A chrome extension that lets you auto join your google meet links
This chrome extensions help you create alarms for your google meet links by just selecting the slots and the course and then automatically opens them at the time specified ( You can even manage the start time in the settings tab according to your convenience ). It even has an auto join feature which will automatically join the meeting for you (with mic and camera off)! You can even add custom links and time in the Custom tab section. To use the auto join feature, turn on the auto join switch in the settings tab and change the Auth User to the number corresponding to your IIT Jodhpur account registered in chrome. The image added for your reference shows that the account corresponding to IIT Jodhpur has index 2 and hence select 2 in the Auth User drop-down list. The index may vary for everyone. You can even silent alarms in the Upcoming tab if you don't want them to ring. This project is open sourced at https://github.com/devlup-labs/meet-scheduler Feel free to collaborate and contribute to the project! - Made with <3 by Devlup Labs
- (2021-01-28) Thomas White: This is pretty cool but I am still confused on how this auth user thing works on microsoft edge and I have 2 accounts one for my school account I need selected automatically.
- (2021-01-26) _ GTC _: Loving it so far, do you guys have a plan on allowing day specific alarms? e.g. only alarms on Mondays/Wednesdays?
- (2021-01-11) 앤슨ANSON: i originally had some issues with the extension but it seems like it works fine now :D
- (2021-01-04) Wolfhound905: It it awesome and works very well! Do you guys have any better form of comutication, I would like to share some ideas. Thank you!
- (2020-12-08) Jared Dang Jie Wen: This is the BEST but.....I would like to see that you can setup an account so you don't need to select the user
- (2020-11-12) Johannes Scherrenberg: Very helpfull. A BIG thank for the developers!
- (2020-10-19) Khushal Sonawat (B19ME037): No more looking to those spreadsheets for links. Good work
- (2020-10-04) Adnit Kamberi: can u make it work with other google accounts that are not part of IITJ, thank u.
- (2020-10-03) Divyanshi Jagetiya (B19BB012): This was much required. Brilliant job!
- (2020-09-29) Kshitiz (B19CSE111): It's an awesome tool!
- (2020-09-26) pratyaksh tyagi: Good work
- (2020-09-26) Aditi Goyal (B19EE003): great support for online classes!
- (2020-09-25) Palak Totla (B19BB031): It's awesome!! Very helpful. Great work!!
- (2020-09-25) Suyash Singh (B19EE100): Managing online meetings and lectures was always a headache before this.. Loved it!
- (2020-09-25) Vamsi Krishna Kodavali (B19CSE095): Its of great use !!
- (2020-09-25) Sandesh Singh (B19ME073): Much needed and of great utility!
- (2020-09-25) Akshat Agarwal: excellent work!
- (2020-09-24) Darshit Jain: Finally something which made it easy for me to join lectures!! Great job @DevlupLabs
- (2020-09-24) manav kapoor: Of great help !! smooth to use
- (2020-09-24) Abhishek Raghav (B19CSE004): Very helpful indeed!
- (2020-09-24) Chalodiya Hiren Nareshbhai (B17CS014): Made my life easy !!!
- (2021-01-04, v:2.1.6) Alex Frutkin: Firefox port
Porting to firefox isn't too difficult, and it would be helpful, so consider porting it over to firefox