Pick up AWS services from favorites list and make them into pins on the header as they should be!
For your AWS Console, create pins for favorite services on the navigation header and save a few clicks! Pins are created based on the services you have favorited. You can decide how many pins to show on the navigation header & how they should appear - as just icons, just labels or both icon & label! This project is open-source. Please feel free to take a look at the code and contribute to make it better! https://github.com/aravindparappil46/aws-favs-to-pins If you found this extension useful, please leave a review & spread the joy! Release Notes v1.1 - Feature | Users can now select required number of pins & how they want the pins to appear (as only icons, only labels or both icon & label) v1.0 - Bug fix | Pins were not displayed occasionally
- (2021-04-07) Ken Jones: Excellent! Saved me from writing another 20 feedback responses to AWS about how removing the icon shortcuts was a really bad decision. Feature request - How about reducing the spacing between icons when only showing icons?
- (2020-10-01) Jeremy Bertel: Fantastic!
- (2020-10-01) Paul Jura: Thanks for making this!
- (2020-09-26) Catherine Chiramel: Cool extension!
- (2020-09-25) Olga Danchenko: Loved this extension! Thank you!!!
- (2020-09-25) Avi Boru: i just dont need the limited favorites.... will also need "pins", and thank you for making it happen \m/
- (2020-09-25) Felix Breidenstein: Works like a charm. Absolute lifesaver for everyone who uses the console a lot. THANKS!
- (2020-09-24) Lucas Agin: Thank you so much for bringing this functionality back! Love it!
- (2020-09-24) Arun B Chandrasekaran: Very useful!
- (2020-10-02, v:1.0.0) Quentin Delaoutre: Feature Request - Display Only Icons
Hello, Here is a feature request : Would it be possible to display only icons after 7 or more items are added to favorites ? Thanks a lot, Quentin
- (2020-09-29, v:0.0.1) Paul Jura: Make this work for other regions
Hi, it seems you have written this 'Favorites to Pins' extension to only work for N. Virginia (ie. https://console.aws.amazon.com/) but it does nothing in any other region. Please support every other region with a wildcard: *.console.aws.amazon.com thanks!
- (2020-09-28, v:0.0.1) Quentin Delaoutre: Not working on my computer
Hello, It seems its not working on my computer https://imgur.com/a/crIDN4U What should I do ? Thanks, Quentin