Simple and clean network inspector for GraphQL
A platform agnostic network inspector specifically built for GraphQL. Clearly see individual GraphQL requests including support for query batching. Works with any client including Apollo and Relay.
- (2020-12-29) Tin Nguyen: Love it!
- (2020-12-09) Nilay Mehta: Must have extension for Dev working with GraphQL
- (2020-12-02) Andreas Hahn: Unbelievable that in 2020 it is hard to find a simple and clean GraphQL network inspector tool that just shows you the query variables, the response in a nice way and works! This extension does just that. Perfect. If they would make the request payload json preview collapsable, I would be amazed.
- (2020-11-25) Adrián Guillen: Great tool, the best that I can find until now. Easy to see queries and mutations. 10/10.
- (2020-09-30) Vlad Mereuta: Great tool, very easy to see queries/mutations together with the variables used. Same for inspecting responses.