXXXX"><meta data-n-head="true" data-hid="keywords" name="keywords" content="XXXXXXXXX"><link data-n-head="true" rel="icon" type="image/x-icon" href="/favicon.ico"><script data-n-head="true" src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=AW-1005049228" async="true"></script><script data-n-head="true"
- (2021-12-02) Stepanoff Yuriy: на скрине отмечаю стрелками красными нужные места при сохранении в png стрелки уезжают куда то зарывают то на что хотел обратить внимание ужасно неудобно, по нескольку раз приходится переделывать скрин
- (2021-11-17) Derek Ainsworth: Does not work. Won't take a full screenshot because it gives an error, and the other buttons don't even do anything.
- (2023-01-17, v:1.0.9) Danny Fraley (CONT): PDF page breaks
How do I take a full page screenshot without including page breaks? I want it to all be one long PDF.
- (2022-11-17, v:1.0.9) claeske 13: Where is Screenshot downloaded
I cannot find my screenshot (full page) --> where is it saved on my PC ?
- (2022-07-12, v:1.0.9) Lee PARKER: Where's the picture?
I can't find the screenshot. Also when I check the history through the app it shows no history... what's up with that, I just used it for a whole screen shot...
- (2022-02-17, v:1.0.9) Hannah Gray: Doesn't work in Gmail?
- (2021-08-05, v:1.0.9) Malcolm MacDowall: Chrome extension started playing up
Hello, the extension has been working well for weeks. This week there were times id select a whole page screenshot and nothing happens. Now, i click on the extension and it flashes up the options quickly but then only shows the "History" option . I have removed the extension and added it again. No change. Have updated chrome and retsred it . Still not working . FYI Chrome Version 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2021-05-07, v:1.0.9) Faisal Haqani: screanshot
how i can use it?
- (2021-05-02, v:1.0.9) FUCK YOU GOOGLE!: This App
Have you ever produced an App, that worked, as you envisioned? The reason, I ask, is I have never come across one, that I, and "So many others", have found to be so badly written, and, or planned!
- (2020-10-15, v:1.0.8) Jessica Harry: Does not work at all
checked settings no good clicking on your buttons do nothing
4.4 (376 votes)
Last update / version
2023-03-02 / 1.0.11