Get rewarded on your favorite sites just for searching the web.
seek.gg is the gamer's search engine of choice. Earn rewards in your favorite websites and games just for searching the web. Before installing this extension, please visit one of our participating partners to link your account. Once your account is linked, start searching and earning rewards. seek.gg only delivers high quality search results and does not use any invasive tracking.
- (2020-08-14) LoveSTory_Ruino: meh, there were no results coming up but i guess it was fun trying to find stuff that would work i guess
- (2020-06-30) Westley Gardner: I can't even search, when I do search it gives me error 500
- (2020-04-16) ꞰXK: Not even ten minues of using this yet, and already encountered an issue where as nothing is the result of a search... Crusty design bruh
- (2020-03-31) Henry Weng: it is bland and i only did this for oprewards lol
- (2020-01-24) dr: so bland it isn't good
- (2019-12-28) roxcyn: Easy to install and use.
- (2019-10-09) nakadashi6695: hmm, having no images is rather an issue... and the layout is quite bland and boring to look at; would most definitely prefer watching paint dry. Secondly, after the first month of so of using this extension, i am now unable to receive the promised incentives which is rather disheartening. hate to break it to you guys but between this browser extension (without getting incentives) and every other browser, i'd pick the latter over the former in a heartbeat. the only reason why i continued to use this browser so often was because of the aforementioned incentives. Maybe one day when this browser is fixed and improved, i'll think about using it free from incentives, but that day is far from coming.
- (2019-09-30) Zackinthesoda: Had problems with the search results. I tried to search things but results do not popup.
- (2019-09-26) Jacob Van Der Laan: NO WAY AM I USING THIS
- (2019-09-06) david doering: this makes 80's search engines look modern.
- (2019-09-04) 스테파니 Stephanie 조셉: search engine's graphics and layout sucks