SwaVan allow user to mock data and redirect request to another endpoint
SwaVan is an extension that allows redirect the request based on the rules you created. SwaVan support unlimited rules creation and all these rules are store locally in you PC. Here are the list of feature SwaVan comes with. Features of SwaVan - Create as many rules as you want - Create, Edit, and delete mock with the rule - Create response as many as you like - Add redirect filter logic - Enable or Disable rules, mock data and redirect URLs - Easy to share rules ( Copy Rule ) - Easy to import rule ( Paste Rule ) - Add filter logic to look for specific host only - Add filter logic to look for specific resource type only
- (2020-11-12) Ariel Hou: Like Requestly but much easier to get set up. Thanks for creating this!
- (2020-10-28) Keenan Johnson: Extremely useful for front-end development and really easy and straightforward to use.
- (2020-09-28) Cadalox Technologies: I love the concept.
- (2020-09-28) Soniya Iyer: Very much help full extension! Keep it up, it's awesome :)
- (2020-09-28) khushi khatri: I Love the extension, exactly what I was looking for. its really very much help full for front end developer
- (2020-09-25) VijayaDeepti Mummaneni: Best add-on ever. I loved the fact that we can add unlimited number of rules and very easy to use. Love to see it on Safari extension as well. It would be of great help to many tech savvys!
- (2020-09-24) Michael Yoon: A must have extension for a front end developer!
- (2020-09-24) Louis Delma Jr.: Easy to use and allows for an unlimited number of rules!