Bookmark moments, capture screenshots, take notes and annotate during your meetings. Get transcript, meeting metrics and questions.
enhan(t) Conference Power Tool is an open source Chrome Extension that makes you super productive with the existing video conferencing solutions like Google Meet, Zoom, MS Teams and Jitsi. It enables you to take real time notes, bookmark important moments, and capture screenshots. It also helps you annotate within the opened page using pen, highlight and text tools. As an efficient assistant, enhan(t) analytics module enables you to extract helpful insights like engagement, sentiment and questions from your online video interactions. It can be used during your sales calls, product walkthrough, interviews and online learning as well. Features • Bookmark moments (to mark an important time in the meeting) • Capture screenshots of full page or selected area(to take a timestamped screenshot of the tab) • Take notes (to take manual notes or using your voice along with when it was taken) • Use voice commands such as "Take screenshot" or "Bookmark Moment" to do the same. • Select area on the page to add it as a note. • Download meeting data (which contains above mentioned bookmarks, screenshots and notes in .txt and .pdf file along with meeting transcript) • Annotate within tab o Draw over o Highlight content o Add text o Change colors of above o Erase/hide annotations • Whitelist websites to enable enhan(t) on non-default sites • Power mode (along with companion transcription service and analysis CLI) o Engagement metrics o Sentiment metrics o Extract interrogatives (find what questions were asked during the meeting and when) • Get host side transcription (via microphone) in the Basic mode and both host and guest side transcription (via tab audio) in the Power mode (with the companion transcription service and analysis CLI) • View meeting data in a comprehensive dashboard To quickly get started with enhan(t), go to https://enhant.readthedocs.io/en/latest/getting_started_in_2_mins.html Documentation You can find the detailed documentation at https://enhant.readthedocs.io/ Open Source enhan(t) is an MIT licensed open source project. You can go to https://github.com/keplerlab/enhant and check out the code. We would welcome your contributions.
- (2021-01-19) Arjun Singh: Quite useful tool specially from WfH scenarios.
- (2020-11-05) Alok Kumar: Loved the screen capture and annotation features. Very useful and handy for presentation
- (2020-11-05) rupanshu verma: Awesomeness personified in one single extension.
- (2020-11-05) Gaurav Saxena: I loved this very useful and enhance the whole meeting experience. Very handy to make video notes and preserve what you learned in meeting.
- (2020-10-20) nitin katyal: Very useful for note-taking and the annotation feature shines the most. With a click I am able to screenshot the screen with my custom notes on top of it. Using it for online courses and meetings (on zoom & teams) a lot.