Annotate the Web with highlight tool
Highlight it - is a tool that allows you to annotate parts on any page with color backgrounds. Use one of 24 beautiful color presets. How to use - You should refresh pages before usage if you just installed the extension - Highlight it won’t work on chrome internal pages, Chrome Webstore pages. (Restricted by security policy of Google Chrome)
- (2021-02-09) I_I Honor I_I: I like this! It's simple to use & it REALLY helps me alot!
- (2021-02-08) Nhật Hân: easy to use!!
- (2021-02-06) 김유빈: 색이 다양한 건 좋은데 줄 그을 때 커서 위치가 잘 안 맞아서 불편해요. 그리고 특정 사이트에서 사용할 때마다 광고 페이지로 넘어가요
- (2021-01-22) heze heze: Very Useful！ 1. It is not convenient to open/close the highlighter, can you add a shortcut key to open or close it? 2. It is not convenient to delete a highlighted sentence, can you add the function of deleting? 感谢作者的开发，但使用时我发现有几个问题： 1. 开启/关闭高亮笔不太方便，能否添加开启或关闭的快捷键。 2. 已经划上高亮的句子，需要删除一处时，不太方便，能否添加删除的功能。
- (2021-01-08) Palxim8: I could not get it working. It seems simple and I like the design but after playing around with it for 10+ min, I have given up and moving on to another highlighter extension that actually works for me.
- (2021-01-06) FiiiGaARDo: doesn't work
- (2020-12-31) Paul Stibale: For some people it seems to work very well, but for me it's completely worthless, cause I didn't start even after restarting chrome. I hope the will improve this add on. I really miss functions like this.
- (2020-12-30) Tofu: doesnt work, dont waste your time
- (2020-12-28) Lura: its very useful, and i really like that we have this much colors to choose from. for the people who cant use it; u have to refresh the page after installing it
- (2020-12-27) Mark Grago: DOES NOT WORK!
- (2020-12-18) Alex Moran: doesn't work :(
- (2020-12-12) Jackson Beno: Very helpful. I can highlight a website, later when i visit again this tool help me finding the perks.
- (2020-12-02) Hayk Jamalyan: I did not work for some reason, I was trying to highlight the relevant part of a figues table on wiki, but it did not work on the whole page or any other page for that matter. Improvments need to be made
- (2020-12-01) Andreas Endruweit: Please add a keybind to turn it on/off
- (2020-11-30) Sarah: When I clicked turn on it wouldn't work for me. Don't waste your computer storage, remove it and if you plan on adding it, don't.
- (2020-11-30) SilverLang: This extension doesn't even work for me
- (2020-11-24) Catalin B: Most of the time it won't start.
- (2020-11-11) K. Patrick: It works well to highlight on a webpage but once you enter reading mode using extensions such as "Just Read" or others, the highlighter won't work anymore. But I like that there are so many colours to choose from. It does not have a sign in feature so your highlights won't sync across your accounts and devices. However, if you are just looking for a simple extension to highlight webpages directly without needing to sign in, this is the one. For syncing, I recommend Weava. :) Good job for this extension anyway!
- (2020-11-06) Lewis Harvey: Very simple and useful.
- (2020-10-25) Yunona Chyrsina: good
- (2020-10-14) Alan Ruan Roque Albani: Very good, very useful. It could be improved by adding a preview of the texts already highlighted. Perhaps a visualization similar to google keep.
- (2020-10-11) Gordon Su: very useful, neat and effective
- (2020-09-28) Shahadat Jaman Ruku: Very useful and use to use. Thank you
3.2 (26 votes)
Last update / version
2020-11-07 / 1.6.1