Read Medium stories without leaving the page if you reached to free reading limit.
This extension only fetches Medium article without cookies and replace page content, like the opening article in incognito mode. The extension is run only when you have reached to free reading limit and does not make any request outside of Medium. Extension source code: https://github.com/mesuutt/read-medium-extension
- (2021-02-26) Sindre van der Linden: Real nice 😀
- (2021-02-25) Bassard David: Nice! :)
- (2021-01-11) Aaron Diaz R: Works, but with medium pages with custom domain doesn´t work. Update: Oh wow, I've learned something new with your comment Mesut Taşcı, I've made the modification to manifest.json adding the domain to array and it works like a charm, thx!
- (2020-12-26) Oliver Chen: Worked like a charm.
- (2020-11-04) Victor Munduruca: Nice! But one tip: put in the description that you have to click on the button to load the article (I thought that button was part of medium at first, until I saw the code)
- (2021-01-26, v:2.4) Swasti Jain: How do we use this extension?
How do we use this extension?