Easy OData, the best tool which helps you find entities, properties, and their relationships in your OData API's.
Easy OData is a Chrome plugin that transforms an XML metadata document into a more convenient format. Finding entities, properties, and relations between them is now dead easy. It’s also possible to browse through API data. This is a great choice to improve communication between frontend and backend web developers, especially in Fiori and SAPUI5 related projects.
- (2022-09-13) Mike Cley: Failed on Chrome 105. "ReferenceError: sap is not defined" in init.js
- (2022-05-26) Lance Manesse: It doesn't work. I had to log in with Google, then sign up for a $5.00 monthly subscription. All of that to find out that it doesn't appear to work with v4.0 of OData. So bad.
- (2022-03-17) Dan Sinclair: It doesn't work; just keeps prompting for you to sign into Google (even if you're already signed in or click "Yes" to sign in again).
- (2021-03-24) Sergey: constantly asks to log in: "You have to be signed in to use this application. Log in with Google?" if you press "yes" - again asks for authorization
- (2021-01-15, v:1.0.6) Diether De coninck: Payment
Hi, you have an interesting plugin. Do you have more details on the cost of the paid version?
- (2020-11-30, v:1.0.6) Jay Queue: Adding credentials
Hello, I'm having an odata feed with credentials. Is there a way to add them in your chrome app?