Poshmark seller automation tool that is simple and affordable for sharing on Poshmark.
A free virtual assistant to help share your closet, grow your Poshmark closet, and increase your Poshmark sales. Learn more about PoshPop on our website PoshPopAssistant.com or view our current updates on the notifications tab located within the PoshPop extension. Selling on Poshmark is hard work. As a business owner, your time is definitely money. Stop wasting your valuable time doing the tedious daily tasks of sharing, following, and more on Poshmark. Instead, focus on the other (many) aspects of your business to truly increase sales and grow your business. With PoshPop handling your tedious basic Poshmark tasks, you can spend your time focusing on sourcing new items, listing, or whatever it is that will increase your sales the most on Poshmark. PoshPop is not like other extensions, we have purposefully designed our extension to act as a human would. PoshPop is the only extension that acts 100% like a human would. Our extension is also the most affordable extension with these features on the market. We also provide multiple features for free so you can begin to grow your Poshmark closet immediately. SIGN UP now to try our upgraded features for one week completely FREE (no credit card required). PoshPop has just been redesigned and many new features are coming soon. We currently offer (at the lowest price on the market): - Free Sharing - Free Edit Sharing - Free Task Limiter - Display of Your Personalized Stats (Last task and past 24 hours for every feature) - Schedule Your Tasks - Captcha Detection - Captcha Alerts - Captcha Sound - Resume After Captcha - Organize Closet - Reverse Sharing Order - Task Progress Bar - Automated Offers to Likers - Bulk Price Drop - Calculate Closet Revenue - Sharing to Followers - Sharing to Parties - Follow Users - Unfollow Users - Free trial period on sign up (no credit card required) - Easy Account Management - With many more features coming shortly after our initial re-launch. Unlike expensive virtual assistants, we never ask for your Poshmark account's information. You login normally through Poshmark and open PoshPop after. PoshPop is now able to be managed remotely while running on your desktop from your phone or other mobile device. SIGN UP now to try our upgraded features for one week completely FREE (no credit card required). Start enjoying Poshmark selling again and let us handle the necessary but tedious tasks. We are proud to be the most affordable Poshmark bot on the market. Our pricing starts at free. Start using our tools today for free to increase the activity in your closet and increase your sales. Compared to other bots, we specialize in making sure you are as similar to a human as possible. Become a Poshmark pro in 2020 using our chrome extension simple and easy to use, PoshPop. Please take a moment to leave a kind review. To learn more or view our FAQs, please visit our website PoshPopAssistant.com and follow us on Instagram @PoshPopAssistant. By installing and using this extension, you agree to the PoshPop Terms of Service, which can be found on our website www.poshpopassistant.com/terms-of-service. To see how we use your data, visit www.poshpopassistant.com/privacy-policy.
- (2022-01-29) Danny S: Just like how it's advertised. Works great.
- (2022-01-25) Ross K: I had an issue setting up my account at first but otherwise it works great. The best one I have used so far
- (2022-01-19) dani karoshi: Awesome sharing tool!!!
- (2022-01-18) cait robson: I have been using this extension exclusively for 2 months now. Perfect for my closet!
- (2022-01-16) Hassan Moe: Easy to get used to and it works great. Great app
- (2022-01-15) michael lee: Best poshmark closet tool out there. I am so glad I gave this one a try, saved me a lot of money
- (2022-01-13) dane smith: Great extension! I sell on poshmark as a side job and it saves me a lot of time. Thank you!
- (2022-01-12) Emily J: Great tool! I finally I dont have to worry about the captchas
- (2022-01-11) Mike Roger: I found out about this extension from my cousin and it is a game changer! Almost my whole family are using it now. would recommend
- (2022-01-10) Leila Boxton: Great bc im lazy and dont want to share ever
- (2022-01-10) kyle matthew: Honestly the best poshmark extension that I have tried! Plus it is so affordable I cover the fees with a couple of sails.
- (2022-01-09) Denis Helm: I cant recommend this extension enough!! It saved me hours. I was hesitant to try bots on poshmark at first but this is so worth it.
- (2022-01-07) Matt Davis: I am on my first week trial and I already made more sales! Awesome support as well. Thank you so much
- (2022-01-06) Alec Mel: I did not think this would work but it was a life changer! I leave it running in the morning and it saved me so much time. AWESOME TOOL!
- (2022-01-05) Tylor Smith: I recently found out about this extension and I am loving it so far
- (2022-01-04) Carson Onell: Good for sharing and sending offers. Great price.
- (2022-01-03) I have been using the extension for a few weeks now and I love it. I wish the intro video wasnt out dated it would help me figure out all the other features.
- (2022-01-03) Amanda Frankle: Newest update is super great! The thing that automatically solves captchas is amazing!! Don't have to think about sharing my closet again!!
- (2021-08-09) Sudie Baynham: I have been using PoshPop for over a year now and it USED to be amazing. I love how you can set your time between each tasks so it isn't sharing too fast. But this new update...it shares SO fast. It doesn't recognize that I have the sharing set between 3-5 seconds. Which should take about 5 minutes to share my entire closet. Now it takes less than a minute to share my entire closet even if I have the time set to 60 seconds between task. Also, with the new update, it gets your closet all out of order. Sometimes it will share the whole closet, sometimes it won't. The update is bad. Please go back to what you were doing before!
- (2021-02-01) Diane Morris: this app has really helped me share a lot more instead of wasting my time clicking the buttons one at a time
- (2021-02-01) Kimberly Morgan: This app has saved me so much time that I would be using on manually sharing things individually. I'm so glad I was able to find this, it has been so much help.
- (2021-01-29) Lori Miller: I tried this service last year, it was horrible. They say they improved so I gave it another shot, it took an hour to share three items and then it crashed. I contacted their customer service, they take forever to respond and now won't give me a refund. So I will dispute with my credit card company. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!!
- (2020-12-01) Amy Jenkins: I enjoy how easy it is to use, me and my mom both sell on Poshmark so I introduced Poshpop to her. She instantly fell in love since every other extension was too hard for her to understand. thanks for making Poshmark 5 times easier.
- (2020-12-01) Linda Mitchell: I am SO SO SO grateful that this really works. I only have to click a FEW buttons for all of my items to be shared to ALL my followers. EVERYONE should get this!!!
- (2020-11-29) Alexis Spence: it was always so hard for me to share all my 65+ listings until I got this extension... Its so easy to use and would recommend it to anyone who wants to save time and energy.
- (2020-11-28) Dallas Harrison: does not share all of the available listings even though it says it does
- (2020-11-25) Larrisa Hall: First of all had soo many trouble while signing up. Reinstalled multiple times and then it worked somehow and to my surprise its not free you have to pay for the features which mostly matters like following or sharing to party. If its not free mention it. Highly disappointed.
- (2020-11-23) Matthew Pacheco: This extension is by far the best poshmark one I have tried! Customer service is extremely important to me and they were super friendly. Out of all of the services I have tried, it gave me the most sales. I first started out with the free trial then moved on to the paid one. Best decision I ever made for my business! Thank you for doing this.
- (2020-11-20) blueflamect: I have been using your extension for over a month now and I have to say I love the new updates!
- (2020-11-20) Whiplash Supplies: Ive been using Posh pop for a four days now and i'm loving it! I've made 3 sales so far. I'm not very active on the app and i'm not listing new items. I can not wait once I start listing new items and having the sales roll in!
- (2020-11-20) Becky Poshshop: I've tried all of extensions and apps out there this is by far the slowest! On top of it my closet is all out of order because of this app. Pure headache when you have a large closet with more than 1000 item. Takes forever to load your closet. Even when you are not using the app and just want to load Poshmark the pages load insanely slow. I have compared this with computer without poshpop installed on it, you can tell a big difference. Many other options on the market which are better and wont mess your closet up and actually offer more features!
- (2020-11-16) Sophia Steiner: Doesn't let me log in on extension lol. Reinstalled and same issue.
- (2020-11-05) Tatiana Leon: I have tried the free part and like it alot. However it does not let me log in to buy the subscription, and your support site takes to long to load and then is not accessible. Please fix this so I can log on.
- (2020-10-28) Elizabeth Grese: SO SO appreciative of this extension! The response is so quick and friendly if any problems arise and they are genuine in trying to fix and help. As a reseller who sells on multiple platforms and doesn't have time to share over 1,000 listings on Poshmark, this extension is a LIFE SAVER! Thank you SO much for sharing this with us! :-)
- (2020-09-24) Lisa Angstrom: Awesome extension! Saves me so much time & it got me sales!! Will be upgrading soon to have all the features. It's NICE!!! None of the others do what this one does for this price. Can't live without this!
- (2022-05-01, v:3.3) Stephen Alexopoulos: signing up
how do i sign up
- (2022-03-24, v:3.1) Krista Rattray: Subscription
I can't open the app and i would like to cancel my subscription.
- (2022-02-10, v:3.1) Jessica Scott: Sharing your closet continuously
Hi, when sharing your closet is it possible to create a continuous button instead of constantly having to click share to followers when the sharing is done? Thanks!
- (2022-01-17, v:3.0.2) Ashley Louis: Payment issue
hello im trying to put my card info so i can subscribe to the 14 a month plan but it is not letting me?
- (2021-10-01, v:2.0.0) Hazel Znidarcic: not connecting
Since yesterday I have been having a problem with the bot. it does not allow me to log in and it does not share. Its not my internet but it does say network connection problem. please help
- (2021-05-07, v:1.3.6) Milo Lino: Safety concern
Hi, about two months ago, someone hacked into my computer while I had your extension running on poshmark. They were able to get into my poshmark and changed my email address and tried purchasing things and sending my balance to their bank account. I took my laptop to a place to have them look at it, and they said they can't seem to find a virus, but said that having your extension could've given the person the way in. So they removed it from my computer. I would like to continue to use it, but I am just really worried about safety issues here.
- (2021-01-31, v:1.3.3) Courtney Nunlee: posh pop icon
Hello, i installed both the closet assistant & the posh pop main icon. How ever the posh pop main icon does not work when I click on it. even when i am on my poshmark page. i uninstalled and reinstalled the icon. Yet there is no change. Does the closet assistant have all the same tools?
- (2020-12-19, v:1.1.1) Parallel Universe: Installation or the extention
Hello Hi. I am having issues reinstalling this plugin. I cleared the browsers cache and browsing history and when I did that it got removed from the browser and now it will not reinstall. I keep getting this error message. An error has occurred Package is invalid: 'CRX_HEADER_INVALID'.
- (2020-12-13, v:1.1.1) Mikaela Morelli: Getting Started
Hello! I tried watching a tutorial to get started but when I click on the poshpop logo that's pinned as an extension nothing pops up... Is there a solution for this?
- (2020-12-10, v:1.1.1) Tressa: how to get started
Hi there! I was wondering how to get started with sharing my poshmark closet, thank you.
- (2020-11-25, v:1.1.1) Sofia Oliveira: Sharing closet
Hello!! I just downladed posh pop to my chorme broswer. However, I don't know how to begin.. how do I get it to start sharing my closet and the other things that it does? Thank you!! -sofia